iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DanteNo on October 03, 2013, 08:28:52 PM
Ok, let see..... i think ill go with the Other M fusion-recolored morphball.
Hope that Mochtroid127 do the recolors.



Cant wait.  :P

I certainly will do some. I have to contribute something, especially since I requested the import in the first place. Certainly can't wait to see the finished version. :D

October 04, 2013, 02:49:29 AM #196 Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 03:03:59 AM by iwantgames
fusion is in the OP

there are a few problems:

-model changer slightly off, it's not animated either (if not using my other samus motionetc cull_all the materials to make changer invisible) culling is optional
-gun is getting some of the body texture :-\
-morphball blue is off from fusion blue :-[ (custom morphball will be accurate color)
-rig on shoulder and helmet mainly (will fix helmet and try to do better on the shoulder)

cull_all is an option for those that are not using my motionetc. I still have my motionetc in and don't know the results if you don't have mine, won't freeze though. might just have both guns visible since it's not lined up correctly yet. it still look good and these problems are barely noticeable. feel free to provide feedback after testing/playing.

again this is the image link for fusion samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



NOW I WORK ON RYU

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

October 04, 2013, 07:32:23 PM #197 Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 10:25:22 PM by Mochtroid127
I've started working on some recolors. Just finished the three other suits from Fusion.

EDIT: Recolors are pretty much done. I'll try to test them out in game later and maybe do some CSPs and screenshots or something.

EDIT AGAIN: Here are some screenshots.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gravity Suit/Purple
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Omega Suit/Orange
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pink
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yellow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dark Suit/Brown
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Light Suit/White
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Phazon Suit/Black
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Red
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blue Team Alt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Green Team Alt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Some of those recolors seem very strange or flat....

Just saying man, but good job on the rigging.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

October 05, 2013, 01:00:00 AM #199 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 01:05:14 AM by Mochtroid127
Quote from: Velen on October 05, 2013, 12:10:27 AM
Some of those recolors seem very strange or flat....

Just saying man, but good job on the rigging.

Now that you mention it, they kind of look that way to me too, but they're literally just color changes from the original. I think part of that is just the fact that the textures on the kind of 'skin'-ish parts of the suit are pretty plain, but some of the other textures show up in random places, which make them look a little weird.

Also, the suits pretty much looked like that in Prime 1, which is where I'm guessing Nintendo basically got the trophy model and textures from originally, aside from the cannon of course.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Velen on October 05, 2013, 12:10:27 AM
Some of those recolors seem very strange or flat....

Just saying man, but good job on the rigging.
thanks
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on October 05, 2013, 01:00:00 AM
Now that you mention it, they kind of look that way to me too, but they're literally just color changes from the original. I think part of that is just the fact that the textures on the kind of 'skin'-ish parts of the suit are pretty plain, but some of the other textures show up in random places, which make them look a little weird.

Also, the suits pretty much looked like that in Prime 1, which is where I'm guessing Nintendo basically got the trophy model and textures from originally, aside from the cannon of course.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah, your pics help me see the random texture mixing on the body and areas that need improved rigging. I knew about the color mixing on the gun though. also I am fine with the recolors idea but they may or may not need edits. I have to test in game to be sure because pics can sometimes be mis-leading.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Nice work on the Fusion suit Samus! I honestly can't believe why this hasn't been done before.

Nice work on the shoulders, those must have been a pain. I think they might need some UV editing to make that seam less noticeable.

Also, I could probably dump some Fusion Suit textures from Prime if there aren't any floating around already.

Quote from: Vert092 on October 05, 2013, 11:39:50 AM
Nice work on the Fusion suit Samus! I honestly can't believe why this hasn't been done before.
thanks
Quote from: Gravity on October 05, 2013, 05:56:56 PM
Nice work on the shoulders, those must have been a pain. I think they might need some UV editing to make that seam less noticeable.

Also, I could probably dump some Fusion Suit textures from Prime if there aren't any floating around already.

thanks, and yes the shoulders are/was horrible. i will see about UV editing but i never done that before so if someone wants to do that let me know, otherwise i will try it myself

as for the textures if there aren't any somewhere it would be great if you could get those. i will make sure to add you to the collab list if you want. or if you prefer to be credited instead of collabed like some people, that's fine too. whichever you prefer, just let me know.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Nice indeed! I think I'll like to play with her when she'll be released ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

So the Fusion Suit model was ported to GMod by mariokart64n. I keep forgetting that, heheh.

The textures would be available in the zip file, but I can't download it because Valve's server is down or something stupid. So if you or someone you know has GMod, you can get the textures here.

As for the UVs, I'd be willing to take a look at them for you. No promises that I can fix them, of course.

Quote from: Gravity on October 05, 2013, 07:00:22 PM
So the Fusion Suit model was ported to GMod by mariokart64n. I keep forgetting that, heheh.

The textures would be available in the zip file, but I can't download it because Valve's server is down or something stupid. So if you or someone you know has GMod, you can get the textures here.

As for the UVs, I'd be willing to take a look at them for you. No promises that I can fix them, of course.
guess the textures will have to wait because i don't know anyone from gmod.

i will send you a max and pac/pcs. that's all you need right

Quote from: Queen ~ Akeno-sempai on October 05, 2013, 06:57:09 PM
Nice indeed! I think I'll like to play with her when she'll be released ;D
thanks

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on October 05, 2013, 07:24:18 PM
guess the textures will have to wait because i don't know anyone from gmod.

i will send you a max and pac/pcs. that's all you need right

I'll try to grab the textures when the server comes back up or something.

And yeah, Max and pac/pcs should be fine.

Think im little late, but good job, gonna try it out, maybe you do some fixes soon.

Quote from: Gravity on October 05, 2013, 07:42:10 PM
I'll try to grab the textures when the server comes back up or something.

And yeah, Max and pac/pcs should be fine.
when I get back to fusion I will update and finish rig before sending to you so you can try the UVs
Quote from: DanteNo on October 06, 2013, 06:26:19 PM
Think im little late, but good job, gonna try it out, maybe you do some fixes soon.
thanks, may do some fixes after ryu.

as for ryu I lost the max scene so I had to re-import him. ryu related stuff in spoiler for anyone interested in him. include alt models  

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT
IN GAME

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames