Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9


Hey for those who wanted me to use the SF5 models of ryu, SADLY I CAN'T..... :'( :'( :'( After optimizing them they were STILL way to high in poly. A good count for a brawl model not to lag the game is maybe 8,000 to 10,000 polys. ( 14,000 is for sure to lag if 4 players is to be in-game ) The models looked like crap around those ranges so its a big NO on the Alpha model, Bearded Ryu model, or just any SF5 model period. Sorry guys.

Well its time to start working on bass again and then Frieza! :happy:



I'm gonna download immediately :)

Also, a few questions:

Obviously I'm a big fan of your mods, but the Goku model causes a lot of lag in game, as does the Scorpion models. I want to use your mods, but putting them all together can be tough on the Wii.

I noticed a few days ago you mentioned new models for Scorpion, and before that I noticed new models for Goku to reduce lag in game. I wanted to know when these were going to come out if you were going to go through with them. I know you've shown off an updated Broly model for a while, but I haven't seen that one released (unless it was and I missed it).

You have a lot of fantastic mods, and I love playing them together, but if I'm not on Dolphin it's a bit rough around the edges to have the ultimate battle of Scorpion and Megaman X V Goku and Vegeta.

And before anyone asks, I'm not hounding him, and I know how long models take to complete (I'm waiting on a few right now for my own projects) I just wanted to know if they were actual projects or just ideas.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Bass isn't Dead Guys. See?!
His New AAA Combo attack.  Making him completely Different from Mega Man.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 02, 2016, 08:14:42 AM
Bass isn't Dead Guys. See?!
His New AAA Combo attack.  Making him completely Different from Mega Man.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oooh, me likey.
retired

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 02, 2016, 08:14:42 AM
Bass isn't Dead Guys. See?!
His New AAA Combo attack.  Making him completely Different from Mega Man.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice..

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)



Now that Ryu's finally released, we can now see a True Ryu vs Scorpion match in Brawl!!

Quote from: NoWon1196 on February 03, 2016, 02:14:02 PM
Now that Ryu's finally released, we can now see a True Ryu vs Scorpion match in Brawl!!
Love how you said true ryu because that ryu is the true ryu unlike that other crappy one.
retired

We need a Scorpion update with better animations.
If you do so, please do not replace the swords with any other.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

February 04, 2016, 05:17:16 AM #1408 Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 05:18:21 AM by MauroBlueOni
Hey Cali, i've been following your mods for a long time, and let me tell you, they are amazing, im enjoying the [censored] out of Ryu and Goku, as well as Zero, X, etc, and cant wait for the Scorpion update, im really hyped, but even though i am pretty sure you wont take requests, are you ever going to make a Cloud PSA? or a Bayonetta  one, now that it came out, anyways, great mods dude, and congratulations for the progress of your projects!
:vyse:
"I am the bone of my sword
  Steel is my body and fire is my blood
  I have created over a thousand blades
  Unknown to death
  Nor known to life
  Have withstood pain to create many weapons
  Yet those hands shall never hold anything
  So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works"

I seem to be having problems with the roll and Deadpool one, they end up T-posing constantly...

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)