iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: agent-s on October 08, 2013, 01:36:58 PM
ouah awesome work  :kdance:
thanks

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

SAMUS TEXTURE EDITS
(from old to new)





probably can't tell from pic but new textures has detail, looks nice, and has added metal look to the proper areas.

DOLPHIN PICS
(finally)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT
(more pics)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Wow, that's sweet. I like the green visor color better, but the textures look better all around, and even the visor looks better in many respects. Awesome job, man. When Samus comes out for P:M and this is done, I'll use it all the time...

Looks better now.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 12, 2013, 02:40:45 AMLooks better now.
I know way better, and thanks. Also, thank you thyrus and nano for the feedback that made me change the textures.

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 12, 2013, 02:32:53 AM
Wow, that's sweet. I like the green visor color better, but the textures look better all around, and even the visor looks better in many respects. Awesome job, man. When Samus comes out for P:M and this is done, I'll use it all the time...
thank you, and the colors for lights and visor will return to green, green is the default for varia. I started over on the textures and what you see is the original textures with added detail for metal and to make the textures non flat. all colors are the original just darker. next and other edits will be for saturation and stuff like that. the visor was all me i edited to try and match with original visor and current lights.

I am also waiting for P:M to reveal samus. not waiting for them to release my samus, but to have samus playable in P:M.

so v1 for vault will be delayed. have to redo recolors. this time around i separated textures into layers so they will actually take only seconds to complete. i also found great and better looking recolor designs for fusion, brawl dark, and a extra recolor. also the peach recolor. will show pics next week, this weekend i will prepare and get ready for a college assignment due Monday.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on October 12, 2013, 06:13:35 AM
I am also waiting for P:M to reveal samus. not waiting for them to release my samus, but to have samus playable in P:M.

I heard that pretty much the only reason they haven't finished Samus yet is because there's something in one of her files that screws up the P:M physics if she does a certain move and they haven't completely fixed it yet. I originally figured they were trying to find a way to recreate how good she could be in Melee without her ridiculous recovery grappling the stage since Brawl just had the ledge grapple. She is kind of a glitchy character in Melee, especially with that Super Wave Dash. I guess they have another announcement coming up on Sunday, so fingers crossed.

Loving the new version of Other M Samus too! ;)

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on October 12, 2013, 06:52:40 AMI heard that pretty much the only reason they haven't finished Samus yet is because there's something in one of her files that screws up the P:M physics if she does a certain move and they haven't completely fixed it yet. I originally figured they were trying to find a way to recreate how good she could be in Melee without her ridiculous recovery grappling the stage since Brawl just had the ledge grapple. She is kind of a glitchy character in Melee, especially with that Super Wave Dash. I guess they have another announcement coming up on Sunday, so fingers crossed.
hope they overcome that problem soon I need something new.
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on October 12, 2013, 06:52:40 AMLoving the new version of Other M Samus too! ;)
thank you


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

EDIT
new samus is not in OP right now, will mark thread as unread when it's there. have to redo the folder setup. new stuff below this

model changer with better animation and new pics.

samus with new textures will be in OP soon for feedback so I can move on to redo recolors. will also include move with model changer.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

forgot about the pic til recently so I just added an extra pic to post before to show model changer on samus for charge shot

haven't worked on anything including samus for a long while so still not in OP, but for the people that voted ryu I am going to finish all three suits I wanted to import today and have in the vault Saturday. I will place one of the suits in the OP don't know which one today or tomorrow depending on how I feel. if anyone has a preferred one then I put that one up. new poll for it, if anyone cares.

going to post random and lots of pics of the suits as I do them, because I can and I'm bored. may post multiple images of I suit.

just going to get them working in game and after all are finished I will begin the hard part to get them looking right.

pic 1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


pic 2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT

anyone that wanted ryu try this please, not finish I have been busy. gave it to someone else and they said it freezes. I tried and he works for me on dolphin, haven't tried my wii yet. will release only two costumes (ones in the pic) and update with the third. will have him uploaded tomorrow if I am not busy, today I got somewhere to be.

default costume only. also he lags
http://www.mediafire.com/download/25d2i6o3l76vl2y/default+ryu.rar

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

October 29, 2013, 08:06:23 PM #220 Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:55:00 PM by iwantgames
:srs:

Ryu Hayabusa V1 is on the vault http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34786

sorry for the unorganized post below but it's for anyone new that visits because of ryu

PROJECTS AND PROGRESS SO FAR

other m samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other m samus psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


other m zss
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


other m young samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


fusion samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


skyloft link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


deadpool the game (deadpool)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


a few of these had demos in the OP for test playing and feedback. I will put back in the OP soon. I may have other stuff I am working on and forgot to mention. may have forgotten to mention some stuff about my projects too. everything will be in the OP and you guys can check after it is updated

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I like what I'm seeing with Samus and Deadpool.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 30, 2013, 12:29:00 AM
I like what I'm seeing with Samus and Deadpool.
thank you, I know the poll said skyloft link was next but I think I found out what was wrong with deadpool. overall the verts was low enough to work but a certain item had a lot of verts itself so the whole thing didn't work. so I am going to do deadpool. also I am using a different model. it's the same type of model but instead of it coming with machine guns it has the pistols. hope this is ok because pistols are what's used in the psa. this is for anyone interested in deadpool, pic of same/new model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on October 30, 2013, 12:51:23 AM
thank you, I know the poll said skyloft link was next but I think I found out what was wrong with deadpool. overall the verts was low enough to work but a certain item had a lot of verts itself so the whole thing didn't work. so I am going to do deadpool. also I am using a different model. it's the same type of model but instead of it coming with machine guns it has the pistols. hope this is ok because pistols are what's used in the psa. this is for anyone interested in deadpool, pic of same/new model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I think that's an excellent idea. BTW, I'd love to see what Samus's lighting effects will look like with their green effect, so if it's possible at this point in the works, do you mind showing that off in the next preview?

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 30, 2013, 01:00:25 AM
I think that's an excellent idea. BTW, I'd love to see what Samus's lighting effects will look like with their green effect, so if it's possible at this point in the works, do you mind showing that off in the next preview?
sure, will show that with deadpool. the previews will be tomorrow or tonight. shouldn't take long so most likely tonight. will work on deadpool now. if deadpool doesn't work I will finish adjusting some things and show samus anyway and then go according to poll and work on skyloft link for next release.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames