LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

The PSA is playing fine for me.
The only issues are found in some models (Mephiles in this case).

Any other updates?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 30, 2015, 02:20:44 AM
The PSA is playing fine for me.
The only issues are found in some models (Mephiles in this case).

Any other updates?
yeah i fixed the chaos sphere charge glitch thankes to calikingz and was able to get super shadow to have his own boost color as well

Quote from: Leon Exodio on June 30, 2015, 05:10:32 AM
yeah i fixed the chaos sphere charge glitch thankes to calikingz and was able to get super shadow to have his own boost color as well

It had a glitch with the spear? It never happened to me, or I believe it never happened.

BTW, will Mephiles have his own Super Aura color?
I mean, instead of the Yellow aura, a Purple one?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 30, 2015, 03:14:20 PM
It had a glitch with the spear? It never happened to me, or I believe it never happened.

BTW, will Mephiles have his own Super Aura color?
I mean, instead of the Yellow aura, a Purple one?
no he will have the purple boost in the normal and super

also the chaos sphere did not keep its charge after you charge it that was the glitch but its fixed now may have a video soon on the brawlex shadow

Quote from: Leon Exodio on July 01, 2015, 12:32:00 AM
no he will have the purple boost in the normal and super

also the chaos sphere did not keep its charge after you charge it that was the glitch but its fixed now may have a video soon on the brawlex shadow

No problem, I just had the curiosity.
BTW, if you're not able to make a video (though I doubt it), I can make it.
The video quality will not be the best, but at least it should help.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.



NEW AGUMON MODEL! Yes I'm back, and I'm working on my Agumon PSA.

This model was created by Andri V whose youtube channel you can find here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcicpN1dELPLCOXpDk2exGg

I'm still working on this PSA, so sadly there won't be a video available just yet. However, I want you guys to help me decide a bit here.

I added a red scales detail on the Black Agumon texture in order to give it a better look. I also made his eyes yellow as he has yellow eyes in Digimon Battle Spirit, and I personally think it looks cooler.
But I like to make the community decide, so I'm gonna ask you all to vote on your favourite (and if Leon can make a poll of this, that'd be even better)

Current:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No Red:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Green Eyes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Green Eyes No Red:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mattimation on July 22, 2015, 11:35:44 AM

Current:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No Red:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Green Eyes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Green Eyes No Red:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Crap, that looks GOOD!!! Imo, I like the red better.

long time people but thankes to Nibroc Rock he made a smash 4 model of bomber man based of this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and im going to make a bomber man psa up date using this amazing model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also vote on who bomber man should go over in v1 the characters that have maybe idk if possable but i have an idea on how to make it work.

That model is beautiful... do you plan on doing a PM version? Also, how are Shadow and Chaos coming along?

I voted for Snake because he has his own item (the grenade) for the bomb.

Also, that Bomberman model looks awesome.

BTW, any news about Shadow and/or Silver?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: PseudoTypical on August 10, 2015, 02:18:13 AM
That model is beautiful... do you plan on doing a PM version? Also, how are Shadow and Chaos coming along?
idk about a pm version but ill make it a pm compatable psa like have the wave dashing coding and all of that other pm bs in the psa.

as for chaos he is on hold no animators and for shadow he is done but i want him over wolf so i can use the gun bullet as a real chaos sphere but but when i change his ef_wolf file the bullet does not show and when it does it does not move so ill just leave it over mario for now (also V3 of shadow wil be coming out soon)

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 10, 2015, 11:19:42 PM
for shadow he is done but i want him over wolf so i can use the gun bullet as a real chaos sphere but but when i change his ef_wolf file the bullet does not show and when it does it does not move so ill just leave it over mario for now (also V3 of shadow wil be coming out soon)

That's good to read.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

model rigged thanks to kth and updated bombs just need to add more face expressions and fix the psa to read them also im 90% sure im going to port the psa over to snake unless the poll says something different soon

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait, didn't it have transparent-ish hands?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]