iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Aww I was hoping to have your samus before Project M's release, but I'm happy someone else prefers SS Link to Brawl's Twilight one. Good stuff, waiting with bated breath!

Quote from: RAWRzilla on December 09, 2013, 12:21:21 AM
Aww I was hoping to have your samus before Project M's release, but I'm happy someone else prefers SS Link to Brawl's Twilight one. Good stuff, waiting with bated breath!
samus will be released the day of or after p:m release, depends on if I have something to do. have to make sure it works well.

it won't be the newer version that I am doing now with better rig and proper specs, but the one I had in the OP awhile ago. it will have the new textures, effects, and psa stuff. currently looks something like this:


will also have zss without her changes too. I believe she is the same exact thing as the OP demo, no changes. things that are needed to be done to this model are rigging ponytail and gun rig to model gun and not her hand, easy fixes just haven't gotten to doing them. she looks like this:



will release on vault and updated later. as for collab list this is who I have, if you don't want to be collab say so. don't say anything I will assume you want to be collabed. if you aren't in the list but want to be collab say so, this is if you tested them when they were in OP

SAMUS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ZSS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

That rig looks decent. Does she have a spec map and will the FitMotion be one-slot?


Quote from: gaijudodi on December 09, 2013, 04:56:20 AM
That rig looks decent. Does she have a spec map and will the FitMotion be one-slot?
thanks. specs yes. proper specs no. working on lowering file size for that. one-slot is a no, the motionetc and fit.pac will have to be modified for better look. in vid when i taunt look at the gun, then look at previous pic of samus doing that same taunt.

because of the difference in gun and gun animation changes are needed. other m gun opens. brawl gun have side flaps and doesn't need to open. during taunt both guns, the model changer gun and the one on the character are visible, because brawl gun doesn't need to open the other gun doesn't need to hide during the animation. my gun opens and the other needs to be gone. not really into psa so this is what I think is going on and what I will do to fix it.

Quote from: RAWRzilla on December 10, 2013, 02:52:26 AM
Jesus, that texture is so damn good.
thanks, also compared to other characters she sticks out. looks good but throws the game off when she look like she does. to fix this I edit textures of other hacks and import my own, reason why I am making my own skyward sword link. you guys don't have the stuff I have so it could be a huge distraction until I get those specs

also samus works well in p:m, no lag but needs some editing to fit the animations.

http://youtu.be/FiobyIUgm80
play vid full screen and in HD for best results, but you already know that.
so why did I type that

next will be ZSS

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Model looks great, but those green lights on her thighs bother me more than they probably should. Oh well, can't wait for ZSS.

Excellent work! I've always been a fan of her other m design :P

Quote from: LKR000 on December 11, 2013, 11:16:24 PM
Excellent work! I've always been a fan of her other m design :P
thanks. I also like the M version better, not a fan of the brawl model. :P
Quote from: Alm5252 on December 10, 2013, 11:26:49 PM
Looks incredible. I'm currently using one of your older releases for my Project M. I look forward to this release. :)
thanks and if you have feedback based on what you seen from that one you can share.
Quote from: Gravity on December 10, 2013, 07:13:52 PM
Model looks great, but those green lights on her thighs bother me more than they probably should. Oh well, can't wait for ZSS.
I don't think they will bother you too much in game, at least I hope not. it actual looks good and the recording device made it look a bit different. that and camera is close up. if they do bother you I can edit it some. may have to work on samus some more before I release because one animation bothers me. in game animations are fine because you are fighting, but during the new win animation it's pretty bad. it was built specific for brawl samus.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ZSS needs work too. using dolphin and the virtual sd method. when trying to add zss it says too much and file can't be added. so it will probably freeze on Wii because of filesize. but if anyone has the older release and it's working on the new p:m then I can release her as well. just need them to say so.

so I couldn't get a video of her but will get one asap. but I did make a short video of link for anyone that was or may be interested in link. changes are below the vid. HD and fullscreen for best results

http://youtu.be/Tk8697NwksE
CHANGES

new chainmail textures(now have see through holes)
longer hat
will come with all shields that were seen in the game
edited textures
added 3d buttons(flat textures got to me for some reason)
new buckle and soon belt
will come with all bows from the game
am also aware of the stuff needed to be done


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Samus is looking top notch. Your doing great on her.

AS for your Link he looks amazing. I can tell by looking at him, it feels amazing. I can't wait to do the new Skyward Sword Link PSA I got planned for it. I already did animations for your Link.

I love the time you put into your work. They all look great in quality and that is what makes us happy.

[spoiler]

Keep it brah.

December 13, 2013, 11:59:25 PM #264 Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 12:00:32 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: OmegaS3 on December 12, 2013, 07:21:59 AM
Samus is looking top notch. Your doing great on her.

AS for your Link he looks amazing. I can tell by looking at him, it feels amazing. I can't wait to do the new Skyward Sword Link PSA I got planned for it. I already did animations for your Link.

I love the time you put into your work. They all look great in quality and that is what makes us happy.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/center]

just though I let you guys know. anyway I am currently working on zss and should have a preview later today of her in p:m. so then next post by me will be p:m zss. assuming nobody post before then in which I will update and mark unread for you guys.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

December 15, 2013, 06:09:06 AM #265 Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 04:46:03 PM by iwantgames
Quote from: Alm5252 on December 14, 2013, 04:21:14 AM
I want that Zero Suit Other M Samus too. Also, is Samus' head a model inside the helmet? Cool if so.
yes it's a model head inside of the helmet. it's other m zss head.

might want to mute the sound, bad audio and lag = bad.
different stage to better show glowing

watch HD and fullscreen
http://youtu.be/Rj2-xTi0Lwo
WHAT IS THAT

has specs
has gun from other m
marks on hand, back, and left breast glow (why I am not in training stage, couldn't tell)

I imported her a long time ago so I don't know why she would be lagging, but it will be fixed. eyes are red because I forgot to correct visibility for eye yellow and add the texture. working on rig for ponytail, different placement from brawl zss. working on gun resize and placement. will also try to edit it so it does like brawl gun animations and the whip matches up. I also see the hole in leg and will fix

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


December 18, 2013, 11:44:09 PM #267 Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:40:13 AM by iwantgames
reduce and still working on reducing the lag for zss. it's much better, couldn't do one on one battles without a noticeable lag. still lags when more player are involved though.

trying to get the samus and zss beta's released tomorrow, will work all day on both of them.

here are some link screens for those that want link.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Link looks nice, one of the more solid SS Link imports so far. I might actually get this one.

Those shields and sheath better have some shine. Overall, I can't wait to get Samus, Link, and Deadpool.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509