LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

hey guys im back been busy with life but i have an update for the shadow brawlex mephiles outfit

the mephiles outfit will have its own boost color
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and

i was finially able to add this model over his super form
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Leon Exodio on May 31, 2015, 09:56:08 PM
hey guys im back been busy with life but i have an update for the shadow brawlex mephiles outfit

the mephiles outfit will have its own boost color
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and

i was finially able to add this model over his super form
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It is beautiful.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Are you going to send another Tester build so we can check it out?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 04, 2015, 04:41:24 AM
Are you going to send another Tester build so we can check it out?
yes i will have so any body who wants to be testers let me know but idk when it will be

Quote from: Leon Exodio on May 31, 2015, 09:56:08 PM
hey guys im back been busy with life but i have an update for the shadow brawlex mephiles outfit

the mephiles outfit will have its own boost color
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and

i was finially able to add this model over his super form
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That is badass!

Did you manage to get the Boom Shadow model working as well? You know, the one that looks better than the actual one.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry if I ask, but how is the Shadow PSA going?

Do you need some testing? I can test it if you want.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 14, 2015, 04:07:47 AM
Sorry if I ask, but how is the Shadow PSA going?

Do you need some testing? I can test it if you want.
sorry havent had time to psa any thing life keeps getting in the way im working on the shadow boom model now then ill give you the final test build

*Follows* Don't mind me, just looking in some cool PSA threads....
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Who wants to test the newest build of the brawlex shadow

also im going to have the generations model compatible with my psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also i was going to make this silvers final smash intell i think of a good one for him or when i have more time to try and animate one for him also this video is not mine


Swing that test build this way boiii

You know I can always test your stuff.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

I'm up for it.
It's my first time as a tester, but I'll do my best!

The Generations model is next I see.

This is getting better in many ways.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Any download links?
When will it be released?
Will this work with project m?

The coding looks great, but the animations need some work.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.