cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Are you playing on emulator? The debug mode is pretty darn useful to fix these kinds of bug. I needed an Entry file for Peach for example. If you are on Wii, you could upload your projectm or private folder with the codeset you're using and I'll test it for you. On my end the only real problem is Peach's costume effects; the load order was changed so I had to swap Fire Peach and Shadow Queen but their effects weren't swapped so the wrong ones are playing. Else my other characters are pretty much bug free... I think.

cof cof, clone engine with cbliss., would be nice :P

January 04, 2014, 03:03:16 AM #812 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:06:46 AM by Mewtwo2000
Re-download cBliss Tool if you want the last Bowser to load properly.

Yeah, there was something wrong, hope there's nothing else to fix now.

Quote from: Ezehokadrim on January 03, 2014, 01:47:34 AM
Are you playing on emulator? The debug mode is pretty darn useful to fix these kinds of bug. I needed an Entry file for Peach for example. If you are on Wii, you could upload your projectm or private folder with the codeset you're using and I'll test it for you. On my end the only real problem is Peach's costume effects; the load order was changed so I had to swap Fire Peach and Shadow Queen but their effects weren't swapped so the wrong ones are playing. Else my other characters are pretty much bug free... I think.

The effects are tied to the slot, not the costume itself. Change back the costumes, and if they don't match the csps, just change the csps...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Yep I knew they were tied to the slots I just didn't want the color bar to look weird (going from Special 1 to Color 7) and I don't know how to change the effects instead. It's ok I'll just change Color 7 to another Special. Thanks for the help though. Oh the added costume has Fire Peach's effects is that normal?  I don't mind anyway.

Ok, so cBLISS and Project M have been working together great! I have almost no errors. My bowser is still a little weird, but it doesn't freeze so it doesn't really bother me. What really bothers me is Diddy Kong!!!!! I have no idea what is wrong with him. His 7th costume slot, or 06, causes the game to freeze. Yet you can still happen upon the costume using random. At first I thought it was the pac files, so I downloaded a different one from brawl vault and made it FitDiddy06.pac, but that also doesn't work. So there is something more indepth going on here that i don't know how to fix! Any ideas why? Everything else works fine. It is only the 7th Diddy Kong slot.

January 06, 2014, 05:38:44 AM #815 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 05:39:45 AM by ShinF
Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on January 06, 2014, 05:37:33 AM
Ok, so cBLISS and Project M have been working together great! I have almost no errors. My bowser is still a little weird, but it doesn't freeze so it doesn't really bother me. What really bothers me is Diddy Kong!!!!! I have no idea what is wrong with him. His 7th costume slot, or 06, causes the game to freeze. Yet you can still happen upon the costume using random. At first I thought it was the pac files, so I downloaded a different one from brawl vault and made it FitDiddy06.pac, but that also doesn't work. So there is something more indepth going on here that i don't know how to fix! Any ideas why? Everything else works fine. It is only the 7th Diddy Kong slot.
I had a problem with that as well. I think I ended up needing a FitDiddy01 there for some reason.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Maybe I forgot to edit Diddy's code, so after the last original diddy, diddy01 is what comes. If that one isn't found, the game freezes.

I'll check it out and will change it if that's the case.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

January 06, 2014, 07:39:22 PM #817 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 07:41:01 PM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: ShinF on January 06, 2014, 05:38:44 AM
I had a problem with that as well. I think I ended up needing a FitDiddy01 there for some reason.


I added a FitDiddy01.pac, and now it works fine. The only thing about it is that now I have to rearrange my CSPs, but that's easy. So now every character works without freezing!  :af:



Has anyone made any headway on the bowser issue?

The Bowser issue should be fixed when using the latest cBliss Tool.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Curious, is the tutorial in the op for PM 2.6 still applicable to PM 3.0? I figured there'd probably be some code changes, given the clone engine & additional costumes apparently already utilizing cBliss. Tried something someone had uploaded on the PM subreddit, but a lot of the last costumes for characters freeze (Link's 10th, Toon Link's 10th, Lucario's 10th, two of Dedede's, etc.).

January 06, 2014, 11:25:44 PM #820 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 11:27:27 PM by Mewtwo2000
The tutorial in the op doesn't work, or at least not fully. Some characters have had their slots enlarged, and that changes where data is stored. Codes for certain characters would be there twice, and only one instance would work. There would be more things to replace apart from the pokemon trainer stuff.

The easiest thing here is using cBliss Tool with the Project M gct file. That will change automatically everything needed and the costumes will get maximized even for the 2 extra characters.

PS: Updated the tool, when used on a fresh projectm gct, the fitdiddy01 won't be used, and the fitdiddy10 will be needed. Using the tool on a gct with the codes already on it will change nothing.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

January 07, 2014, 12:45:49 AM #821 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 12:55:32 AM by Register
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 06, 2014, 11:25:44 PM
PS: Updated the tool, when used on a fresh projectm gct, the fitdiddy01 won't be used, and the fitdiddy10 will be needed. Using the tool on a gct with the codes already on it will change nothing.

Just to be sure... is the cBliss version in the op outdated? Looks like it hasn't been updated in a while. You mentioned updating it, so I did a little bit of searching and stumbled on this you made: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/i6jo89480via4/cBliss_Tool

Wasn't aware there were cBliss updates going on outside this topic, pardon my ignorance~

He doesn't update the tool on the vault, he only re-upload the tool on Mediafire, Why he dont change the link? Because he only give the folder link! ;) Hope that helps!

Updated it again. Fixed a few issues when one tried to lower the number of costumes for certain characters.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I tested out the cBliss tool on my PM 3.01 build and I only added one costume slot to Ganondorf. I put in a CSP and a BP and I got as far as playing a match and everything was going great, but it did a loud freeze when the match ended before reaching the results screen. Any ideas on what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for the help.