iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Program on April 20, 2015, 08:20:54 PM
That looks really nice! Finally, someone who is making an alternate costume for Roy (and an awesome one at that). Keep up the great work.
thanks

progress is going to slow down drastically, gotta model the head. I haven't been able to make a good head model since I first tried custom modeling, so I will spend some time on that. I also have to model my first set of hands too, I haven't even tried modeling hands so that could also take some time as well. not sure

after those two things I will be pretty much done with modeling him. then it's on to mapping and texturing, not sure how long that will take.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

That's so great his new hair looks cool, and really i like the side-cape thingy.
Will you give him his bandana?

Quote from: Dan from Onett on April 21, 2015, 11:04:31 PM
That's so great his new hair looks cool, and really i like the side-cape thingy.
Will you give him his bandana?
thanks and yes, he will have his new bandana. I aready started it after showing the hair progress. it won't take but a minute or two to finish. i stopped so that I can practice modeling heads

everything that I haven't modeled yet besides his head and hands will only take a few minutes to do. it's minor stuff so I am not really concerned with it right now.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


My... the hype for Roy has nrver been so real! Well... that model looks awesome, that's why.

Quote from: Program on April 27, 2015, 04:43:26 PM
It looks like quite a few people are excited about this new Roy model - http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/33zbsq/someones_working_on_a_fea_roy_alt/
People are so hyped in that... Lol...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

it almost looks as the commenters believe it's included within PM3.6. little do they realize they have to download it themselves.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I dont know about you, but I really hate it when people shows my hacks and people claims is from pm
sometimes I wanna add a watermark to my hacks's preview images stating its not pm; I don have anything against pm, its just the fact that people tend to give the respective importer credit to people completely unrelated to you

Oh yeah. Sorry if this has already been asked, but will you give him his two swords? I don't know... just in case someone is interested in making a PSA with that model...

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 27, 2015, 05:45:31 PM
it almost looks as the commenters believe it's included within PM3.6. little do they realize they have to download it themselves.
An effort as big as Ridley... lol.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 27, 2015, 06:19:18 PM
I dont know about you, but I really hate it when people shows my hacks and people claims is from pm
sometimes I wanna add a watermark to my hacks's preview images stating its not pm; I don have anything against pm, its just the fact that people tend to give the respective importer credit to people completely unrelated to you
Lol. So much for PM... Lol.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno EMIYA Sparda on April 27, 2015, 06:27:29 PM
Oh yeah. Sorry if this has already been asked, but will you give him his two swords? I don't know... just in case someone is interested in making a PSA with that model...

What's with the whole two swords thing <:v


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Akeno EMIYA Sparda on April 27, 2015, 06:27:29 PM
Oh yeah. Sorry if this has already been asked, but will you give him his two swords? I don't know... just in case someone is interested in making a PSA with that model....
He doesn't have two swords. what you might be seeing is his back sheathe.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


That pic is very misleading. V:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


decided to work on young link over toon link for now, it's my only project that doesn't need modeled expressions. due to his arms doing the twist of death during some animations I decided to model/add his bomb bracelet from OoT to both wrists. you can click the pic below to view them in a larger size.




he should be done soon-ish. I just need to finish up the rig, map and texture his bracelets, go through every animation and edit the transformsomethingoption in the fitchar.pac, make his texture expressions, and after that it's just minor stuff that won't take long.

he will desync wifi and requires a fitchar.pac to work. this is for young link over toon link, not a port of young link over link over toon link.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

isnt that gonna lag like hell?
i have a modelled young link based on P:M's OoT Link, with a significant amount less of polys if you're interested, it only needs texture adjusting and those sexy masks