iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

psa of other M samus is going to be released too? and thats a nice other m zss the best ive ever seen

Quote from: FOREVER365 on December 19, 2013, 06:35:41 AM
psa of other M samus is going to be released too? and thats a nice other m zss the best ive ever seen
thanks. about the psa unfortunately no, but some of the psa stuff will be released. will be for vbrawl and p:m if I can modify it haven't messed with the stuff yet.

because I redid textures cbliss recolors won't be included yet just vbrawl. however I will include one extra recolor (in spoiler).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 18, 2013, 11:54:38 PM
Those shields and sheath better have some shine. Overall, I can't wait to get Samus, Link, and Deadpool.
all shields will have shine effects. wooden may or may not, depends on how it looks. may make it shine less. sheath will also have the shine effects.

Quote from: Gravity on December 18, 2013, 11:45:37 PM
Link looks nice, one of the more solid SS Link imports so far. I might actually get this one.
thanks, chaos knight pointed out some stuff about hero link when I first started on skyloft link. compared hero link to a few SS screens and decided to fix him. tried the already imported ones but had problems so I imported my own. then I got happy and did some extra stuff.

this one will be correct, with everything facing the way the it should. will come in left and right handed version.

no might, you must get it. jk

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on December 19, 2013, 07:27:31 AM
thanks. about the psa unfortunately no, but some of the psa stuff will be released. will be for vbrawl and p:m if I can modify it haven't messed with the stuff yet.

because I redid textures cbliss recolors won't be included yet just vbrawl. however I will include one extra recolor (in spoiler).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
all shields will have shine effects. wooden may or may not, depends on how it looks. may make it shine less. sheath will also have the shine effects.
thanks, chaos knight pointed out some stuff about hero link when I first started on skyloft link. compared hero link to a few SS screens and decided to fix him. tried the already imported ones but had problems so I imported my own. then I got happy and did some extra stuff.

this one will be correct, with everything facing the way the it should. will come in left and right handed version.

no might, you must get it. jk
I personally think the style above looks great. Looking at the blue makes me feel good. Nice job!

The recolor looks nice, but I personally think it would look better if you kept the original 2-color format for her recolors. Maybe not necessarily red and ___ , but one solid color kinda washes away all the detail for me.

trust me, as long as we have recolors for every kind of suit Samus has, all will be well. i personally volunteer to do any recolors Iwantgames doesn't feel like undertaking. it would be my pleasure and privilege.

I am moving soon and have to do some stuff today. will still try and release today, may be at night.

only 7 recolors to begin, rest will come later. will be for all three models.

varia
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


gravity
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


green
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


pink
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


fusion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


brawl dark
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


extra
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT/CHANGES




this recolor not final, still have to clean it up some and make more edits. may or may not be included.

the legs aren't the best and it still doesn't look good with the new p:m wait animation but it doesn't clip as bad as before. I also got the gun to do what it was suppose to do without the motionetc during taunt and fs. I had the model for a long time and when I got back to it for texture edit I forgot I didn't put the gun visibility to gunM. always wondered why it wasn't doing what it was suppose to without me having to mess with the motionetc.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

love that blue and orange samus recolor. cant wait for you to release her on the vault
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: OmegaS3 on December 19, 2013, 07:34:23 AM
I personally think the style above looks great. Looking at the blue makes me feel good. Nice job!
thanks
Quote from: RAWRzilla on December 19, 2013, 05:48:45 PM
trust me, as long as we have recolors for every kind of suit Samus has, all will be well. i personally volunteer to do any recolors Iwantgames doesn't feel like undertaking. it would be my pleasure and privilege.
thanks and that is good to know
Quote from: Gravity on December 19, 2013, 05:36:12 PM
The recolor looks nice, but I personally think it would look better if you kept the original 2-color format for her recolors. Maybe not necessarily red and ___ , but one solid color kinda washes away all the detail for me.
ok i'll have tons of recolors so you will have tons of new and original to choose from.
Quote from: GBC on December 21, 2013, 04:28:54 AM
love that blue and orange samus recolor. cant wait for you to release her on the vault
thanks, and soon

sorry about the no release, forgot that I have three suits to focus on and not one. been focusing on one for the longest, so I have to get the others caught up. release is still soon to come though.

don't have a release, but I do have something
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Dat sexy Zero Suit Samus, looking forward to that and Skyward Link, i think he need  the expression, but his textures looks great i think its the best SS Link i've seen!

Dat render. So sexy. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

doing this from my Wii U

having hard drive problems. going to get my laptop looked at. hopefully i can keep all my data and stuff. if i can't recover my stuff then i just lost a lot.

still got some good new

everything i had planned will be done the exact same way and will not require the same amount of time needed. the first time around i do and experiment with stuff to see what all i can do for each character. deadpool may be an exception, but he will still be done.

also the latest samus and zss models and pac/pcs are fine and the other two samus suits are caught up. because i wanted renders for samus and zss Taiko have them. i can get them from him.

i plan on getting my laptop looked at today so that i know what to do.

i may try our shared desktop computer until then. everybody in our family has been on it. a lot of stuff is on it and have been downloaded. if it doesn't run slow like it has been then i will work from there. other than that i am going to play some Wind Waker HD. ;D

Quote from: FOREVER365 on December 21, 2013, 08:28:23 PM
when r u releasing zss?
it depends now, i showed all that stuff because i was planning on release today. i lost the recolors and better placed gun i just did because of my problem. was also working on getting it to transform like the brawl gun so that it lined up with the beam.

Quote from: DanteNo on December 22, 2013, 06:35:16 PM
Dat sexy Zero Suit Samus, looking forward to that and Skyward Link, i think he need the expression, but his textures looks great i think its the best SS Link i've seen!
thanks, and i never done link expressions before but i planned on having them. and yes, sexy

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 22, 2013, 06:49:31 PM
Dat render. So sexy. :srs:
i know Taiko did a great job. will have samus renders soon.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on December 22, 2013, 08:31:54 PM
because i wanted renders for samus and zss Taiko have them. i can get them from him.
Yup, I was gonna mention that to you. I have the extra textures as well, so Samus and ZSS stuff you don't need to worry about as much.

thanks Taiko.

i am on the desktop. going to work on zss since she is closer to being done. have to redo recolors and going to work on the gun working like brawl gun. could take awhile since i don't have dolphin here.

then moving on to complete samus.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames