The Albafika/SJS Projects - Zero Suit Samus Released 03/10

Started by SJS, July 13, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Voice pack for Lucina?

English!
40 (55.6%)
Japanese!
32 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

The Stuff





Works in Progress
Ilyana from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - 70.03% Done
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



nou
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oh [censored] yes. I'm totally watching this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*subscribes*

I like how the 1st recolor of Lucina reminds me of Lightning from FFXIII ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.





July 20, 2013, 08:54:04 PM #9 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 08:55:07 PM by Albafika
Preview time!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Albafika on July 20, 2013, 08:54:04 PM
Preview time!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I can say with confidence that that update is 101.73% better then the original, I love how much better the face and overall shading looks.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yup, we made a completely new hair model. And I redid most all of the textures from scratch.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That hair is sexy as [censored].
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 21, 2013, 03:13:55 AM #13 Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 03:15:23 AM by Funzy <3
Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2013, 12:14:36 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yup, we "made" a completely new hair model. And I redid most all of the textures from scratch.
*cough cough* If I remember correctly I ever so kindly gave the base of that hair (from a .mmd  model hair ) to Alba .w. But I must say the edits look nice :3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am watching you guys, and that looks pretty darn cool. I dig the upgrades all around.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM