cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Quote from: Zekrom101 on June 20, 2013, 06:49:22 PM
Please can someone help to get it work on my PAL Wii?
I don't know what to change or not to change and i need help using codes in riivo!

please, can someone explain me step by step how to do it?


What's your issue, dude?

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

instead of 15 slots, i want it so that we can pick who we want to get the extra costume slots
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 21, 2013, 01:32:13 PM
instead of 15 slots, i want it so that we can pick who we want to get the extra costume slots
^this
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 21, 2013, 01:32:13 PM
instead of 15 slots, i want it so that we can pick who we want to get the extra costume slots
I support this. There are some characters like squirtle, that have a very low amount of model hacks.

Quote from: Kaaoeyi on June 21, 2013, 03:34:53 PM

I support this. There are some characters like squirtle, that have a very low amount of model hacks.

Or in my case Squirtle and Ivysaur's extra slots crash, while everyone else including Charizard work fine.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on June 21, 2013, 04:18:08 PM
Or in my case Squirtle and Ivysaur's extra slots crash, while everyone else including Charizard work fine.

Have you filled in Pokemon Trainer's slots yet? I found myself freezing when selecting those two as well, but having all of PT's extra slots filled seemed to fix the freezing.

Quote from: Kaaoeyi on June 21, 2013, 04:52:02 PM
Have you filled in Pokemon Trainer's slots yet? I found myself freezing when selecting those two as well, but having all of PT's extra slots filled seemed to fix the freezing.

No, but I'm using P:M so he isn't used in-game, plus Charizard works flawlessly. Would that still fix it you think?

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on June 21, 2013, 05:32:23 PM
No, but I'm using P:M so he isn't used in-game, plus Charizard works flawlessly. Would that still fix it you think?

Even if he isn't used in P:M, it would be best to fill in his slots to see if this is what's causing the freezing or not.

June 21, 2013, 07:59:52 PM #473 Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 09:28:27 PM by Zekrom101
Quote from: LC-DDM on June 21, 2013, 01:22:34 PM
What's your issue, dude?
I download cBliss for riivo, put all needed on SD Card and use the PAL Codes but nothing happens after loading the game, the character select screen isn't changed.
I don't know if i must change something for PAL or how to use the riivo code handler. =/

EDIT: ok, it seems to be something with the codes, riivolution replaces the files but doesn't apply the offset codes and Gecko applies the offset codes but doesn't replace the files! So what the reason, the hook?

15? How is that even possible? I thought there was an issue with the numbering, since Mario starts at 001 and DK at 011, etc. Would you just expand it to go past Sonic's 470 or something? Give Mario 471-475, DK 476-480? It seems like that would be a lot of trouble, but other than changing which number each character past Mario starts on (DK on 016), I don't see another way to do it...

Having said that, if you can get it working, it would be AWESOME. Even if some, like Squirtle, don't have enough unique imports to fill it, they eventually will, and in the meantime they can be filled with generic textures and, hey, that's 5 extra Ikes, Clouds, Marths, Roys, and Links.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

June 22, 2013, 05:02:39 AM #475 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:18:39 AM by shadowXtreme
I have a special freeze when using CBLISS 1.5

When I choose zsuit, pikachu, pkmn trainer (Squirtle , i didnt test others), and snake, all with the original costumes, and start and end a match, a savage freeze appears,

CBLISS 1.1 dont freeze If I start and end the match described before...,. I tested both codes alone (with fpc 3.5.1 of course),.

15 more character slots... thats alot more room for more costumes... o.O but is there that many amazing hacks in the vault? o.O i guess everyone is just gonna have to step up their game since clearly you are... i'm still having a hard time finding good epic recolors for every character... xD

inspiration? anyone? more good quality hacks in the vault? less half ass stuff? ;D

I agree with the people saying 15 might be "too much" for some characters merely because there just aren't very many good textures for characters. If it was "all or none" I'd be happy at keeping 10, but if we could pick and choose which characters got 15 though, that would be great, I can easily add ones for "popular" characters like Peach, Zelda, ZSS, and Captain Falcon.

Why are people asking for certain characters? ASF1nk has said multiple times that the code is customizable. He even said it on the last page.

Quote from: Moblin on June 22, 2013, 09:18:36 AM
Why are people asking for certain characters? ASF1nk has said multiple times that the code is customizable. He even said it on the last page.

Well, he did ask if people wanted the code, I was just agreeing with the people that it's definitely not needed for everyone since not all characters have such a good selection of textures as others.