cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Quote from: Mariodk on May 30, 2013, 03:37:33 PM
does this work with the extra slot
so the extra slot can have 10 costumes?
I forgot about the extra slot...I haven't even tried it yet..
it might work, I also forgot to mention that cBliss works fine with stage expansion, ASL, and the new File Patch Code.

Quote from: Miacis on May 30, 2013, 03:39:57 PM
^ That is actually a really good idea. It's a bit of tedious work, but it would make things so much user-friendlier for everyone.

And even better for avoid confusion would be to put generic, distinguishable textures in the new slots. And by generic, distinguishable, I mean literally Bucket-Filled red/green/blue/white/black/pink textures.
(Though that would take a bit longer to prepare.)
I am working on something a bit better then that in my thread. I am still working on it but it is coming along nicely.


Awesome update! I'll download the new pack and continue fishing for textures to fill up my slots, then I'll test it all at once when I've got it setup and ready to go.

HOLY S***
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


This is amazing! I've been waiting for a code like this for so long, and you good sir have delivered!

I have just one question, though; will this work with Project M?
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.


Amazing code, gonna have to rearrange my CSPs now to put them in the right slots

Plug & Play rels work with cBliss.

I tried an Ike rel over Mr. Game & Watch and a Snake rel over Olimar, they both work flawlessly.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


cant some P:M member say which codes alter the slots being loaded for teams in P:M?
cuz im guessing that's the reason it has glitches...

May 30, 2013, 09:37:23 PM #143 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 09:38:54 PM by dRage
Quote from: fake_jokekid on May 30, 2013, 07:42:17 PM
cant some P:M member say which codes alter the slots being loaded for teams in P:M?
cuz im guessing that's the reason it has glitches...

That's probably true for Marth but I'm going to assume Squirtle/Ivy/Charizard don't work for a different reason. From what was posted earlier their new costume slots don't show up at all so cBliss probably adds costumes for the Trainer but not for the independent Pokemon. Which makes sense as barely anyone who doesn't use P:M has them on their CSS anyway.

Unless the offset is shared between PT and the Indi Pokemon, in that case ignore what I said =V

May 30, 2013, 10:03:46 PM #144 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:08:01 PM by Legend of Jesse
aight... so... i got it all working (sort of) only problem... is that it's not showing the new csp's... it does show a few things though... red team luigi is the *green 02* csp... but plays my red team luigi character)
when not on team brawl... i select red luigi... and it actually plays the orange luigi... idk if that helps describe my situation or not (i hope it does)

i have a different css menu so i did the whole...
"Here is what to replace:
sc_selcharacter:
-char_bust_tex_lz77 [CSPs]
-MiscData[90] [StockIcons]"

i see the them in brawl box... which makes me think it has something to do with the codes... i put everything that was included in the download (codes) into my gtc... is there something i missed?

and yes i did spend a good 3 hours going through all of my fighter folders making sure i had hacks for every (00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09) slot all with good previously tested .pcs and .pac files...

did i forget something?

should also mention i use gecko... :P

edit- confirmed that it does have something to do with me entering my codes... :srs: i have no clue what i didn't do... :srs: gonna try remaking my gct again... :srs:

edit2- tried again... making double sure that i didn't mess up... and still same result :srs: question is now... are there any complications between this? and my other codes? the only thing i can think of is ASFink's custom css menu... does this not work with that?



Funk! FUNK!  :happy:

I love you so hard right now.

Like with my penis. But not in a gay way but in a brotherly kind of way that only brothers would understand.  :happy:


Quote from: Beyond on May 31, 2013, 01:15:12 AM


Funk! FUNK!  :happy:

I love you so hard right now.

Like with my penis. But not in a gay way but in a brotherly kind of way that only brothers would understand.  :happy:


Beyond. I love you and your avatar.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 31, 2013, 02:11:51 AM #147 Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:34:22 AM by ShinF
I've got it nearly working on mine (I just now got to a place I could try it). The slots appear on the CSS, and there's no freezing, but when I try to load one of the new slots, even if it has both the .pac and .pcs (I tried with the Fox costumes and a Ness one I made), it just loads FitChar00. Can't quite figure out what went wrong. I'm using Gecko, if that means anything.

EDIT: Never mind, it's working now. I loaded the codes from a text file using GCT Edit, and it didn't get them all for some reason.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

I have a question. What happens if you make a replay while using this hack and then try to play it on vBrawl?


Quote from: ShinF on May 31, 2013, 02:11:51 AM
I've got it nearly working on mine (I just now got to a place I could try it). The slots appear on the CSS, and there's no freezing, but when I try to load one of the new slots, even if it has both the .pac and .pcs (I tried with the Fox costumes and a Ness one I made), it just loads FitChar00. Can't quite figure out what went wrong. I'm using Gecko, if that means anything.

EDIT: Never mind, it's working now. I loaded the codes from a text file using GCT Edit, and it didn't get them all for some reason.
that might be my problem too... :srs: let me try this