cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Stock Icons on sc_selcharacter.pac are only for Classic Mode use, and are requiered. (Freeze)
The ones in sc_selmap.pac are for the SSS and are not required.
The ones in STGRESULT.pac are for the Result screen and are not required.
Skype: ASF1nk



Ahh, I see... So that's why it's set up that way. In that case, to change the optional stock icons, I'd just edit them through Bbox as I would have pre-cBliss. Thank you for clarifying!
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


Will this still work with P:M 3.0?

Get cBliss Tool and test.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Uhm... not working at all from what I can see. @_@ Maybe I'm just not going about this the right way. I'll keep trying but the CSS messed up pretty badly this attempt.

Doesn't the PMBR use their own kind of way to add slots?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 12, 2013, 03:59:15 AM
Doesn't the PMBR use their own kind of way to add slots?
I've been messing with the PM 3.0 codelist in my spare time, trying to take out the parts that modify costume slots and add in CBliss to replace it. I found some similar stuff to the codes that CBliss uses and tried taking it out and switching it around, but I'm not making much progress. I managed to get their roster changes out but I can't get CBliss to work in their place. Could be cause I botched up combining the cbliss sc_character.pac with Roy's cosmetics but idk.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on December 14, 2013, 12:31:29 AM
I've been messing with the PM 3.0 codelist in my spare time, trying to take out the parts that modify costume slots and add in CBliss to replace it. I found some similar stuff to the codes that CBliss uses and tried taking it out and switching it around, but I'm not making much progress. I managed to get their roster changes out but I can't get cBliss to work in their place. Could be cause I botched up combining the cbliss sc_character.pac with Roy's cosmetics but idk.
this is  the main reason i stopped caring about PM as much is how hush hush they are about their codelist. i guess its there right to withhold it, but i always felt the community should have a more collected knowledge base and learn from each other, i know PM uses masquerade. its slightly different then cBliss, i think there was a thread here somewhere when it was first being made.  maybe i can dig it up? i'll let you know if i find it, it might help some.

I've told you already, try using cBliss tool. I don't say things without a reason.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Tried for a while to get this working with project m 3.0 but it can be pretty unstable. It works fine for some characters but with others, such as link/toonlink, it'll have issues loading their Fit_02.pacs. Then with luigi it won't only not load his Fit_02.pac but freeze when entering a match with his red costume as well...

Try having a fit_10 for characters like Link, Toon Link, Luigi or Rob. Maybe that fixes the issue.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I've been real casual with messing with it, it's not really a top priority, but I'll give your tool a shot after. Maybe tinkering like I have, plus the code'll crack whatever is messing up for me.
Hochin if you have a working sc_selcharacter.pac that has roy's stuff and the CBliss stuff would you mind putting it up? Just so I know that my makeshift fusion of the two isn't causing my issues.

sc_selcharacter.pac
Here you go, the placeholders aren't all correct but it works with my setup.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 14, 2013, 10:19:05 PM
Try having a fit_10 for characters like Link, Toon Link, Luigi or Rob. Maybe that fixes the issue.
Thanks a bunch! Most characters work fine now from what I've tested so far, though bowser is still having issues loading his Fit_08,09,10.pacs. Silent freeze right before match.

December 16, 2013, 12:31:30 AM #763 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 01:00:22 AM by secretchaos1
Well I'm using your sc_selcharacter.pac now Hochin and I'm getting to the CSS without crashes. All characters are showing 10 costumes on the css (haven't tested the actual costumes themselves quite yet) however the independent pokemon trainer pokemon are having issues.
Whenever I try to cycle from slot 09 to slot 00 on the css (or vice-versa) the game crashes. Doesn't seem to happen with anyone else. Gonna keep messing with my codelist and cBliss Tool to see if I can fix it (thanks btw Mewtwo2000 for the tool).
I'm thinking maybe it's trying to access a slot 10 perhaps? Hence the crash when it tries to go from either 00 backwards or 09 forwards but Idk, it's just a guess.

Edit: Nevermind, I used the tool again and this time it picked up Roy and Mewtwo as well as creating a code that doesn't crash anymore. Gonna fill up my cosmetics as well as the extra slots for Mewtwo and Roy, then I'll mess with this more to see if all is fine and dandy.

If it turns out right, and if you don't mind, would you detail what you did to get it running? I'd really appreciate it. ^^