iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That is EASILY  the most amazing thing released on the Vault in quiet some time. Definitly worth the wait, you guys did an amazing job. Keep it up.

Edit: Okay, well I guess I have one "complaint" if you wanna call it that. Some CSS icons would be appreciated.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Man, that looks frigging awesome.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Is anyone else having problems with this occasionally freezing? Might just be my game, but in the course of only a few minutes of gawking at the amazing textures/lighting, my game froze twice, seemingly randomly. First time, it froze when I did side-taunt into ice mode. Second time, it froze when I grabbed Donkey Kong. Both instances were in Project M.

It's odd, because I'd taunted several times and grabbed several times before those freezing instances.

that's 1 of 2 reasons why i use brawl minus instead of project m. more modding capabilities with a much lesser risk of freezing.
that and i like brawl physics so much better

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I figured out one of the triggers, at least for the taunt freeze. It always freezes in the taunt animation if I press the side taunt button again about 2/3rds of the way through the animation. Hope this helps fix bugs for anyone else.

Quote from: Abbi on August 30, 2014, 09:14:57 PM
Edit: Okay, well I guess I have one "complaint" if you wanna call it that. Some CSS icons would be appreciated.
I always forget something. I don't know when IWG will get to it, but in the meantime, here they are:



Quote from: Gravity on August 30, 2014, 09:06:22 PM
I'll say it

The renders don't do it justice. That looks really damn good in-game.
I tried

Quote from: Taiko on August 31, 2014, 01:02:57 AM
I tried

Nonono, I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying the model itself looks really good. If that makes sense.

The render itself is top-notch quality, you can clearly see that in the reflective detail added to it. That's waaaaaaay above and beyond what most people would settle for these days.

Will the smash 3 version get updated textures or are they just gonna add rim lighting? The model is great but the textures are very dark and flat.

At last! Totally worth the wait. Thanks so much for finishing her! :af:

Help here, to install this awesome samus, i just need to place the pac and pcs on the samus folder like every other textures? or is a diferent method?

Exact same thing. Make sure to name the files appropriatly. FitSamus00.pcs/pac, FitSamus01.pcs/pac etc.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: iwantgames on August 30, 2014, 08:29:43 PM
RELEASED

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Links To Vault
It's looking really great! Thanks Iwantgames! ;D
I really want to turn on my Wii just for playing with that Samus!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.