LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36


Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 23, 2014, 10:41:15 PM
no i dropped the project a long time ago because what i want to do is not possible with out .rel editing

Then I suppose he currently uses KJP's moveset, am I right? If yes, would you mind sharing it? For the sake of having a cloned Silver for BrawlEx, it would be great to have him without replacing anyone from Brawl's roster.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 25, 2014, 12:09:11 AM
Then I suppose he currently uses KJP's moveset, am I right? If yes, would you mind sharing it? For the sake of having a cloned Silver for BrawlEx, it would be great to have him without replacing anyone from Brawl's roster.
it was not going to be a clone of his i was going to make my own version on silver

Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 25, 2014, 12:21:33 AM
it was not going to be a clone of his i was going to make my own version on silver

Oh, I see. Well, too bad you've dropped the project, it sounded interesting.  :-\

January 25, 2014, 10:22:29 AM #289 Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 11:12:22 AM by Bass (Blase005)
Hi it's me again and I'm here with more animations for Water Man the Robot Master (or as you call him Chaos)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Forward Dodge
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Backward Dodge
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


New Netrual Special
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Close up on Chaos. A bubble travels through his body and forms over his hand. Small detail but I thought it looked good anyway.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm gonna try and focus a bit more on Shadow and Sonic Heroes as well but as of now I'm all on animating Chaos so some sort of video can be shown of him.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bass (Blase005) on January 25, 2014, 10:22:29 AM
Hi it's me again and I'm here with more animations for Water Man the Robot Master (or as you call him Chaos)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Forward Dodge
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Backward Dodge
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


New Netrual Special
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Close up on Chaos. A bubble travels through his body and forms over his hand. Small detail but I thought it looked good anyway.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm gonna try and focus a bit more on Shadow and Sonic Heroes as well but as of now I'm all on animating Chaos so some sort of video can be shown of him.
Those are some good animations. I can't wait to see future progress

Pretty stoked about Chaos. Nice work.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"




Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 27, 2014, 12:54:15 AM
What's this Kirby doing a Chaos Sphere,what does this mean?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shadow's not gonna be happy... He found a new faker :P
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Wow a Shadow Kirby PSA? I must have it when its releasing :D

(Leon gave me permission to post this here)

I'm considering remaking one of my old models

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26764 Vectorman

but this time use this design


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes! Do that! I love Vectorman! Its the only Samus hack I use!

also, Preview vid.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacks: Episode 17- Amy Rose Preview.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.