iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh wow, didn't know that. Can't wait for it. I think oot Link is who I'm most excited for.

hello Iwantgames, when you release the skyward sword link? pd: the Hyrule warriors models looks great!! :D

January 29, 2015, 05:47:47 AM #602 Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:18:09 AM by iwantgames
I kinda lost motivation for SS skyloft and hero link because of HW link, so I will upload what I have for those that still want them tomorrow.

I deleted the recolors and planned to redo them but never got around to them because of HW link, so he won't have recolors. i'll also leave a model with all shields, sheaths, and swords on it and you guys can do whatever with it

the HW versions of both will be much better. also because I need to post this I went ahead and got pics of deity link with hat.



ignore poly count, this is the max scene I use to make sure all models are the same height and stuff.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

A+ Work as always man.  Fierce Deity looks real great in HD.

ok men, dont worry, but i dont lying, I really wait with many ances that model :-\ anyway, great job!! :happy:

custom made hat, or is it possible to get physics stuff? O_O

also, kind of a weird question maybe, but... link or ike?

Quote from: iwantgames on January 29, 2015, 05:47:47 AM
I kinda lost motivation for SS skyloft and hero link because of HW link, so I will upload what I have for those that still want them tomorrow.

I deleted the recolors and planned to redo them but never got around to them because of HW link, so he won't have recolors. i'll also leave a model with all shields, sheaths, and swords on it and you guys can do whatever with it

the HW versions of both will be much better. also because I need to post this I went ahead and got pics of deity link with hat.

[spoiler]


ignore poly count, this is the max scene I use to make sure all models are the same height and stuff.
I want it... It looks too good...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

January 29, 2015, 07:57:21 PM #607 Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 08:18:40 PM by iwantgames
Quote from: JPJ on January 29, 2015, 09:01:56 AM
ok men, dont worry, but i dont lying, I really wait with many ances that model :-\ anyway, great job!! :happy:
which one did you like/want. may spend a bit more time with it if you respond before I upload it.

Quote from: Akeno Emiya on January 29, 2015, 11:31:06 AM
I want it... It looks too good...
yeah, it does

Quote from: ManikDX on January 29, 2015, 06:53:08 AM
A+ Work as always man.  Fierce Deity looks real great in HD.
thanks

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on January 29, 2015, 09:10:35 AM
custom made hat, or is it possible to get physics stuff? O_O

also, kind of a weird question maybe, but... link or ike?
he is going over link and no, physics stuff is still broken. also:
Quote from: iwantgames on January 28, 2015, 05:08:47 AM
they actually used hero link's hat for the model. the UV is the exact same, it's just placed in a different spot on the textures.

edit: you guys won't be able to use all of the costumes unless you sacrifice the recolors or a few DLC costumes, the current costumes are:

- hero green
- hero red
- hero blue
- hero gold
- hero purple
- hero dark
- trainee
- OoT DLC
- TP DLC
- SS hero DLC
- Postman DLC
- Deity DLC
- SS skyloft DLC (pending, already have too many costumes)

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

the green, red and blue skyward hero link, i really like!

January 31, 2015, 09:22:50 PM #609 Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 09:28:11 PM by iwantgames
Quote from: JPJ on January 29, 2015, 09:06:27 PM
the green, red and blue skyward hero link, i really like!
alright, will make sure to do those.

also, I put up a new poll to go by after SS skyloft link, SS hero link, and HW link pack are released. I won't start the next pack immediately. cause I also gotta do a request and finish young samus from Metroid other m

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

February 04, 2015, 08:58:54 PM #610 Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 09:00:06 PM by iwantgames
''You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?''

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames



yeah, gotta finish a few things before I can send him though. for a toon link version I just gotta smooth and map the sheath I made, then I will send him.

I will also send you a HW hero shield after I model it, incase you would like to make an alternate version with that shield. I am on my wii u right now, so I won't be doing anything today.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames