cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Quote from: secretchaos1 on December 17, 2013, 01:11:42 AM
Well, I've setup all my cosmetics and it seems to be working like a charm so far. I'm getting a crash with one of my Sonic slots but I think that it might be exceeding the filesize with project M's Sonic psa (my old setup didn't have any psas so ya).
I'll put up my gct when I have the chance in a bit. Also when adding more csps to your css I'd recommend using indexed pngs to save space. The file size is very easy to exceed, especially with the size of PM's menu stuff and the addition of Roy, I had all my csps indexed at 255 colours before and it was still no good, so I had to turn half of them down to 100 in order to avoid crashes.
So yeah, all seems to work like a charm though. I'll put the file up in a couple hours when I get the chance.

EDIT:

Okay here's the gct: https://www.mediafire.com/?akmhuups63svgwq

It's just Project M 3.0 with their additional costume slots as well as the Dr Mario changes taken out and Mewtwo2000's cBliss with improved stability put in, with 10 slots per character. I'll put up a txt file with the code list on it after, I've got it segmented to show the Project M code I've taken out.

Remember to get Hochin's sc_selcharacter.pac on the previous page and be careful with bringing the file size up on it too high.

EDIT2:

Here's the txt with the codes in a more documented fashion, so you can add more of your own stuff to it if you please: https://www.mediafire.com/?o573wbv3cad6oh2

I had some other bits of the project M code documented that I was interested in modifying but I took that out since it isn't related to cBliss. But I basically have a general idea where the Roy/Mewtwo clone enginey codes are at and where some stage select stuff is at, but I'm probably only going to pursuit modifying the stage select stuff from here on out since I wanna get my expanded SSS working with it.

I'm like completely new to this. Is there anyway to choose what character gets the extra textures? All I'm really trying to do is add some extra slots for Mewtwo. I've got two costumes with the appropriate images as well. Any help is much appreciated.

Quote from: Uchi on December 18, 2013, 10:41:46 AM
I'm like completely new to this. Is there anyway to choose what character gets the extra textures? All I'm really trying to do is add some extra slots for Mewtwo. I've got two costumes with the appropriate images as well. Any help is much appreciated.

cBliss Tool patches the gct to force up to 10 costumes for every character, Mewtwo and Roy included. The tool has a menu to change how many costumes you have per character. If you change all the costume counts to be the original ones in Project M (aka decrease them to fit the standard Project M) except for Mewtwo, you'll have what you're trying to get.

There's a list of characters on the right of the program. Click on each character, click on the small button, and you'll be able to change the number of costumes for everybody. The ones already having 10 costumes in Project M won't be decreased even if the number in the program changes though.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 18, 2013, 12:46:29 PM
cBliss Tool patches the gct to force up to 10 costumes for every character, Mewtwo and Roy included. The tool has a menu to change how many costumes you have per character. If you change all the costume counts to be the original ones in Project M (aka decrease them to fit the standard Project M) except for Mewtwo, you'll have what you're trying to get.

There's a list of characters on the right of the program. Click on each character, click on the small button, and you'll be able to change the number of costumes for everybody. The ones already having 10 costumes in Project M won't be decreased even if the number in the program changes though.

Okay. Can this be done on Mac at all? Or am I gonna have to go windows? If I do it's not an issue. Just annoying to have to switch over to Windows if I don't have to lol

Sorry, the program is for Windows, it's not made in Java or anything.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

December 21, 2013, 12:39:27 AM #784 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 12:50:57 AM by mewtoo22
So... Sorry to keep asking like this, but I'm getting silent freezing when I select a stage. When I started, nothing was on my SD except for PM 3.0's files. So I replaced my gct with the one you gave me, Secretchaos. And then I replaced the sc_selcharacter in my Common5 with the one Hochin supplied. Now once I've done this, what files from the cBliss pack do I need to add?

You need to make sure you have in game Battle Pics setup for every character, lacking those could cause an immediate crash like that. CBliss has a different organization to its csps than the basic game does too (Fit00 - fit09) and it loads slots that PM would regularly skip. So if you're loading one of those slots that could be the issue (ie Fit01 for Mario since his red costume is usually skipped because his base costume is red, etc)

December 24, 2013, 07:33:45 PM #786 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 07:40:50 PM by ShinF
Quote from: Uchi on December 19, 2013, 03:55:14 AM
Okay. Can this be done on Mac at all? Or am I gonna have to go windows? If I do it's not an issue. Just annoying to have to switch over to Windows if I don't have to lol
It actually can work on a Mac if you know how to get it running in Wine. There's a thread here that has instructions to get BrawlBox working on a Mac. As it so happens, many Brawl Hacking tools can be gotten working this way, including PSA, many of Mewtwo2000's tools, and more.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

In that case, if i want the cbliss for proect m i have to do this :

1.-Edit the RSBE01.gct with the Cbliss tool, and mark the Expanded Characters
2.-Replace the Sc_selcharacter on Common5.pac with the one provided by Hochin
3.-Place the Cbliss 1.5 Portraits and the: MenSelchrFace.brres on Menu/Common/Char_Bust_Tex

I still having the Silent Frezze?, I just place some characters' on the slot's, i dont fill them all!
Do i have to fill all slot's? I know that if select a slot that doesnt have a character it will frezze, but i never select them and i never select random too!

Can someone tell me what im missing? or what im doing wrong?

I al ready do that, :/ ! And when i select fast on the Selection screen, when i select the level it frezzes! :(

Is there anyone that can play cbliss+projectm3 with any problem? No frezzes and everything fine ?

I'm
Quote from: cheatglitch on December 30, 2013, 06:14:09 AM
I al ready do that, :/ ! And when i select fast on the Selection screen, when i select the level it frezzes! :(

Is there anyone that can play cbliss+projectm3 with any problem? No frezzes and everything fine ?

I'm in the middle of making my own build from the ground up. I've been following Mewtwo2000's tips in this thread and if it doesnt work, then we'll know something extra must be done to get cBliss working on 3.0.

Quote from: cheatglitch on December 30, 2013, 06:14:09 AM
I al ready do that, :/ ! And when i select fast on the Selection screen, when i select the level it frezzes! :(

Is there anyone that can play cbliss+projectm3 with any problem? No frezzes and everything fine ?

Are the extra costumes placed in projectm/pf/fighter?

Are the character portraits in projectm/pf/info/portrite?

Do you load the game with a disc or with a hard disk drive with an iso?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Loading the game from default disk/gecko setup, i can confirm that adding the codes + portraits does work... for SOME characters. For reasons i haven't been able to figure out, it fails at the stage selection screen for every character that cbliss adds a color slot for (luigi 02, sonic 03 etc), and Samus. I don't really understand why Samus freezes. I can confirm the exact same costume in a default slot works fine.

Mario works fine, but only because his Project M codes keep his extra costumes stable. Further analysis will be needed from the community to get this working. I am done messing with lol

For those having trouble (I, myself, kept getting freezes on the results screen when using expanded characters), there's a version here that doesn't freeze at all as long as the slots are filled. There are a couple of odd quirks with it, such as Bowser's last slot loading his default color and a couple of portrait mix ups, but at the very least it doesn't freeze. Just combine it with the Project M files, fill all the slots, and it's good to go.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/1tq68l/cblissready_project_m_30_maxedout_slots/

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: RAWRzilla on December 31, 2013, 03:24:57 AM
Loading the game from default disk/gecko setup, i can confirm that adding the codes + portraits does work... for SOME characters. For reasons i haven't been able to figure out, it fails at the stage selection screen for every character that cbliss adds a color slot for (luigi 02, sonic 03 etc), and Samus. I don't really understand why Samus freezes. I can confirm the exact same costume in a default slot works fine.

Mario works fine, but only because his Project M codes keep his extra costumes stable. Further analysis will be needed from the community to get this working. I am done messing with lol

Fitluigi02, fitkoopa02, fitsonic03 and the others aren't loaded anymore if pm 3.0 is detected. To fill those characters, there has to be a fitluigi10, fitkoopa10, etc.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Well i will be testing mewtwo2000, Shinf and RAWRzilla Tip“s! To check if it works! :D