iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on November 07, 2013, 02:56:31 PM
I'm seeing some holes here and there on him. But hey, the specs look pretty good.
thanks, the holes are from optimizing. after optimizing I went to test in game directly to make sure it wasn't going to freeze again.

I will try cull_none, if that doesn't make it look better I will fix in max.

also I got a new recording tool and will use it to show deadpool's swapped psa items and the new model when they are ready. all the video will be HD. will use tool for other stuff too, like samus psa.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

ALMOST THERE



RELEASE SOMETIME THIS WEEK.

extra shiny because I deleted and forgot to re add the reflective textures that will be used in the spec map. not the spec textures but the reflective one. didn't feel like going back to BB and wii scrubber to fix so I left it as it is and took a pic for now. just for progress of the rig.

also lag is small. on dolphin it's between 95% to 100% for me. maybe a little lower than 95% that's the lowest I saw while playing, but it's runs in the 90% and if you look at top of pic it also runs a 100% sometimes too.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

:srs: That reflection sort of looks cool, if improper...

Rig looks really good! Glad it doesn't really lag.

dat deadpool  reflection looks nice also can wait for that dead pool model look like its coming along really nice

Wow... It surprised me! Well done, man!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

November 11, 2013, 06:46:53 PM #245 Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 11:48:41 PM by iwantgames
Quote from: Dmickolas on November 11, 2013, 04:18:20 AM
:srs: That reflection sort of looks cool, if improper...

Rig looks really good! Glad it doesn't really lag.
thanks and I am trying my best to not make it lag. will try to at least get two expressions if the head isn't high poly, I forget. expressions if able are. talk and blink, he talks a lot and everyone blinks.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 11, 2013, 04:26:58 AM
dat deadpool  reflection looks nice also can wait for that dead pool model look like its coming along really nice
thanks

Quote from: Juubei Akeno on November 11, 2013, 03:48:17 PM
Wow... It surprised me! Well done, man!
thanks

will post pics of recolors, some other time. new reflective version will be later as well as new weapons.

EDIT
it's my first video and not my best

http://youtu.be/wW5WF8NTQI0

lag is because of the recording tool and my settings for dolphin, not deadpool. I run it at 2.5x native, forgot to change it while recording. Windfall looks fine but for deadpool I will upload another video in practice mode for a better look at him.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

That's a cool 1st vid! Well, lag isn't really important, whay we wanna see is Deadpool and WindFall... But a lil' off topic :
Do you think Windfall is ready for a release?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Juubei Akeno on November 13, 2013, 12:08:58 AM
That's a cool 1st vid! Well, lag isn't really important, whay we wanna see is Deadpool and WindFall... But a lil' off topic :
Do you think Windfall is ready for a release?
thanks. as for windfall, not yet

deadpool pic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


got a new recording device that I am working with and should have better quality video of deadpool up soon. vid also has samus in it. fighting on the stage above

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

November 25, 2013, 04:58:13 AM #248 Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 04:59:24 AM by iwantgames
deadpool weapons items replaced. not sure if filesize will allow me to add effects to the items, but I will try.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on November 25, 2013, 04:58:13 AM
deadpool weapons items replaced. not sure if filesize will allow me to add effects to the items, but I will try.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Looking good, man! Shame about the rig.

Quote from: Dmickolas on November 25, 2013, 10:16:55 PM
Looking good, man! Shame about the rig.
thanks

I also tried to do auto rig until I fix the original rig so I could try and get him out, but it only freezes. tried it multiple times but it just won't work for some reason. so he will be released once the rig is fixed. will get to it soon, working on some other stuff.

I am also editing samus. optimized the model to allow for actual spec textures, combining a lot of the objects so that there aren't too many like before, and redoing rig.

pretty much the same for zss. will start young samus so that I can release with zss.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

December 08, 2013, 02:54:04 AM #251 Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 02:55:26 AM by iwantgames
idk just posting

REVAMPING SKYWARD SWORD LINK

whole purpose is to make a link that is more detailed and matches the look of samus. that and I prefer SS over brawl model



Changes:
texture edits
longer hat
bag/pocket buttons
new shields

there's more but I haven't did it yet, and design isn't final. pocket buttons and new shields aren't textures edits, they are actual models. check spoiler below

for the shields there are plenty to choose from and all are already imported and works in game along with new link model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

    *deadpool just need some of his gear re-rigged. his body/the base rig is finished.
    *samus is being redone completely. optimized and lowered object count. just have to finish redoing rig
    *young samus still doesn't work
    *zss hasn't had any changes yet but shouldn't take long when I do them

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on December 08, 2013, 02:54:04 AM
idk just posting

REVAMPING SKYWARD SWORD LINK

whole purpose is to make a link that is more detailed and matches the look of samus. that and I prefer SS over brawl model



Changes:
texture edits
longer hat
bag/pocket buttons
new shields

there's more but I haven't did it yet, and design isn't final. pocket buttons and new shields aren't textures edits, they are actual models. check spoiler below

for the shields there are plenty to choose from and all are already imported and works in game along with new link model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

    *deadpool just need some of his gear re-rigged. his body/the base rig is finished.
    *samus is being redone completely. optimized and lowered object count. just have to finish redoing rig
    *young samus still doesn't work
    *zss hasn't had any changes yet but shouldn't take long when I do them
So what your saying is that. When your model is done, I can revamp and remake a better Skyward Sword Link PSA with your sexy model?

Quote from: iwantgames on December 08, 2013, 02:54:04 AM
idk just posting

REVAMPING SKYWARD SWORD LINK

whole purpose is to make a link that is more detailed and matches the look of samus. that and I prefer SS over brawl model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Changes:
texture edits
longer hat
bag/pocket buttons
new shields

there's more but I haven't did it yet, and design isn't final. pocket buttons and new shields aren't textures edits, they are actual models. check spoiler below

for the shields there are plenty to choose from and all are already imported and works in game along with new link model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

    *deadpool just need some of his gear re-rigged. his body/the base rig is finished.
    *samus is being redone completely. optimized and lowered object count. just have to finish redoing rig
    *young samus still doesn't work
    *zss hasn't had any changes yet but shouldn't take long when I do them
Whoaa... These effects looks great! And... Will you make a version for ALL these shields?!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

December 08, 2013, 05:45:25 PM #254 Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 10:51:39 PM by iwantgames
Quote from: Akeno-san on December 08, 2013, 11:26:45 AM
Whoaa... These effects looks great! And... Will you make a version for ALL these shields?!
yes, there will be a version for each shield. only require 4 different models for each shield type. iron, wooden, sacred, and hylian. to upgrade iron, wooden, and sacred to other versions in pic just replace the current texture with one of the extra ones.

EDIT: pics and a vid

http://youtu.be/oFrX2vDDHqY





better chainmail textures, see through with transparency. also one of the many shields. here are pics of how it will look when you play




Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames