Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Hey CaliKingZ!, i just wanted to know, are you currently working on the Scorpion update? i mean, probably no, scince you look like you have your hands full whit Bass, but i did want to know, why does your Scorpion PSA lags my rig, i mean i can run the Witcher 3 on ultra and 60FPS, i assume is because it has a high Poly Count? or is it the Nodes?
any way yours are some great PSAs, cant wait for Bass, and whatever you decide to work on next!, good luck
"I am the bone of my sword
  Steel is my body and fire is my blood
  I have created over a thousand blades
  Unknown to death
  Nor known to life
  Have withstood pain to create many weapons
  Yet those hands shall never hold anything
  So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works"

February 26, 2016, 11:07:05 AM #1456 Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 11:11:08 AM by CaliKingz01
Release Date Might be the end of the month or in March

Post Merge: February 26, 2016, 11:11:08 AM

Quote from: MauroBlueOni on February 26, 2016, 02:56:56 AM
Hey CaliKingZ!, i just wanted to know, are you currently working on the Scorpion update? i mean, probably no, scince you look like you have your hands full whit Bass, but i did want to know, why does your Scorpion PSA lags my rig, i mean i can run the Witcher 3 on ultra and 60FPS, i assume is because it has a high Poly Count? or is it the Nodes?
any way yours are some great PSAs, cant wait for Bass, and whatever you decide to work on next!, good luck
More than likely it lags due to the model. Also I will update Scorpion But only certain attacks will be changed.



that sounds great, pretty hyped ya know!
"I am the bone of my sword
  Steel is my body and fire is my blood
  I have created over a thousand blades
  Unknown to death
  Nor known to life
  Have withstood pain to create many weapons
  Yet those hands shall never hold anything
  So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works"


I can't wait either...

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Bass is finished but I need to make a Video before I release him. Meanwhile, I'm done rigging Frieza for my next Project!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have no clue for alternate costume except the 100% form or Golden Frieza. Any Ideas besides those 2?



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 09, 2016, 11:16:27 PM
Bass is finished but I need to make a Video before I release him. Meanwhile, I'm done rigging Frieza for my next Project!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have no clue for alternate costume except the 100% form or Golden Frieza. Any Ideas besides those 2?
Yay!

Evil homer (you can extend the tail through simple vertex edit)
run/model/8465/]http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/simpson[censored]run/model/8465/

Cherubimon (Evil)
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/digimonmasters/model/5068/

Maybe an Ampharos-based costume if you're feeling adventurous?
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/10514/
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 09, 2016, 11:16:27 PM
Bass is finished but I need to make a Video before I release him. Meanwhile, I'm done rigging Frieza for my next Project!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have no clue for alternate costume except the 100% form or Golden Frieza. Any Ideas besides those 2?
The texutres.... Just look so cartoony and flat.. Might wanna give him more gritty texture m8.
retired

March 10, 2016, 12:56:49 AM #1463 Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 01:16:10 AM by Don Jon Bravo
http://postmortacum.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Ball-Raging-Blast-2-Model-Pack-I-516253744




do mechafreeza first pls
for xnalara
downdoad it
export as obj
simple.

cooler with awesome spec maps has so much potential

black jax has a custom material and shader for cell shade plus outline on one of his import releases(gives exact replica of dbz shaders and anime)
cant believe no one has used them
here is the download for the shaders:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zhtt9b5ilrfta94/Cellshade-Outline%20PH%20%26%20Yoko.rar

and here is a preview of the effect:


the formats he has the models in is a .mesh and idk how to open it





This Is A Awesome PSA. Good Job Calikingz ^^

I know you're working on Frieza but do you think the Shulk colllab psa with KTH will be done sometime next month? I kno modding's a long progress but just curious.

It might be done soon.  From what I know thats left is the B Specials and Final Smash.