iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

other m zss released

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36311


sorry it took so long, I was doing some art stuff. I took a picture I drew a few year ago, scanned, and colored it. then I remember about zss and started getting her stuff ready.

also have a in game working smash 4 samus



just gotta do some texture edits and finish that cannon rigging/animation.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


This is the best Other M ZSS I have seen period. Very nice, well done.

Yo, ZSS looks nice, great job on her. As for "Wii U" Samus... I have to say it, that texture looks... bad. Like, what is it trying to emulate? It looks way too bright and off-balance, while the actual Wii U texture is much more soft and metallic. The texture you had before looked perfect, what happened to that one?

Quote from: Rockman on February 22, 2014, 08:28:48 AM
Damn that Wii U Samus is looking Nice!
Quote from: spongeman131 on February 22, 2014, 08:30:09 AM
This is the best Other M ZSS I have seen period. Very nice, well done.
Quote from: Gravity on February 22, 2014, 03:37:40 PM
Yo, ZSS looks nice, great job on her. As for "Wii U" Samus... I have to say it, that texture looks... bad. Like, what is it trying to emulate? It looks way too bright and off-balance, while the actual Wii U texture is much more soft and metallic. The texture you had before looked perfect, what happened to that one?

about other m zss, thanks

as for wii u samus it's the spec I added, textures are the same and haven't changed. the edits to the textures I mentioned are going to be done to the specs. texture edits to the suit will be adding perforated metals to a few more areas. may make edits to saturation of the textures if the spec edits doesn't help.

might or should have a pic later today, gotta do some college stuff first

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Being honest, that worried me at first as well. The video preview looked perfect to me as well. But, good to know it's just a step in the process.

Glad to see the release of ZSS. Thanks once again; the pack looks great.

Meant to ask: does this Other M ZSS or the Other M/Wii U Samus edit any bones, IE effect gameplay and/or desync wifi?

Quote from: Eisen on February 22, 2014, 10:57:56 PM
Being honest, that worried me at first as well. The video preview looked perfect to me as well. But, good to know it's just a step in the process.

Glad to see the release of ZSS. Thanks once again; the pack looks great.

Meant to ask: does this Other M ZSS or the Other M/Wii U Samus edit any bones, IE effect gameplay and/or desync wifi?
thanks

the only gameplay issue that should come from anyone of my stuff is lag, that's if I try and do a quick release because of my schedule. if I do that it should be minimum lag unless it's a very high poly model because I always optimizing everything in max unless it is low poly like brawl. then there is the tristripper too. I don't and won't do anything to desync wifi on purpose, anything that does will be an accident.

no smash 4 samus pics

also if you liked the pictures I drew I just made an album and will do some more, url in sig. if you care you can ask about it and when I add a new image or images I will notify you. removed images from my thread, have to go to album

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Loving the ZSS, been waiting forever for it and its all I wanted it to be. Will you provide your PSDs so I can make my own cBliss slots?

thanks, and i didn't make PSD. will make some later

the desktop computer is free so i am gonna work on smash 4 arm cannon model changer and animations. i don't have anything planned today so i should have a gif and/or ingame previews later

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


no PSD but some samus progress

gun animation




just got to finish the tip part of the gun.

GBC did some more texture edits




made leg holes bigger
add holes to pads
more holes to the chest
removed texture glow because of how noticeable it was

may have in game preview later, having problems. will also have gun animation gif later too

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on March 08, 2014, 12:09:50 AM

no PSD but some samus progress

gun animation




just got to finish the tip part of the gun.

GBC did some more texture edits




made leg holes bigger
add holes to pads
more holes to the chest
removed texture glow because of how noticeable it was

may have in game preview later, having problems. will also have gun animation gif later too
Cool progress! Keep it up, man! Samus' gonna be great!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

In all honesty, that texture on her still looks pretty bad... the shading on the armor doesn't really look like metal. Its all just way too saturated.

what you see in BB isn't what you will see in game. we edit textures base on what we see in game, haven't changed and we don't know if it will change because of model issues.

also would or do anyone want dreamland Kirby? had him done for a long time just forgot about him til now.



all it is, is the textures from dreamland over brawl Kirby. the models were pretty much the same so I saw no reason to do any edits that. the textures were adjusted so that the placement of the eyes was the same as brawl's. would have did the same for meta knight and dedede but they aren't like Kirby. if done they will have to be actually imports.

he also have all expression textures and fs eyes

if nobody is interested then I will just keep to myself I guess.

EDIT: nvm just gonna release. here are more pics





still trying to work out the samus model problem. also have something else that I am collabing on. will revealed soon I believe. been working on modeling for awhile. now I just gotta do some mapping and simple texturing, then the textures will be touched up, and then I can start rigging. will have some previews before the rigging I believe. then some more throughout rigging process.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Is there a possibility you'll release two versions of the Wii U Samus? I don't exactly agree with Nanobuds on the texture looking bad, BUT I do think the one shown off in the video was much nicer, personally. Looked like actual metal, and I really liked the green neon lighting given on her suit lines. Personally, I feel like Smash could use some more characters with light sources and such.

Basically, I was thinking of one version, the one that you're working towards (which is more like Smash 4 Samus), and another with the neon green lines and other metal texture (which is kinda custom and interesting in its own right).