LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 19, 2015, 12:16:21 AM
Ok, the grab attack works now.

There's now another problem with the Super form.
Whenever I try to dodge, the game freezes.

When not using it, I can dodge with no problem.
ok i know what the problem is lol i forgot to fix something in there

April 19, 2015, 12:27:40 AM #736 Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 01:19:30 AM by Alejandro MiddleCorn
Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 19, 2015, 12:22:05 AM
ok i know what the problem is lol i forgot to fix something in there


Ok.

Out of that, I've found no other glitches besides the Super Shadow changing when being grabbed.

Post Merge: April 19, 2015, 01:19:29 AM

Last test result:

No freezing problems at all quite yet.
Tried about 5 Brawls facing 1 single opponent.
Now to test with 4 opponents.

Gotta tell something a little funny:

Whenever I'm Super Shadow, a new Smash Ball spawns.

Does this mean Shadow's Final Smash can work at the same time as others?
If so, it's time to experiment. :P
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 19, 2015, 12:27:40 AM
Ok.

Out of that, I've found no other glitches besides the Super Shadow changing when being grabbed.

Post Merge: April 19, 2015, 01:19:29 AM

Last test result:

No freezing problems at all quite yet.
Tried about 5 Brawls facing 1 single opponent.
Now to test with 4 opponents.

Gotta tell something a little funny:

Whenever I'm Super Shadow, a new Smash Ball spawns.

Does this mean Shadow's Final Smash can work at the same time as others?
If so, it's time to experiment. :P
well if you played with the wario v2 shadow when shadow gets the smash ball he spams the crap out of chaos sphere the only why to fix that was to exit the final smash but super shadow is on a timer some what like robs final smash but if you get the smash ball with super shadow it should only reset the timer but i may make another final if super shadow gets the smash ball

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 19, 2015, 10:09:59 PM
well if you played with the wario v2 shadow when shadow gets the smash ball he spams the crap out of chaos sphere the only why to fix that was to exit the final smash but super shadow is on a timer some what like robs final smash but if you get the smash ball with super shadow it should only reset the timer but i may make another final if super shadow gets the smash ball

Yes, you're right.
A CPU Shadow will just spam the B attack when being Super Shadow.

The Final Smash is perfectly fine though, but I recommend to make him killable (but launch resistant) to be more balanced.

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

my new css im working on if you watch my recent videos then you saw a preview of this in the videos
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yus! I want that awesome CSS!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Making something out of pure boredom. Going to make versions for Link, Marth, Ike and Roy.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Any news on Shadow or Silver (BrawlEx)?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

im actually going to be finishing up silver because i was asked to send a mod to a new website being made for smash modding (not just brawl modding) so im gonna finish him. after its done, just a few things, then a brawlex port will be made
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on May 11, 2015, 01:32:14 PM
im actually going to be finishing up silver because i was asked to send a mod to a new website being made for smash modding (not just brawl modding) so im gonna finish him. after its done, just a few things, then a brawlex port will be made

These are good news.
As far as I know, it is almost finished.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

last time i play tested, all that was left was to fix a small visual glitch, add a final smash, and tweak a few moves
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 11, 2015, 04:04:39 AM
Any news on Shadow or Silver (BrawlEx)?
sorry been busy working but the shadow brawl ex is almost done just need to add sfx and fix some small psa problems as for silver he has a final smash but its a place holder because there are not more animators left on kcmm to revamp any of the a attacks but he is almost done

Quote from: Leon Exodio on May 12, 2015, 09:54:33 PM
sorry been busy working but the shadow brawl ex is almost done just need to add sfx and fix some small psa problems as for silver he has a final smash but its a place holder because there are not more animators left on kcmm to revamp any of the a attacks but he is almost done

Which character will Shadow's SFX be over?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 12, 2015, 10:04:38 PM
Which character will Shadow's SFX be over?
that idk ill replace a randome enemy or something but ill also have his sfx added in the brawlex pack