Since Smash 4 is coming up...

Started by Yuuki Terumi, May 20, 2013, 01:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Will people still hack Brawl or even play Brawl?

I know I will.

Plus it's probably going to take awhile to find the files for SSB4.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yes, I don't really want a Wii U until there is a solid way of modding it anyways.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on May 20, 2013, 01:22:48 AM
Yes, I don't really want a Wii U until there is a solid way of modding it anyways.

That and we don't know if the formats that smash 4 will use will be easy to mod. I mean it took over NINE YEARS to get something out of MGS3 and that's only because the HD version doesn't use the same compression/encryption.

I still play Brawl just as I play Melee and SSB64, so the next Smash won't be any different. I always play Smash, old or new.
"A dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it."

-Thomas Mutton

I'll especially still play Brawl if the new one doesn't have Snake in it.
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


May 20, 2013, 10:36:14 AM #7 Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 11:26:59 AM by Mariodk
me too

since Wii U is not even hacked yet to use homebrew
so 1st we needing to wait for that
then we needing to find out SSB4´s Files+file patcher for SSB4
and then we can start (possible only textures hacks first like as start of brawl hacking)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 12, 2013, 02:59:36 AM #8 Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 03:00:31 AM by chaomaster
I say we should not hack Smash 4. Because there might be DLC and updates for Smash Bros Wii U after it has been launched.

The Wii U will have DLC? 8O
"A dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it."

-Thomas Mutton

Quote from: Silent WAVE on June 12, 2013, 03:28:56 AM
The Wii U will have DLC? 8O
I think you mean, will SSB4 have DLC, the WiiU is able to support DLC and junk (Yet BlackOps2 has none?! WHAT?! Though i hear there is no DLC for it because of low player count...i already have CoDBO2 on PC & PS3 anyways)

And they should include DLC, i know i wont be the only one here to throw my money at them, even if they added that awful character.
Mario Kart 8 needs DLC BADLY!


Huh....didn't know that. Another reason for me to buy a Wii U.
"A dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it."

-Thomas Mutton

I'd still be playing Brawl. I'm not sure if I'd hack SSB4 or not, but... I'll still be playing Brawl with all my favorite characters.
Plus, I've barely started on my own list of characters to make. It'd be a shame to drop them just because Smash Bros. 4 is coming out next year.
Now available in blue.

If it's possible, I won't hack my Wii U or SSB because the game looks too good for that IMO, and I don't want to ruin it.
"A dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it."

-Thomas Mutton

ill still brawl hack even if the new smash bros is out i still play melee