LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: dmick on September 17, 2013, 07:37:41 PM
Awesome job, man. Aside from the obvious work on porting Shadow, I like how you made Chaos Control much more reasonable in terms of how far it could go, and the new ramming move (in place of down-B?). A few questions:

* is the neutral-B the same?
* is V2 going to improve the GFX for the ramming move?
* Are you considering taking out holding a charge for Chaos Spear? It seems OP and messes up the sound effects.
the down b is from the sonic battle shadow  and yes in v2 ill have some fixes

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 17, 2013, 07:51:07 PM
Awesome :happy: I'd assume the sonic perfect ports would let us put him on anyone? Stupid question, but can't be too cautious :P

My only tip would be that if chaos spear is fully charged, he should only say "spear!" When released, but that's not such a big deal
its over wario with no .rel so no sonic rel will work and no gfx glitch will happen with sonic



Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 17, 2013, 08:51:08 PM
V1 IS DONE!!!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34255
YEEEESSS!!! A really good hack for that damn Wario!! You guys are awesome!!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

chaos zero may take some time to make so what psa would you guys see us make ill have a poll up

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 19, 2013, 07:43:54 AM
chaos zero may take some time to make so what psa would you guys see us make ill have a poll up

Chaos 0.

KThxBai.


If I was to request a PSA, I would request Rouge the Bat... Or Omega...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

If you hadn't gone and made Chaos 0 look so awesome I would've voted for Emerl. He's really underrated IMO. He needs a good model on BV at least. I know there's one, but it just doesn't cut it for me.

i would psa chaos zero but i need some good animators to help me on the project but the entry is done ill have a video showing it off

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 19, 2013, 07:10:24 PM
i would psa chaos zero but i need some good animators to help me on the project but the entry is done ill have a video showing it off
That makes sense. Whoever did the other stuff before seems good, though. If you want, you can -1 C0 and +1 Emerl in the poll, since that was my vote.

He must have a weird entry, which is exactly as it should be. Can't wait.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 19, 2013, 07:10:24 PM
i would psa chaos zero but i need some good animators to help me on the project but the entry is done ill have a video showing it off
If you need animation help Id be down to help

Quote from: Akeno-sempai on September 19, 2013, 02:59:19 PM
If I was to request a PSA, I would request Rouge the Bat... Or Omega...
Wow lol Im working on both of those psas

Quote from: XxTailsxX on September 19, 2013, 07:55:52 PM
If you need animation help Id be down to help
Wow lol Im working on both of those psas
Sweet! Team Dark would be complete like this!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

A classic sonic psa over g&w?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 20, 2013, 08:58:28 PM
A classic sonic psa over g&w?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Not a bad idea.
I would use it but sadly I have Roy over G&W.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: XxTailsxX on September 19, 2013, 07:55:52 PM
If you need animation help Id be down to help
Wow lol Im working on both of those psas
yeah you can do you have skype?