Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

So judging by the Poll Scorpion Needs a revamp. It Shall Be DONE! Also just taking time away from smash modding to do other video game mods.  Don't worry I'm not quitting Brawl mods.  :happy:



This is the outfits I have so far for Xenoverse.  Its a long process getting each and every outfit to load the textures and optimizing them.
http://imgur.com/a/FkM12



This forum is amazing! Got my full support.

Im still Brawl Modding.
Lowered the poly on the Frieza model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Wort.
We need Scorpion!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Wow that Frieza model looks amazing. :af2:


September 25, 2016, 04:45:38 PM #1627 Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 04:54:18 PM by benjamin78614
Question. If I want to manually add sfx to your characters smash attacks won't open scorpion or little Mac. How were you able to give them sfx?

Quote from: benjamin78614 on September 25, 2016, 04:45:38 PM
Question. If I want to manually add sfx to your characters smash attacks won't open scorpion or little Mac. How were you able to give them sfx?

BrawlBox is an option. But the many times I've tried using it, the program corrupted the .PAC file and left it either useless or crashing the game as soon as the desired SFX was supposed to load.
You can try that and see if you have luck. There is a tutorial actually.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Try using psa compressor delete psa autocreated data then try to us it in brawlbox

Quote from: spiritneox on September 25, 2016, 08:15:12 PM
Try using psa compressor delete psa autocreated data then try to us it in brawlbox
I second this. the psa Compressor program is pretty good. wish I could model change in it tho



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on September 26, 2016, 06:57:08 AM
I second this. the psa Compressor program is pretty good. wish I could model change in it tho

Thanks it worked!
Hey CaliKingz, i know this might be out of the question but do you have the full size textures for your little mac and ryu psa lying around anywhere?
i would be interested in loading them through dolphin haha

Quote from: benjamin78614 on October 05, 2016, 04:08:16 AM
Thanks it worked!
Hey CaliKingz, i know this might be out of the question but do you have the full size textures for your little mac and ryu psa lying around anywhere?
i would be interested in loading them through dolphin haha
you can get it from here. http://www.models-resource.com/wii_u/supersmashbrosforwiiu/model/11427/



Woo thanks! So ryu has different textures. Where did you get those textures from?

Quote from: benjamin78614 on October 09, 2016, 07:56:53 AM
Woo thanks! So ryu has different textures. Where did you get those textures from?
3ds version of smash. Actually ripped them myself