iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Quote from: SmashJay87 on August 02, 2014, 10:45:20 PM
Is it really?
It can go as high as your computer can handle... I can take 3200x1800 resolution screens on my laptop if I wanted to max out graphics.

Quote from: Geno on August 04, 2014, 04:00:43 AM
:)Hi I'm new to brawl vault and I'm not sure if u take this kind of request but when this pacman psa is done can u make a .rel over jigglypuff or game & watch because a lot of people including me like sonic a lot and some people don't now how to use the clone engine. So if u do make a .rel I thank u some much but if u don't its okay cause your probably working really hard on this psa. :) :)
It's not a PSA. Just a model over Sonic.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


nano and taiko are right. pac-man pics were taken in dolphin, my current laptop isn't powerful. chaos knight is right, not doing psa.

EDIT - samus isn't released, just changed the title because next post will be the release post. I updated the renders with the new textures. I will make transparent visor renders later.

varia


recolors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


album for better visual quality: http://imgur.com/a/UDiAR#0

will release the above recolors and add smash 4 light, smash 4 dark, and dark blue recolors later.

I just have to finish the cannon animations and morphball recolors and I will release samus. so either tomorrow or after tomorrow because I am kinda busy. one day to do the stuff and test it and the other to release it.

next post should be release post

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


August 13, 2014, 06:41:21 PM #472 Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 06:47:00 PM by iwantgames
plan to release sometime this week. won't be today because I gotta start registering for classes and stuff. there is some progress and stuff to show though

recolors are done

resized the gun to be the size of brawl gun


resized model changer gun and added the thing for fs (it will match the color of each costume's cannon)


working on finishing the gun's animations, redid morphball textures to be a bit more like smash 4, and then there are other minor model edits. i also tried messing with the rig for the shoulder pads but had no luck.

won't post again until she is ready to be released

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Very excited that this is coming to fruition. A wonderful surprise to come back to after a week-long trip (without internet).

This is literally the only thing keeping me from being finished with Brawl hacking.

After this is released, I'm setting my SD card up and deleting everything else.

You're killing me, Smalls.

When will my soul be free?!

Edit: Had a dream this was released. Its like that. haha

So is this coming out soon? It's been almost 2 weeks.
I'm dying over here

RELEASED


New Recolors Only
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Links To Vault

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Dat render. I like.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'll say it

The renders don't do it justice. That looks really damn good in-game.

First thing I'll be downloading from the vault in... Ages.