LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Blaseth on September 17, 2014, 06:11:01 PM
So I'm trying to put Whispy Woods over Meta Ridley

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...Maybe I should choose another boss.
You should try Petey Piranha or Porky... lol...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I was thinking Porky. Petey has 2 life bars but Porky could possibly be edited to not move.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This model is giving me a hell of a time but dammit I love it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blaseth on September 26, 2014, 05:54:08 PM

This model is giving me a hell of a time but dammit I love it.

Woooooow, that is simply put: Awesome
You Never Know!

http://youtu.be/N3z9sDyJZIk Finally got the tail to work. Here's a preview of the 3 Animations I've done so far. I need to make him bigger ingame.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blaseth on September 26, 2014, 09:04:27 PM
http://youtu.be/N3z9sDyJZIk Finally got the tail to work. Here's a preview of the 3 Animations I've done so far. I need to make him bigger ingame.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Man I love BladeWolf. I most def will have this in my line up instead of the ninten dog lol



Attempted to make a Reflection for Bladewolf...

...Yeah I'm gonna try again.

Also yes that is the Red outfit for Bladewolf. Tried to base it off Desperado's color palette but gave up and just made a red recolor.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The things you can do with a lot of cheese
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on September 28, 2014, 12:50:23 AM
does he lag the game?


He's just as stable as your X. Your Zero lags my Dolphin down to 35 FPS

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 28, 2014, 03:38:49 AM
The things you can do with a lot of cheese
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"Stop that blade!" xD
Will you rig this on a character? Seriously?!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Blaseth on September 28, 2014, 04:03:23 AM
He's just as stable as your X. Your Zero lags my Dolphin down to 35 FPS
lol yea. its that model. smh



Added some more cheese
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also this is Bladewolf's Final Smash. He calls for Backup and a Metal Gear Ray (Maverick Colored) comes up in the background and attacks. You can shoot a laser and swing it's arm before it malfuntions and blows up. Wether you can hit it to make it die faster or not I haven't decided yet.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blaseth on September 28, 2014, 06:25:21 PM
Added some more cheese
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also this is Bladewolf's Final Smash. He calls for Backup and a Metal Gear Ray (Maverick Colored) comes up in the background and attacks. You can shoot a laser and swing it's arm before it malfuntions and blows up. Wether you can hit it to make it die faster or not I haven't decided yet.
Only one thing to say...

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance OST - Rules of Nature (Metal Gear RAY Theme) -Extended- (Lyrics)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.