iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 01, 2019, 05:30:52 AM #975 Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 05:31:53 AM by iwantgames
it's been awhile but I has some stuff! Images lead to download

First, is a mod I released some time ago but never mentioned, Brawl Sonic with Sonic Forces Soap Shoes. Second is a silly mod that I just released for a Halloween Contest, Shovel Knight Meta Knight


Soap Shoes Sonic (Brawl Styled)




Shovel Knight (Meta Knight)


Still working on a lot of stuff, some of which are just about done. So expect more soon!

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

November 09, 2019, 06:11:13 PM #976 Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 06:15:25 PM by iwantgames
I has another release, Virtual Hedgehog (Sonic)! Images lead to download





Still more releases to come!

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Hello, I wanted to report an issue I'm having with Hyrule Warriors Zelda. It literally won't load and crashes the game 100% of the time. My guess is that it's because in P+ they added the code that loads PAC files only, and you probably made it outside of that and thus were loading the PCS files (Because it obviously worked at some point)? I had a similar issue with a texture I made for OoT Zelda where the game crashed every time the PAC tried to load via transform or what have you because of the file size or something of that nature being too big (It was clearly larger than the other OoT Zeldas I had so I assume that was the issue), yet the PCS version when initially loading her worked fine. That's just my guess and maybe I'm just missing something.

can't halp I don't use P+ or that code sowwy.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

November 19, 2019, 04:47:47 AM #979 Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 08:40:10 PM by EmptySky00
Well, P+ was merely context and has nothing to do with the issue itself. The real problem is (likely) that the file size for the PAC file is too big which causes the game to crash. This instance is relevant even to the other versions of the game given that it loads the PAC file for single player/instances of transform, and I would assume that you might want it to function properly for completion's sake. It would be a shame if you put all that work into porting a nice model for the character only to have it be dysfunctional.

Post Merge: November 19, 2019, 08:40:10 PM

I fixed your texture myself. I figured out what you did. Sowwy for bothering you.


Here's another update on stuff i'm working on.

I decided that I will continue the BotW Link pack



This screen is outdated I've fixed the rigging issues. As for the details:

Just so you guys are prepared, he uses up to 50+ textures and has advanced shaders and materials.  Atm he works on both Wii & Dolphin with the following things: 

- lagless models
- normal maps
- specular maps
- rim lighting
- recolors

It won't add too much so hopefully he still work after I add the following things:

- metal
- moving eyes
- fs eyes
- and the sheikah slate.



Everyone should have by now but just in case anyone haven't played BotW and/or it's DLC i'll put the mod in a spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Currently in one of the discord servers their is a winter themed contest going on and this will be my submission. That's how this mod came about. I plan on importing the default BotW Zelda as well. Will work on it sometime after Link. I have until the first on next year so you can expect her sometime before then

I still have a lot more to show, so be on the look out for more

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Oooh, Link progress, swell!

That Zelda outfit looks rather adorable, hehehe.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

December 23, 2019, 11:08:12 PM #982 Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 04:08:14 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Lillith on December 10, 2019, 04:42:36 AM
Oooh, Link progress, swell!

That Zelda outfit looks rather adorable, hehehe.
yeah, wild Zelda is too adorable.

i have another release. It's another Sonic mod. It's a new Boom Sonic. image links to mod


More stuff soon

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I has another release! It's sonic with the shoes from the upcoming movie. images lead to download



he comes with everything that default Sonic has:

- recolors
- final smash eyes
- expressions
- and metal materials


i'm also working on a movie Sonic


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

January 11, 2020, 02:00:48 AM #984 Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 02:04:44 AM by iwantgames
I has another release, Wartortle! images leads to download.


Album: https://imgur.com/a/1enyF8m

Has everything default Squirtle has, with the exception of recolors. He only has one of those

- Shiny Recolor
- Expressions
- Moving Eyes
- Final Smash Eyes
- Working Metal

Atm i'm treating him as a replacement to PM's Squirtle alt, Ninja Squirtle. In the future i'll give him more recolors and extra goodies

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Been awhile but i have been busy. Have tons of updates. Due to how much stuff i'm posting i can't/won't go into detail about the specific about each mod. But things that have been done are new recolors, material/shader edits, model tweaks, and some other fixes. If your interested the image leads to the download.















Finally have in-game previews of Ultimate Samus!



I've updated her but the Smash Wii U/3DS Samus might not be worth redownloading with the Ultimate import just around the corner. Up to you. The Ultimate import is superior in many ways, model, materials/shaders, rig, etc!

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Another huge Update!












So i've been working on some custom shaders/materials to use with Ultimate imports. These shaders/materials make use of all of Ultimate maps: Diffuse, Emissions, Normals, & PRM. I also added the rim effect to make up for brawl weaker engine. All are approaching the final steps in the importing process, all that's left for each are:

- Samus: Rig touch ups, recolors, model changer replacement.

- ZSS: Rig touch ups, recolors, model changer replacement, optimizing, textures adjustments.

- Zelda: Rig touch ups, recolors, optimizing, fixing normals, texture adjustments.

- Link: Rig touch ups, recolors, optimizing, expressions, fixing normals, texture adjustments.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Oh wow, new Zelda. old zelda? New old? Old new? hmmmm.
Will definitely love to see how they progress!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Shouldn't have let this die. Anyway, more goodies soon!

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Here's them goodies!





















All are rigged! Rigging and optimization isn't 100% though. As you can see from the last preview I am working on adjusting the Ultimate shader. What you see is Dark Samus with Battlefield Lighting. This is how she looks on battlefield atm, or she should. None of these are in game yet, still have to get the textures and stuff optimize so that the pac files load. Currently have the HD textures in the files atm.

i'll try to get previews of the characters who are in game with the new shaders soon.



Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames