Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

I can't wait for Bass....
and the Xenoverse OC moveset thing would be pretty cool...and i would make some comment about having Nobuyuki Hiyama as one of the voice options for the Xenoverse OC, but I'd best not (haven't i annoyed enough ppl while I was here?)

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

The Last Alternate for Ryu before I release him Tomorrow  :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 29, 2016, 11:38:10 PM
The Last Alternate for Ryu before I release him Tomorrow  :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Goku costume i see?

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 29, 2016, 11:38:10 PM
The Last Alternate for Ryu before I release him Tomorrow  :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


How about SFV

You've got the best alternates for your PSAs. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


I wonder if that model is the smash 4 model, is it not?
retired

Its the smash3ds model


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't wait until it finally releases today!!!

Post Merge: January 30, 2016, 10:21:55 PM

Can't wait until it finally releases today!!!

Quote from: sj123 on January 30, 2016, 02:42:13 AM
How about SFV

Cant get that model since its not released to me yet. but I will make a update when I get it



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 31, 2016, 01:34:54 AM
Cant get that model since its not released to me yet. but I will make a update when I get it

I'll be really surprised if you get it to a low enough poly count without lagging with 4 people.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 31, 2016, 07:01:01 AM
He's Ready to Download Everyone! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210766
HOLY [censored] HES PERFECT.
PERFECT ANIMATIONS, PERFECT EVERYTHING.
retired

January 31, 2016, 08:28:29 AM #1393 Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 08:30:14 AM by Gamidame_K
sweet jesus christ wow..
now I just need a GFX edited version of this PSA for a brawlex clone