iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

i wouldnt worry about the width matching the sword trail too much, as long as the length is good, adjust the width only for visual appeal...

also, the sword is a single binded model, so i dont see how it could be a hard thing or time consuming to implement...

February 20, 2015, 12:26:49 AM #631 Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 12:41:54 AM by iwantgames
i'm not saying that's it's hard or time consuming, I just don't feel like looking into it right now. instead I am just gonna focus on what I can do that doesn't require me looking into anything for faster releases.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

From looking at another Fierce Deity mod that I use, the sword looks pretty flimsy when scaled down:
http://puu.sh/gcDxO/9987783056.jpg

Maybe this is just a reskin or something of the default sword?  Either way, I've never really minded the sword and have always liked the fact that it's a part of the skin anyway instead of just being the regular sword.  I don't know about anyone else, but I'd say a scaled down helix sword is better than none t all.

Also, here's how it looks with trails.
http://puu.sh/gcDrd/79a4715ae7.jpg

alright, i'll go ahead and do the helix. also, here are some pic with link's specs applied:







OoT is missing because I haven't been able to get to that outfit yet

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Shoulder armor sure looks weird.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 25, 2015, 11:05:34 PM
Shoulder armor sure looks weird.

Well it obviously would lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Could you post a picture of the newer Skyloft one?  That's one f my favorites.

February 26, 2015, 12:51:09 AM #637 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 06:24:05 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 25, 2015, 11:05:34 PM
Shoulder armor sure looks weird.
I fixed that. I kinda forgot to mention that these picks are old. I took these the day BB v0.75 was released. I wanted to test out the multiple viewpoints feature, and since I was using link I decided to try adding specs and stuff. I just been too busy to post the pics. I also thought they looked weird when I rigged them so I took a look at how they animated in Hyrule Warriors and fixed.

Quote from: Juken on February 25, 2015, 11:42:49 PM
Could you post a picture of the newer Skyloft one?  That's one f my favorites.
I don't have that one done, I haven't been able to start it yet. I am gonna use the SS body as a base and vertex and custom make the rest, so it will take awhile to finish. I would use the body and stuff from the SS game but I don't want any issues. been having issues with using model from different sources, parts would be way brighter than others. when I tried to fix it, it would turn completely dark or something.

EDIT: just finished shield model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I haven't been around in a while. Did you ever finish/release your Skyward Sword Link model?

March 12, 2015, 09:58:53 PM #639 Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:06:42 PM by iwantgames
sorry for lack of updates kinda forgot about this thread, been focusing more on my smashboards thread. anyway in the spoiler are pics that I posted over there but not here. there is a lot so I made them small, for a full sized version just click on the pic:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: RAWRzilla on March 11, 2015, 08:55:02 PM
I haven't been around in a while. Did you ever finish/release your Skyward Sword Link model?
no, there is a problem with parts of the model. I used the model_get and cutscene versions for those parts and they are too bright in game. been trying to fix it for a long time now. I just decided to give up on them. so I think I will just release the HW versions.

also, I am working in the opposite order of the poll. just looked at the models and ganon requires a crap load of work. Zelda needs reconnected hair and remodeled ponytail and skirt . Sheik is already within brawl limits and just need her front hair pieces fixed and a reconnected ponytail (could probably use that for Zelda, didn't look to see if it's actually the same ponytail model she uses.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Nice model with the Hero's Shield. I like how the style matches up well with the HW Hylian Shield. Also, will Dark Link still be able to have that rim lighting he had around him?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 13, 2015, 02:11:53 AM
Nice model with the Hero's Shield. I like how the style matches up well with the HW Hylian Shield. Also, will Dark Link still be able to have that rim lighting he had around him?
thanks, to make sure it matched up with the HW style I used the HW hylian shield as a base. had to completely remake the front and back. the shield border and handles are the HW shield's, just slightly vertexed.

as for the textures that was all taiko and HW. everything that's on the face plate was done by taiko, minus the blue part. I did that which is why it's kinda iffy, everything else is HW.

I also have these:




already made rig adjustments to link based on these screens

there is enough costumes to replace all of link's slots so i'd figured why not give him some new weapons too.

also, there is a slight glitch I experienced with these weapons. it will cause a huge lag in the game if it happens, no freezing just lag. for this reason I will be including the raw dae's in the download. when the glitch happens just replace the weapon that glitched and it will work properly. I will include a stable FitLinkMotionEtc.pac in the download (one in which I used all of the weapons and the glitch doesn't occur FOR ME). hopefully it doesn't happen for you guys either, just to be sure i wouldn't recommend messing with the FitLinkMotionEtc.pac. Unless you feel like either reimporting the weapons or re-downloading the stable version.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

hi Iwant, when you upload link? I am waiting for a long time yet :c and some many others users, regards

Quote from: JPJ on March 15, 2015, 11:03:11 PM
hi Iwant, when you upload link? I am waiting for a long time yet :c and some many others users, regards
When its done. No need to bug him like that.

Is not necessary the heavy answer Nanobuds, anyway I not lying, some many users waits impatient's to Iwant Upload HW Link, and I know, he still need to finish but, I had the doubt when I would do.