Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Do you?
Yes, a full port. - 7 (30.4%)
They might get some stuff ported with some effort. - 12 (52.2%)
No, they won't even get close. - 4 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Do you think hackers will "port" SSB4 to SSBB?  (Read 5901 times)
Sonic Rykr
Mega Kitten

Why hello there, handsome. Oh wait, that's me.

View Profile Awards
« on: June 12, 2013, 02:39:14 PM »

Since SSB4 is coming out soon, do you think hackers will be able to make a port of it to Brawl? Hackers can do anything right now in Brawl, change some physics, character models, movesets, you name it. Do you think that once SSB4 comes out these people will work their hardest to make a port of 4 to Brawl? I think so, cuz it would benefit people who don't want to get a Wii U or 3DS just for one game (stupid thing to do in my opinion).

PSN: RBRamirez7

*I also have a deviantART account under "SonicGenerations1234", check it out sometime!

GentlemanPotato
Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 05:18:33 PM »

Its not out soon, its in a year and its still impossible to tell if it will be hackable. Why do people keep asking this?

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Hot Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 06:50:09 PM »

Its not out soon, its in a year and its still impossible to tell if it will be hackable. Why do people keep asking this?
    He wasn't asking will SSB4 be hackable, he was asking will people make stuff for brawl from SSB4, or porting if the game comes out.

Since SSB4 is coming out soon, do you think hackers will be able to make a port of it to Brawl? Hackers can do anything right now in Brawl, change some physics, character models, movesets, you name it. Do you think that once SSB4 comes out these people will work their hardest to make a port of 4 to Brawl? I think so, cuz it would benefit people who don't want to get a Wii U or 3DS just for one game (stupid thing to do in my opinion).
    I think it will be a great idea to do this, for those who don't have the game when its release, will be able to play with the characters and play on the stages of the new SSB. It will really be great if it can be hackable, but I won't hack it until I fully completed the game 100%. Challenges, stickers (if there are some), everything. To me you should only hack a game if you fully complete it. But to finish answering your question, when its possible to mod it then ya I can see porting SSB4 to brawl and all the brawl hacks into SSB4. Just my opinion on it.  Happy Face

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 06:53:44 PM »

Two words...

Be.
    Patient.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Mr.Jackpot
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 10:10:34 PM »

People are already porting over textures, animations, and maybe stages from a freaking trailer. We'll have plenty of Smash 4 content in Brawl after it's released.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 11:08:44 PM »

People are already porting over textures, animations, and maybe stages from a freaking trailer. We'll have plenty of Smash 4 content in Brawl after it's released.
    Not porting. MAKING. There's a difference.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Friedslick6
    Extreme Kitten

I'll always be, just like you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 01:20:17 AM »

Well, let's look at it this way: How likely is Nintendo to use roughly if not exactly the same MLD0 format that +100 Nintendo-licensed Wii software titles already use? Very likely. The only tough part will be figuring out the new archive compression, but only if it is different.

At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

mvit
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 08:13:55 PM »

Well, let's look at it this way: How likely is Nintendo to use roughly if not exactly the same MLD0 format that +100 Nintendo-licensed Wii software titles already use? Very likely. The only tough part will be figuring out the new archive compression, but only if it is different.
    Not very likely roughly or exactly the same as MDL0, I remember Nintendo stating that their team was already in full capacity for HD gaming, this probably means some internal changes to ensure quality were made. Granted the MDL0 format will be in some ways similar to the new model format, but I believe there will be changes in shaders, overall structure to support higher polycounts while not wasting more space than needed and the texture format, which is sure to change now that it allows for full color images. Also, while the first step is hacking the Wii U remember that not even the disc structure has been touched, no one has reportedly dumped a disc to even find out the compression.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 12:32:06 PM »

Ask them to on the Request section. Threads like this are pointless. Locked.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: