cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Hey there! I really want to use this, but I'm not sure if I'm setting it right because I'm getting a crash around 5 seconds after entering the screen to select a character.

I use Project M 3.02, so I'm not sure if the instructions are up to date. I followed the instructions in the 1st post, but even so, I get the crash in a few seconds.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! :D

Forget the first post, download cBliss Tool, use it in a fresh Project M 3.02 gct and be sure to fill the costumes for every character, included Roy and Mewtwo.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

February 11, 2014, 02:33:45 AM #872 Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 03:14:43 AM by TamDanny
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 10, 2014, 10:31:03 AM
Forget the first post, download cBliss Tool, use it in a fresh Project M 3.02 gct and be sure to fill the costumes for every character, included Roy and Mewtwo.
Alright! I got it to work! Thanks! :D But just 1 problem, most of the time, I end up having some sort of crash when I choose a stage to play. I can still press the Home button, but I have to reset the game, because it looks like it's stuck in the loading screen. Any suggestions?

Thanks again & thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: OK, now it's happening everytime I choose a custom character. I REALLY need some help, thanks. :)

ANOTHER EDIT: Uh...the game froze (yet I'm stll able to use the home button) even though I chose original characters (non-custom ones). What's going on? :/

im having trouble with cbliss where all of the extra charector use the fitcharector00.pcs insted of there own and i dont know how to fix it. can someone help please.

So, I was trying to use Cbliss and everything works fine...except for the regular costumes. The Cbliss costumes work fine (FitXX06.pcs/pac - FitXX09.pcs/pac). But when I try to use the other costumes (FitXX01.pcs/pac - FitXX05.pcs/pac) the game silently freezes once I select a stage. Even with the files all being correct. Any way to fix this? Using Riivolution.

Are you using the original cBliss or the codes generated by cBliss tool?

The only think I can think of in your case is trying with the original costumes also placed in the sd card. For example, dunno, if FitMario00.pcs is freezing, put a FitMario00.pcs in your sd card if there isn't and test. If it worked, it may be something wrong with your riivolution config.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

HELP!! I can't get cbliss to run, (on riivolution or gecko) i have copied the codes into gct, copied the common5.pac into /system, copied all the BPS in to the portrite folder and all the rsp into the their respective folder, and have copied all the recolored characters into their respective folders. when i select characters, then select a stage, it acts like it is going to load and then freezes. So what am i doing wrong or missing? thanks

I'll pin this thread as well.

Are regular characters working? Have you included both pac and pcs files and checked that they're different in size?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: LAVieEnRose on February 28, 2014, 03:58:42 AM
HELP!! I can't get cbliss to run, (on riivolution or gecko) i have copied the codes into gct, copied the common5.pac into /system, copied all the BPS in to the portrite folder and all the rsp into the their respective folder, and have copied all the recolored characters into their respective folders. when i select characters, then select a stage, it acts like it is going to load and then freezes. So what am i doing wrong or missing? thanks
You seem to be missing the added costume files. (the FitDood##.pac(.pcs) files) If you don't have those, you can grab a filler characters pack, it's also in the OP, until you get enough costumes to fill all the slots.

With Project M 3.02 released, will cBliss be able to work with PM's current build?

The original cBliss codes won't. But using cBliss Tool with your Project M gct will work well.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Wait, Mewtwo, did you say we could have an expanded amount of outfits with Brawlex, and won't need CBliss? I just tried the original codes with Brawlex, and it doesn't load the extra outfits. It doesn't freeze, it just doesn't give me any extra on anyone, even Clones. Can I use to Brawlex to do what Cbliss can?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Power Marshall on March 13, 2014, 07:37:03 PM
Wait, Mewtwo, did you say we could have an expanded amount of outfits with Brawlex, and won't need CBliss? I just tried the original codes with Brawlex, and it doesn't load the extra outfits. It doesn't freeze, it just doesn't give me any extra on anyone, even Clones. Can I use to Brawlex to do what Cbliss can?

BrawlEx isn't compatable with cBliss, they both hook into the same data. You can achieve the same effect by downloading shinfs pack, or following his guide. In short, brawlex can achieve the same effect standalone without the need for codes, even for the characters who AREN'T clones

Quote from: Power Marshall on March 13, 2014, 07:37:03 PM
Wait, Mewtwo, did you say we could have an expanded amount of outfits with Brawlex, and won't need CBliss? I just tried the original codes with Brawlex, and it doesn't load the extra outfits. It doesn't freeze, it just doesn't give me any extra on anyone, even Clones. Can I use to Brawlex to do what Cbliss can?

Yeep cbliss is not compatible with BrawlEx but use the "BrawlEx Config Utility" tool to add slots !
opening the fighterXX.dat in the "FighterConfig" folder

Once you open that up go to "Colors" and select the slot's you want to fill ;)