iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't mind the rig and visibility bone. I stopped working on the rig and focused on getting him to work in game, was having tons of crashes. he has expressions, moving eyes, and fs eyes. I haven't tried metal yet, will try to add spec, and will try to resize textures a bit larger. I reduced all textures by half because of the crashes I had, not sure if it can support higher atm. also he doesn't seem to lag, but only one was tested. so more than one could lag. pics are of expressions and moving eyes: talk, blink, and hurt (eyes sticks out on hurt, will fix).





[/quote]

Nice, can't wait to add this to Project M 3.5

Hello, I have a question
What happened with Other M young samus?

space pirates got her

jk, will continue her later

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on January 11, 2015, 04:02:23 AM
space pirates got her
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Btw :v im looking forward to HW link and pacman. those are looking great! ;D


thanks guys

HW link will take a bit longer. the optimizations I did before didn't remove the edges it just made it invisible, so the poly count never decreased. just got him properly optimized and now I have to re-rig him, just finished remaking the expressions.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Any news on that Skyloft Link?  Think he needed facial flexes or something?

January 16, 2015, 04:09:41 AM #577 Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 04:56:12 AM by iwantgames
yeah, he need facial expressions. I think he is done, forgot about him after getting hyrule warriors link model. will work on him tomorrow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got all of link's main model errors fixed up. (all have expressions completed)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


after I finish skyloft link I will finish fixing and separating parts to make rigging easier. I am not really interested in the postman(short shorts link) DLC, but if you guys want that one than vote for it in the new poll. if he get enough votes, I will import the DLC.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on January 16, 2015, 04:09:41 AM
yeah, he need facial expressions. I think he is done, forgot about him after getting hyrule warriors link model. will work on him tomorrow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got all of link's main model errors fixed up. (all have expressions completed)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


after I finish skyloft link I will finish fixing and separating parts to make rigging easier. I am not really interested in the postman(short shorts link) DLC, but if you guys want that one than vote for it in the new poll. if he get enough votes, I will import the DLC.

Crying out if those beautiful models. I was able to find a Ocarina of Time 3D High Poly Hylian Shield and Master Sword from a Team Fortress 2 Map. If someone can get in the file, It could help with your Ocarina Link.


January 17, 2015, 07:32:14 PM #580 Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 07:36:10 PM by iwantgames
Quote from: ManikDX on January 17, 2015, 12:04:44 PM
Crying out if those beautiful models. I was able to find a Ocarina of Time 3D High Poly Hylian Shield and Master Sword from a Team Fortress 2 Map. If someone can get in the file, It could help with your Ocarina Link.
satoshi already gave those to me, I was going to just use the master sword and hylian shield for all costumes. because all weapons are high poly and stuff, will need optimizing.

So, I take it that you guys would prefer the actual OoT 3d weapon for OoT link, SS weapons for SS link, twilight weapons for twilight link, and the first shield and sword from HW for trainee link? if you prefer that instead of the HW hylian shield and master sword for all costumes, let me know.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on January 17, 2015, 03:50:55 PM
what's training link's poly-count?
20k with expression, but that doesn't matter because they will be deleted. without expressions he is at 12k. this is without his weapons, will probably still optimize him to be safe. if I do, all that's left to optimized is the hair, tunic, and chainmail. all the other parts are from the optimized hero link.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on January 17, 2015, 07:32:14 PM
satoshi already gave those to me, I was going to just use the master sword and hylian shield for all costumes. because all weapons are high poly and stuff, will need optimizing.

So, I take it that you guys would prefer the actual OoT 3d weapon for OoT link, SS weapons for SS link, twilight weapons for twilight link, and the first shield and sword from HW for trainee link? if you prefer that instead of the HW hylian shield and master sword for all costumes, let me know.
20k with expression, but that doesn't matter because they will be deleted. without expressions he is at 12k. this is without his weapons, will probably still optimize him to be safe. if I do, all that's left to optimized is the hair, tunic, and chainmail. all the other parts are from the optimized hero link.

Well what I was saying that there was a Oot 3D Shield that was a higher poly in the market than in game. Any weapon set is fine for me. I'm just waiting on the official release. These will be replacing Link on my Smash Bros SD Card.

January 19, 2015, 03:47:56 AM #582 Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 03:50:14 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: ManikDX on January 17, 2015, 07:47:17 PM
Well what I was saying that there was a Oot 3D Shield that was a higher poly in the market than in game. Any weapon set is fine for me. I'm just waiting on the official release. These will be replacing Link on my Smash Bros SD Card.
ok, gotcha

since they are optimize I guess I will use the HW master sword and hylian shield for all costumes but the trainee. that one will use the first sword and shield, just gotta optimize them. then eventually I will optimize the other weapons and add those too.

yesterday I started the rig for all costumes, planned to have them done today but I was out until now. have progress gifs below. also, since it looks like postman link is gonna win, I will go ahead and start him tonight and edit everything else tomorrow.

here are the progress gifs of trainee link and the OoT, SS, and TP DLC costumes

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

You should include an alt version of TP Link with his Brawl textures.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 19, 2015, 05:07:48 AM
You should include an alt version of TP Link with his Brawl textures.
that... wouldn't make much sense, would it?