Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

So, did anything get updated on Ryu since the YT preview was made? I'd really love to see his air Tatsu changed to match his Smash 4 version (more arc-based), and some animation enhancements (mostly during Smash charge). Usually, when a character charges, there's some 'wobble' as the animation plays.

Same with Little Mac, outside the reactions his Final Smash causes on his opponent. Those are really the only things stopping me from calling these a must-download.

Or, put another way, with just a little bit of extra polish, these could be as good as legit characters.

No updates for neither one of those moveset. sorry. BUT I do have a version of Little Mac over Bowser where he turns to giga Mac in his Final Smash that I never released.

Also for those who still don't know who Jin is, Have you ever played Marvel vs Capcom? This is the Jin I'm talking about.
http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/retro/user_screenshots/saves0/1/MVSC--Marvel%20Vs%20Capcom%20Clash%20of%20Super%20Heroes%20Euro%20980123_Jul2%2022_19_33.png



Oh, I'm very familiar with Jin. I'm just not sure if he's a good fit for the Smash games, is all.

As for a transforming Mac? Hell yes! I'd love to see that released.

Any updates on either Shulk or Frieza?

I know who Jin is and he's one of my favorites in MvC1...and his theme music, while not from his original game, is badass nonetheless...
"IKU ZE!"
"TAIFUUN!"
"DORIRU!"
awesome..will you make his final smash Blodia Punch or Blodia Vulcan?

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Shulk is basically finished. All thats left is a Final Smash.
And for Frieza, I'm taking my time because animating tail's is a pain so for now I'm rigging models for the Sub-Zero PSA which will be easy to do since I have a list of moves I'm giving him.



so wait all the bugs for shulk are finished huh? That sounds fantastic.

I recommend Sub-Zero over Snake because Snake has the grenade, the cypher and the projectiles of his Final Smash gun.

Cypher or grenade can be used to make Sub-Zero's Ice clone.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Amazing! I can't wait to see Shulk! Maybe, you can do like you did with megaman or be original and give him a final smash like you did with little Mac. Also, Sub-zero sounds exciting as well. Can't wait to see how he turns out.

Is there an update on your mods? Did you finish Shulk or halfway done with frieza? Just curious because we haven't received an update on any of the mods!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. Just been really busy with life. But Just a heads up Frieza is on a temporary hold for now. I'm working on Sub-Zero and a possible update to Scorpion. This will be Sub-Zero's main outfit if I can get it to work. MKX outfits MIGHT be included if they aren't way too high in file size. Thanks for the support in my Mods! I really appreciate it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Scorpion needs an update on his animations as many of them look a little awkward.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

MKX low poly models.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



the model somehow suits brawl, which is nice :)
Neon green is the name, modding is my game

What Alternate Costumes should SubZero have? It can be another character from a different series of games that use Ice Attacks. Leave suggestions below.  :happy: