iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

looks awesome
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I think I'm going to end up using that Samus, haha.

Although, I see her arms clip through her shoulder armor a bit...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: iwantgames on March 28, 2014, 04:09:20 AM
welcome to the thread
can't do videos because laptop isn't powerful enough and I don't know how to do a gif or if that's possible so more pics in darker areas.





gonna reimport one last time. gonna smooth some things and fix the problem that causes the chest and helmet to be a different color. won't take long got some time to do stuff now.

next pick will have everything it has now as well as transparent visor

That texture still looks pretty off..

Just look at the SSB4 texture: http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/samus/screen-4.jpg

See how smooth it is? The helmet on yours has awkward highlights on it.

As for the orange parts of the armor... why are there shadows around the black indents/designs? Its especially obvious on the shoulder pads. The texture just has too much unnatural shading, and it just doesnt look good. Smash 4 has a nice, smooth metallic look to it.

Shading is good, but there is still such thing as too much shading.

The model and rig looks great, though.

March 29, 2014, 06:31:41 AM #378 Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 06:32:59 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Nαno on March 28, 2014, 10:47:55 PM
That texture still looks pretty off..
still no texture edit

Quote from: Nαno on March 28, 2014, 10:47:55 PM
The model and rig looks great, though.
thanks

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 28, 2014, 04:34:00 AM
I think I'm going to end up using that Samus, haha.

Although, I see her arms clip through her shoulder armor a bit...
i'm gonna use you... :srs:
<----------- that's why I said it, don't judge me

Quote from: GBC on March 28, 2014, 04:16:51 AM
looks awesome
you're awesome.

PIC TIME





this will be animation and model released for gun. it's the one from other m samus that I was working on. the new one had a freeze problem when I tried it a long time ago, probably know how to get it to work now but I won't focus on that. will update later so release can be faster





I know the lights are yellow, working on it. it's yellow in the image with link on the smash 4 site but since all other lights are green it makes since for it to be green too. also it's not the exact design of morphball but I don't care, difference is minor.

still no texture edits and no reimport, just edited the thing used for reflective in specs, needs more editing. next I will edit specs because they are currently gray. I also forgot about doing the transparent visor. will do it and have pics tomorrow/today, it's 1am here.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Now that my friend looks amazing. Good job, loving the improvements your doing.

Quote from: iwantgames on March 29, 2014, 06:31:41 AMi'm gonna use you... :srs:
XD Dat part!

Quote from: iwantgames on March 29, 2014, 06:31:41 AM
PIC TIME

[spoiler]



this will be animation and model released for gun. it's the one from other m samus that I was working on. the new one had a freeze problem when I tried it a long time ago, probably know how to get it to work now but I won't focus on that. will update later so release can be faster





I know the lights are yellow, working on it. it's yellow in the image with link on the smash 4 site but since all other lights are green it makes since for it to be green too. also it's not the exact design of morphball but I don't care, difference is minor.

still no texture edits and no reimport, just edited the thing used for reflective in specs, needs more editing. next I will edit specs because they are currently gray. I also forgot about doing the transparent visor. will do it and have pics tomorrow/today, it's 1am here.
Ooooh! Man, did I ever tell you that you were awesome?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: OmegaS3 on March 29, 2014, 06:36:00 AM
Now that my friend looks amazing. Good job, loving the improvements your doing.
thanks

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 29, 2014, 02:13:30 PM
XD Dat part!
Ooooh! Man, did I ever tell you that you were awesome?
you're awesome

also don't forget bout GBC's. how it look is his work, the texture and stuff looks great. this is my first time making my own specs, so after I do them correctly textures will look how it should and much better.

will have previews of transparency and the other thing I said later.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on March 29, 2014, 11:57:41 PM
thanks
you're awesome

also don't forget bout GBC's. how it look is his work, the texture and stuff looks great. this is my first time making my own specs, so after I do them correctly textures will look how it should and much better.

will have previews of transparency and the other thing I said later.
GBC and you are awesome. :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Nαno on March 28, 2014, 10:47:55 PM
As for the orange parts of the armor... why are there shadows around the black indents/designs? Its especially obvious on the shoulder pads. The texture just has too much unnatural shading, and it just doesnt look good. Smash 4 has a nice, smooth metallic look to it.
They'd have to be remade, as that's part of the Other M textures they're using as a base.

Oh, I just noticed there are no lights on the leg parts. Yeah, I like that look a lot better.

I'd agree with Nano though, some of the shading does look a bit funky, but overall she's looking pretty smooth.

here is pics


ball with green lights


better glowing image.


here is visor with transparency. will also come with a model without a transparent visor that will always glow for those who don't like transparency visor.

Quote from: Gravity on March 30, 2014, 04:01:10 AM
Oh, I just noticed there are no lights on the leg parts. Yeah, I like that look a lot better.

I'd agree with Nano though, some of the shading does look a bit funky, but overall she's looking pretty smooth.
k, and thanks for feedback

Quote from: Taiko on March 30, 2014, 03:56:10 AM
They'd have to be remade, as that's part of the Other M textures they're using as a base.
^

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 12:40:41 AM
GBC and you are awesome. :srs:
:srs:

gonna work on feedback stuff now

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on March 30, 2014, 03:27:14 PM
:srs:

gonna work on feedback stuff now[/center]
Feedback's gonna wait when Samus' gonna break the vault :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

gotta post quickly so

SONIC (LINK DLC)

this is not the character I was talking about, but today we got bored so this was made real quick. collab with taiko







will take one day to finish. will continue later this week, pretty sure I am going to get some assignments that will be due and I have to study for an exam. so I won't work on anything til later this week.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on March 31, 2014, 05:28:43 AM
gotta post quickly so

SONIC (LINK DLC)

this is not the character I was talking about, but today we got bored so this was made real quick. collab with taiko

[spoiler]





will take one day to finish. will continue later this week, pretty sure I am going to get some assignments that will be due and I have to study for an exam. so I won't work on anything til later this week.
Gotta go fast! Gotta DL fast!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Oh yes.

Are you going to include a version with the sword and shield on his back?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509