LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

This thread looks cool. I tried out version 2 of your Shadow, it's amazing. I hope Choas is next!

August 05, 2014, 05:34:41 PM #526 Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 05:35:55 PM by SonicWolf01
Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 05, 2014, 12:30:53 AM
still working in progress as the other video but this is in game

http://youtu.be/1n1P2Udm6rU
wait, wait a minute, lol, did you put DKs bones on Chaos 0? Just looks like it a little bit.


Yo, i saw the preview for the chaos 0 Final smash, thats incredible how youve done that! I look forward to this you guys have improved!

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 05, 2014, 11:41:51 PM
Yo, i saw the preview for the chaos 0 Final smash, thats incredible how youve done that! I look forward to this you guys have improved!
thanks man that means a lot to me. thats the one reason i stated psaing was because of your hacks :D

You know what time it is!

It's the time where I show you something completely awesome and Brawl Hacking related that'll make you all squeel with joy and beg to have it even though we tell you "no it's not complete" but you keep asking for it anyway time :D

Here's the A Attacks and Winning Animations for the one and only E-102 Gamma!

http://youtu.be/MXQqNeZDGyE

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bladewolf (Blaseth) on August 10, 2014, 11:17:59 PM
You know what time it is!

It's the time where I show you something completely awesome and Brawl Hacking related that'll make you all squeel with joy and beg to have it even though we tell you "no it's not complete" but you keep asking for it anyway time :D

Here's the A Attacks and Winning Animations for the one and only E-102 Gamma!

http://youtu.be/MXQqNeZDGyE
looks like u ripped the animations from sonic battle, looks nice, Lol did you animate this yourself?

just a pokeball mod of abra it replaces goldeen and thankes to sammi new psa program you can psa items and other stuff so this is just a test ill be making new and better pokemon pokeball mods soon


http://youtu.be/1mzqgyFSQNw?list=UUmlQwesDQ5ahljv-nFPqg3g

Someone said... "Item" ?
Nice to see some item love here !

Also does the program also support, like, adding collision and such to them ? (I couldn't figure how to do it right via hex editing, I could only edit the GFX or flags)

I decided that now that we actually have the ability to PSA Pokémon (Though personally I'm still waiting for the ability to PSA bosses) I'm going to make Aegislash replace Meowth and if I figure out something I'm going to make Mawile over a Pokémon too.

Also for those of you who want an update on Mawile... It's cancelled. Carnage has retired from PSAing and I began to grow away from the idea in favor of working on Gamma and Chaos. Bass is still going to be made however and I still want to make a Bladewolf PSA.

But just thought I'd give that update. I'll be back to Brawl Hacking in 1 and a half weeks.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just asked myself today "I wonder if it's possible to mod different Pokemon into the game".

Glad to see that it is. A window of opportunity has been opened.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Is there a disease for being overly fancy with previews?

Here's a Preview of an X Model I'm making for Calikingz. Thought I'd post it here since this is my official thread now.



Calikingz will probably post the finished version on his thread when he adds it to his download. But this is the X8 Style of Megaman X which is my personal favorite. It will soon be available for you to use in Calikingz's amazing X PSA!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

were you able to rig this to have a right hand?  ( which will just be a fist the whole game ) Also whats the size of the model when you rigged it?



Time for an Upgrade...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bladewolf (Blaseth) on August 22, 2014, 11:58:02 AM
Time for an Upgrade...

HOLY[censored]FREAKINGAWESOMEIMDYINGLIKERIGHTNOW!
Amazing work Bladewolf!  :happy: