iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Man, that Fierce Deity Link is so amazing, of course, it's the first time we see him in HD. Can't wait!

jokekid I should have young link sent to you soon. I recently bought 4 games, and the HW DLC came out this week so I was pretty busy.

anyway, I just finished the shield handles and started the sheath. after minor texture and UV edits he'll be ready to rig. for those that like previews u can check the spoilers

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Very hyped for Young Link and Fierce Deity, so far he's my favorite character to use in hyrule warriors so I'm glad to see he's being worked on.


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on February 09, 2015, 11:52:00 PM
Very hyped for Young Link and Fierce Deity, so far he's my favorite character to use in hyrule warriors so I'm glad to see he's being worked on.
yeah, him and that game is another thing that I haven't really made much progress.

Quote from: ManikDX on February 10, 2015, 02:44:07 AM
Did you need my Hero's Shield?
there are some edits that u would have to do before I would use it. I don't want to do the edits myself because usually when I get stuff from other people, the model acts up on my end. the models I get are perfectly fine until I import it, then it wants to mess up for some reason.

tomorrow I will start back on the HW link pack, been doing homework and studying for my test tomorrow.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on February 11, 2015, 05:51:49 AM
yeah, him and that game is another thing that I haven't really made much progress.
there are some edits that u would have to do before I would use it. I don't want to do the edits myself because usually when I get stuff from other people, the model acts up on my end. the models I get are perfectly fine until I import it, then it wants to mess up for some reason.

tomorrow I will start back on the HW link pack, been doing homework and studying for my test tomorrow.

Take your time dude.

I cant handle this. I ju- wh-h-...di-...with the--...Bu-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Keep up the good work.  Hope it looks as great ingame as in the previews!

thanks for the support guys.

So that I can release as soon as possible what is done, I stopped work on deity link to continue default HW Link. wouldn't be right to make a HW link pack and not include his default outfit. after finishing default link I just need to make transparency & spec materials/shaders.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I feel pretty hyped about FD Link since I just remembered that one PSA made by Tormod. It would be perfect for that.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i forgot all about that psa.

also, unfortunately I won't be giving him the double helix sword. it just doesn't look right resized to fit link's sword. instead I will be giving him the master sword and the MM hero shield recolored like smash 4 deity link, or the hylian shield recolored like smash 4 deity.

also, the link pack with the first 3 characters will be uploaded sometime this week. today I was working on the default hero costume, it is now lag less like the other 2 finished costumes. next 2 days I will be catching up on homework so maybe late Saturday or Sunday, still gotta make transparency and spec shader/materials.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

mind sharing how it looks like to have a resized double helix sword?

im also dying for higher level helix swords, they look fricking epic

February 19, 2015, 05:20:12 PM #627 Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 05:21:04 PM by iwantgames



the width of it will have to be smaller to fit his sword trail as well. didn't do that because I am in a rush so that I can start on my homework. so you'd have to picture it as skinny as the master sword's blade. the end result is a long skinny sword.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Looks like a reasonable size. I think you should include a proper sized version though. Like I said, it would be perfect for that PSA.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

no, that's not the actual size. the width will be smaller, it has to fit the blade of the master sword so it doesn't stick out of the sword trail.

but the size mod you mentioned could make that look better, I think. I will have to look into how tormod did the size mod to be able to do it. not sure if he just scaled the bone or did something else.

so for now I will just do the master sword version. Right now I am doing what is simple so that I can get all costumes out as fast as possible for you guys. while you guys are testing and getting feedback together I will work on some alt stuff. like proper sized deity sword for the psa, kokiri sword and deku shield link, maybe some of link other weapons, and etc.

when you guys are done giving feedback I will release the extra stuff I did and start the ganon pack. other stuff for link will have to wait til later.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames