iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sexy stuffs, iwantgames! Looking forward for that Samus and Ryu!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-san on October 30, 2013, 01:50:29 AM
Sexy stuffs, iwantgames! Looking forward for that Samus and Ryu!
thanks, going to edit and show samus tonight. the new model for deadpool require more work than the old. I may use the old and just add the pistols. the new model I have don't have some things separated like the old model and if I continue to us it he will take a long time to be released.

so I will show samus previews and move on to skyloft link before returning to deadpool. samus previews will be edit textures with green lights and visor pics and model changer gun animation gif.

think I will be able to upload samus to the vault this week too. will also finish some things to have other m zss up too.  

EDIT
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also do you guys think this morphball texture is better. it's the texturing of smash4 with exception of light color
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


here is the animation for model changer, will edit some more
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

The Arm Cannon animation looks incredible! and the morphball textures looks better, i like it.

Quote from: iwantgames on October 30, 2013, 02:55:12 AM
EDIT
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also do you guys think this morphball texture is better. it's the texturing of smash4 with exception of light color
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


here is the animation for model changer, will edit some more
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

These are amazing! Love the missle, morphball texture, and model changer (that animation is sweet). The only thing I'm sort of iffy on is the green lighting. It may just need to be a little toned down, because I really like it on the arm cannon, but not the suit itself. Can't wait for this, although I can't really use it until Samus is in 3.0...

Quote from: DanteNo on October 30, 2013, 07:07:58 PM
The Arm Cannon animation looks incredible! and the morphball textures looks better, i like it.
thank you.
Quote from: Dmickolas on October 30, 2013, 07:14:49 PM
These are amazing! Love the missle, morphball texture, and model changer (that animation is sweet). The only thing I'm sort of iffy on is the green lighting. It may just need to be a little toned down, because I really like it on the arm cannon, but not the suit itself. Can't wait for this, although I can't really use it until Samus is in 3.0...
thank you and the edit are done and I posted images of them since I edited the post.

when samus comes out on p:m I will make edits to their stuff for the suit to work. I have a motionetc and fitsamus that I am using for it. I will not add any changed moves to the motionetc, they will remain the same. if I do change any it will be for me and I can have a separate motionetc, animations, and fitsamus if anyone might be interested.

change my mind again, going to work on deadpool and focus on his release first.
mentioned skyloft link and the thread went silent  :>.>:

for deadpool I still have to separate some stuff so one poly doesn't have too many verts and freezes the game like before. there are only a few things left to separate but it will still take some time. may do a quick rig and put up a gif of what I expect for the final version to look like since he is not ready enough to have in game screenshots

also for deadpool does anyone want to do the recolors, I could do them myself but I just feel like collabing. if anyone wants to do them let me know so I can make a list or something. if not then I will do them myself. I will make it easy on whoever wants to do them by separating the textures into different layers and stuff before I send them off.

also did some more texture edits on samus.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

below is same as before just moved them down

skyloft link progress

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


dolphin pic of other m zss

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on November 01, 2013, 04:20:23 PM
thank you and the edit are done and I posted images of them since I edited the post.

when samus comes out on p:m I will make edits to their stuff for the suit to work. I have a motionetc and fitsamus that I am using for it. I will not add any changed moves to the motionetc, they will remain the same. if I do change any it will be for me and I can have a separate motionetc, animations, and fitsamus if anyone might be interested.

change my mind again, going to work on deadpool and focus on his release first.
mentioned skyloft link and the thread went silent  :>.>:

also did some more texture edits on samus.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

below is same as before just moved them down

skyloft link progress

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


dolphin pic of other m zss

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Cool! It looks a lot better now, and knowing it'll work with the P:M moveset is awesome. Take your time.

lol Personally I never played Skyward Sword, so Deadpool seems more cool to me, but you really did a nice job with him. I like where Deadpool's going, too.

I like Samus's legs. They are about as close to the Wii U one.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on November 01, 2013, 07:43:43 PM
I like Samus's legs. They are about as close to the Wii U one.
Quote from: Dmickolas on November 01, 2013, 04:36:33 PM
Cool! It looks a lot better now, and knowing it'll work with the P:M moveset is awesome. Take your time.

lol Personally I never played Skyward Sword, so Deadpool seems more cool to me, but you really did a nice job with him. I like where Deadpool's going, too.
thank you both


it's not the best pic, but it's progress.

(DEADPOOL IN GAME)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on November 03, 2013, 02:01:24 AM
thank you both


it's not the best pic, but it's progress.

(DEADPOOL IN GAME)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol... I thought you changed your project and worked on War Machine from Iron Man when I saw that pic xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

war machine XD

well deadpool is fixed. it was the textures applied in max and the ones I was using in brawl. max 2048 by 2048. brawl 512 by 512. exported the textures from brawl and applied it to the model in max and it work. glad it did because I haven't learned squat about UV stuff yet.

(pics)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on November 03, 2013, 03:13:41 AM
war machine XD

well deadpool is fixed. it was the textures applied in max and the ones I was using in brawl. max 2048 by 2048. brawl 512 by 512. exported the textures from brawl and applied it to the model in max and it work. glad it did because I haven't learned squat about UV stuff yet.

(pics)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lol He did look like WM.

Awesome!

Quote from: iwantgames on November 03, 2013, 03:13:41 AM
war machine XD

well deadpool is fixed. it was the textures applied in max and the ones I was using in brawl. max 2048 by 2048. brawl 512 by 512. exported the textures from brawl and applied it to the model in max and it work. glad it did because I haven't learned squat about UV stuff yet.

(pics)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ooooh... I liked War Machine xD
Cool thing you made, bro! Did you plan recolors for this, yet?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Dmickolas on November 03, 2013, 03:16:58 AM
lol He did look like WM.

Awesome!
looking back he did look like WM when you first open spoiler

thanks
Quote from: Juubei Akeno on November 03, 2013, 08:01:10 PM
Ooooh... I liked War Machine xD
Cool thing you made, bro! Did you plan recolors for this, yet?
the recolors will be the same as the ones on the vault.

thanks

won't show progress today or tomorrow got some college work to do. If I finish my work soon then I will show some. also since I am doing deadpool would anyone be interested in wolverine from the game too. he has a psa over wolf which is why I am considering importing him. here is a pic of his model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

could start him before or after link depending on who you guys would prefer more. old poll clearly has winner so I will go ahead and make a new poll. will give it til the end of the week. during this time I will do some college work and work on my other projects for their in game preview and their vault release.

EDIT
I took these two days ago so more samus.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I'm seeing some holes here and there on him. But hey, the specs look pretty good.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509