Need some help..

Started by TheBradBoZ, June 01, 2013, 06:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 01, 2013, 06:51:26 PM Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 06:55:25 PM by TheBradBoZ
Does anybody have any fresh brawl files? All would be fantastic. I tried searching on here and on google but most downloads are deleted unfortunately.. So can you or one of you give me a working download link? Many thanks if you help. :)

PS: Sorry for such a small topic body... Haha. For more room and on information, I'm restarting the textures I borrowed from here and starting to make my own... Like I said a few months ago. Oh, and by fresh brawl files, I mean by the default textures, everything default. Anyway, that's all. :3

Why do people get the idea that General Hacking Discussion = Help?

You didn't look everywhere...

There's a resource button on the top of the page. There, scroll to the bottom of the page and find the file partition.

Quote from: Albafika on June 01, 2013, 06:56:25 PM
Why do people get the idea that General Hacking Discussion = Help?

Haha, I should've known better.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on June 01, 2013, 07:01:44 PM
You didn't look everywhere...

There's a resource button on the top of the page. There, scroll to the bottom of the page and find the file partition.

Oh really? Wow, my mistake. >_<