The Official cBliss Character Recolors Project

Started by Blazingflare, May 29, 2013, 08:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i suggest masked man on ness, it's made by pik, and is perfectly brawl styled.

I think you've forgot to include Kirby's Oimar cap when you made the following quote.

"For Kirby, each recolor needs to include the costume specific Kirby hats for DK, Falco, Jigglypuff, and Snake."

The Olimar cap also affects Kirby's model, and as such, needs to be altered as well when recoloring Kirby.

personaly if you use one minty character you should use minty for the rest (if not most) just to keep it that brawly kinda feel where everyone has the same recolors, not sure if you under stand that

and mabye dark versions for everyone since there is like dark link, dark toon link. just mainly black with red eyes but again, just a thought
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: ShinF on May 30, 2013, 05:10:29 AM
Giygas - influenced Ness is done. He's here if you want him for the dark texture - I did a quick render as well if you want to see him before you download it.

Render:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6szf50a7z1h6ddu/Giygas_Ness.zip
That is a really nice texture. Consider it added

Quote from: mnsg on May 30, 2013, 11:52:36 AM
I think you've forgot to include Kirby's Oimar cap when you made the following quote.

"For Kirby, each recolor needs to include the costume specific Kirby hats for DK, Falco, Jigglypuff, and Snake."

The Olimar cap also affects Kirby's model, and as such, needs to be altered as well when recoloring Kirby.

I missed Olimar when I was typing that. I will fix the OP.

Quote from: fake_jokekid on May 30, 2013, 10:52:01 AM
i suggest masked man on ness, it's made by pik, and is perfectly brawl styled.
Maybe. I will think about having it added.

Quote from: -SSJ- on May 30, 2013, 01:52:50 PM
personaly if you use one minty character you should use minty for the rest (if not most) just to keep it that brawly kinda feel where everyone has the same recolors, not sure if you under stand that

and mabye dark versions for everyone since there is like dark link, dark toon link. just mainly black with red eyes but again, just a thought
I was thinking of probably doing that. As well as adding the mars and maritime colors as well. I will probably just replace the team colors with them instead of filling up the slots.


I was going through the vault, looking for some hacks for when I fill up my own cBliss, and I found a really nice black/gold Zelda/Sheik texture that I think will work well.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14667

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on May 30, 2013, 03:53:40 PM
I was going through the vault, looking for some hacks for when I fill up my own cBliss, and I found a really nice black/gold Zelda/Sheik texture that I think will work well.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14667
Looks pretty good, I will use it. After I get permission though.


for mario/Luigi´s alts we can fill it with Mr. L and Doctor mario recolours (updating the doctor mario oneslot model really soon to be alittle better aswell as making recolours)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 30, 2013, 04:21:11 PM
for mario/Luigi´s alts we can fill it with Mr. L and Doctor mario recolours (updating the doctor mario oneslot model really soon to be alittle better aswell as making recolours)

Sounds good. I plan on only using Mr. L for one slot though. Just check to see if the Dr. Mario is Wifi safe for me and I will add it.


I have a Shiny Charizard that I believe would fit as a recolor:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16570
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on May 30, 2013, 04:56:53 PM
I have a Shiny Charizard that I believe would fit as a recolor:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16570
I was already planning on using it. You wouldn't happen to have shiny versions of the other 2 Pokemon would you?


Quote from: blazingflare on May 30, 2013, 04:04:39 AM
There is already a LttP toon link. I don't think I would add any more unless I ran out of other textures. I might be able to make a picky minch texture for Lucas, but I don't know what a picky minch is :-\. I am not going to use shadow mario because I would like to avoid emerald textures.


I am not so sure about the pinkish purple peach. It is a little too similar to regular peach. I really like that grey peach though. consider it added.
Edit: The Link to the peach files just takes me to my mediafire page  :-\

Fixed the link!  Sorry bout that :(
Dixie Kong for SSB4!!

Fire Peach
Megastrike BowserYellow and Purple Metaknight
DarkFire Toon Link
I'll find more and the DF Toon Link has 2 textures inside it
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: blazingflare on May 30, 2013, 05:01:31 PM
I was already planning on using it. You wouldn't happen to have shiny versions of the other 2 Pokemon would you?

Unfortunately no, I don't have. :-\

But I believe there might be some good ones around.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


May 30, 2013, 05:39:41 PM #43 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 06:15:01 PM by blazingflare
Quote from: DarkFire on May 30, 2013, 05:28:49 PM
Fire Peach
Megastrike BowserYellow and Purple Metaknight
DarkFire Toon Link
I'll find more and the DF Toon Link has 2 textures inside it
The Fire peach takes me to a 404 link.
I don't really think the other textures would fit very well in this pack.
On a side note, would I be able to use part of the texture for your megastike bowser? I am porting strikers bowser and using the megastrike costume as the final smash eyes. I need to borrow part of the texture because I am using default bowser in his shell and just textured it to fit somewhat.

Post Merge: May 30, 2013, 06:15:01 PM

What do you guy think of a Grey/Old series for all the characters? It would be like the grey zelda/ sheik and the old ganon.


if it hasnt been done yet id be more than happy to take care of the brown link, and if you want you can use my halloween link[just a heads up there IS blood on the face plus that was my first hack]
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!