cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Quote from: Zekrom101 on June 22, 2013, 08:12:47 PM
I had all four entry.pac files
mhhh now it froze after canceling a fight before result stage.
Are there still random freezes?
because i can't say what's the problem :P

I still have a few random freezes every so often, especially when I try to use 4 characters at once. It's usually just random combinations of characters for me like Falcon, Peach, Sheik, and G&W or Ganon, Bowser, Falco, and Marth or something like that. It also seems like it's more likely to crash if you take a long time choosing characters and costumes before you start. This could be a coincidence, but it freezes a lot when I just sit there on the CSS before starting, but not as much when I pick characters and start fairly quickly.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on June 22, 2013, 08:33:41 PM
I still have a few random freezes every so often, especially when I try to use 4 characters at once. It's usually just random combinations of characters for me like Falcon, Peach, Sheik, and G&W or Ganon, Bowser, Falco, and Marth or something like that. It also seems like it's more likely to crash if you take a long time choosing characters and costumes before you start. This could be a coincidence, but it freezes a lot when I just sit there on the CSS before starting, but not as much when I pick characters and start fairly quickly.

mhhh.... but it takes so long to restart it.
so can i do 2 fights, wait several mins for restart, 2 fights, etc.
so where's the fun when it's crash that often?

Quote from: AdfroMan on June 22, 2013, 06:57:43 PM
Dunno if this has been said yet but this breaks Tourney. It freezes instantly when trying to go on it.

That's probably because Tourney uses its own sel_character stuff, doesn't it?

Quote from: Moblin on June 22, 2013, 11:01:47 PMThat's probably because Tourney uses its own sel_character stuff, doesn't it?
Either that, or the "menu\common\StockFaceTex_en.brres" needs to be updated, as that's another file that has stock icons in it (which could make Tournament crash).

Quote from: RandomTBush on June 23, 2013, 02:18:07 AM
Either that, or the "menu\common\StockFaceTex_en.brres" needs to be updated, as that's another file that has stock icons in it (which could make Tournament crash).

rotation freezes for mee after the results screen..

Is there something i can do against freezes?
it freeze sometimes when starting fights with random, sometimes during a match and sometimes after a match before result screen.
can i do something? Because original post says with gecko it works flawless, but not for me!  :(

Quote from: Moblin on June 22, 2013, 11:01:47 PM
That's probably because Tourney uses its own sel_character stuff, doesn't it?
Quote from: RandomTBush on June 23, 2013, 02:18:07 AM
Either that, or the "menu\common\StockFaceTex_en.brres" needs to be updated, as that's another file that has stock icons in it (which could make Tournament crash).
I'll try to get it working then

June 23, 2013, 02:07:31 PM #502 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 02:10:21 PM by LC-DDM
Quote from: Zekrom101 on June 21, 2013, 07:59:52 PM
I download cBliss for riivo, put all needed on SD Card and use the PAL Codes but nothing happens after loading the game, the character select screen isn't changed.
I don't know if i must change something for PAL or how to use the riivo code handler. =/

EDIT: ok, it seems to be something with the codes, riivolution replaces the files but doesn't apply the offset codes and Gecko applies the offset codes but doesn't replace the files! So what the reason, the hook?

I just Riivo, so I dunno how to get it to work with Gecko...

Did you apply the files that came with the patch?

Post Merge: June 23, 2013, 02:10:21 PM

Quote from: AdfroMan on June 22, 2013, 06:57:43 PM
Dunno if this has been said yet but this breaks Tourney. It freezes instantly when trying to go on it.

I literally said it myself a couple of pages back.

It's kinda obvious anyway since it doesn't have the extra icons.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: LC-DDM on June 23, 2013, 02:07:31 PM
I just Riivo, so I dunno how to get it to work with Gecko...
I can't get the codes working on riivo

Quote from: Zekrom101 on June 23, 2013, 12:10:58 PM
Is there something i can do against freezes?
it freeze sometimes when starting fights with random, sometimes during a match and sometimes after a match before result screen.
can i do something? Because original post says with gecko it works flawless, but not for me!  :(

1.- Did you filled all empty slots with pac and pcs files?

2.- If you are using this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1wlp0o9ranafyf/Filler%20characters.rar , then you dont have FitFox09.pcs , FitMetaknight07.pcs, and FitWolf08.pac and pcs, and that can cause some freezes before starting a match.

3.- I should guess that you used CBLISS 1.5 kit properly

4.- I just detected a SPECIFIC freeze (I described it in this thread) with CBLISS 1.5 and (Update info:) Mewtwo200 CBLISS, so I am using CBLISS 1.1 , and I am not having that freeze anymore, I guess CBLISS 1.1 is stable, (at least.. for me)


About that stability, the only difference (unless I'm mistaken) between cBliss 1.1 and 1.5 is just that Wario has his own place in memory to enable his 12 costumes. I've been told that the memory used is used at some point by other things in the game, so it's not a safe location.

I could post a memory-safe version of the codes, both the original and modded teams versions in case it gets better. I'll do it later.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

June 23, 2013, 04:06:59 PM #506 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 04:11:35 PM by Zekrom101
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 23, 2013, 03:41:26 PM
About that stability, the only difference (unless I'm mistaken) between cBliss 1.1 and 1.5 is just that Wario has his own place in memory to enable his 12 costumes. I've been told that the memory used is used at some point by other things in the game, so it's not a safe location.

I could post a memory-safe version of the codes, both the original and modded teams versions in case it gets better. I'll do it later.
I think that's the problem with the memory. (because matches freeze during match)
Is this code also for PAL?

@shadowXtreme: Yes, used all correct

June 23, 2013, 04:17:27 PM #507 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 04:49:50 PM by Mewtwo2000
I can make the same fix to the PAL one. If that's the problem, then it will be fixed.

For the moment, this would be the fix to the NTSC code, I'll test it ingame now, and if it's fine, I'll do the PAL. I'll also do some fix to my original teams and original order mods.

Edit: Well, tested it and seems to be fine. Anyway, riivo users and people with special cases should try and give feedback.

Here's the codes in case you want to copy-paste instead of downloading the gct of txt files.

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars +] [Mewtwo2000, ASF1nk]
06AD817C 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF

Costume Color offset FIX v2 [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
0645531C 00000018
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000

New Wario's own Costume offset v2 [12 Costumes] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
06455334 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 070A090B
0C000000 00000000

All Roster has Costume Offset FIX. v3 [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
04455460 8045531C
04455470 8045531C
04455480 8045531C
04455490 8045531C
044554A0 8045531C
044554B0 8045531C
044554C0 8045531C
044554D0 8045531C
044554E0 8045531C
044554F0 8045531C
04455500 8045531C
04455510 8045531C
04455520 8045531C
04455530 8045531C
04455540 8045531C
04455550 8045531C
04455560 8045531C
04455570 8045531C
04455580 8045531C
04455590 8045531C
044555A0 8045531C
044555B0 80455334
044555C0 8045531C
044555D0 8045531C
044555E0 8045531C
044555F0 8045531C
04455600 8045531C
04455610 8045531C
04455620 8045531C
04455630 8045531C
04455640 8045531C
04455650 8045531C
04455660 8045531C
04455670 8045531C
04455680 8045531C
04455690 8045531C
044556A0 8045531C
044556B0 8045531C
044556C0 8045531C
044556D0 8045531C
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 23, 2013, 04:17:27 PM
I can make the same fix to the PAL one. If that's the problem, then it will be fixed.

For the moment, this would be the fix to the NTSC code, I'll test it ingame now, and if it's fine, I'll do the PAL. I'll also do some fix to my original teams and original order mods.



thank you! i hope this fixes the problem! :)

These are the codes for PAL:

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars +][PAL] [Mewtwo2000, ASF1nk]
06AD3F9c 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF

Costume Color offset FIX v2 [PAL] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
0645603C 00000018
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000

New Wario's own Costume offset v2 [12 Costumes] [PAL] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
06456054 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 070A090B
0C000000 00000000

All Roster has Costume Offset FIX. v3 [PAL] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
04456180 8045603C
04456190 8045603C
044561a0 8045603C
044561b0 8045603C
044561c0 8045603C
044561d0 8045603C
044561e0 8045603C
044561f0 8045603C
04456200 8045603C
04456210 8045603C
04456220 8045603C
04456230 8045603C
04456240 8045603C
04456250 8045603C
04456260 8045603C
04456270 8045603C
04456280 8045603C
04456290 8045603C
044562a0 8045603C
044562b0 8045603C
044562c0 8045603C
044562d0 80456054
044562e0 8045603C
044562f0 8045603C
04456300 8045603C
04456310 8045603C
04456320 8045603C
04456330 8045603C
04456340 8045603C
04456350 8045603C
04456360 8045603C
04456370 8045603C
04456380 8045603C
04456390 8045603C
044563a0 8045603C
044563b0 8045603C
044563c0 8045603C
044563d0 8045603C
044563e0 8045603C
044563f0 8045603C



Here is the same in txt and gct. I've not tested, so you can be the tester for this xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial