The Albafika/SJS Projects - Zero Suit Samus Released 03/10

Started by SJS, July 13, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Voice pack for Lucina?

English!
40 (55.6%)
Japanese!
32 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Are there any references to the Regalia of different characters anywhere?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 01, 2013, 04:59:28 AM #31 Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:34:19 PM by SJS
I base them off of alive things.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


August 02, 2013, 03:49:44 AM #32 Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 04:09:43 AM by Shun_One
Quote from: SJS on August 01, 2013, 04:59:28 AM
I base them off of alive things.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Das' tight.

BLOOD AND THUNDER!!!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: SJS on August 01, 2013, 04:59:28 AM
I base them off of alive things.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can't wait for Lucina to be completed, she looks simply amazing!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 03, 2013, 01:03:03 AM #34 Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 01:03:55 AM by Albafika
Even though I'm not posting previews, I've been working with Lucina's rig! I'm pretty happy with the interest on this mod, and Mia specially. Thank you guys!

So far, everything's coming out alright. I'm pretty sure you'll all love the finished result. :)

Quote from: Albafika on August 03, 2013, 01:03:03 AM
Even though I'm not posting previews, I've been working with Lucina's rig! I'm pretty happy with the interest on this mod, and Mia specially. Thank you guys!

So far, everything's coming out alright. I'm pretty sure you'll all love the finished result. :)
Oh yeah! I don't know a lot about Fire Emblem, but I really like how these characters look like! Especially Mia!
Can't wait for the release!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Albafika on August 03, 2013, 01:03:03 AM
Even though I'm not posting previews, I've been working with Lucina's rig! I'm pretty happy with the interest on this mod, and Mia specially. Thank you guys!

So far, everything's coming out alright. I'm pretty sure you'll all love the finished result. :)

Yeah, well I want everyone to hate it. I want them to hate how much they love it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 10, 2013, 03:44:55 AM #37 Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 05:47:12 AM by SJS
Miamiamiamiamiamiamiamiamia

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That hair, is quite lovely. As is everything else, but specifically that hair. And hey! That last Mia's coat is shorter! You guys aren't fooling me!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on October 10, 2013, 03:51:56 AM
That hair, is quite lovely. As is everything else, but specifically that hair. And hey! That last Mia's coat is shorter! You guys aren't fooling me!

Thanks! Yeah, I tried to give every recolor something unique. Since that one was based off of Fir, we gave her a shorter jacket.

Also added a couple more previews to my last post.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Mmm. Yes. Much better than the previous texture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Is that an SMT4  recolor I see for the dark blue jacket?

If so that's a pretty awesome thing to reference due to FE X SMT.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 10, 2013, 08:17:11 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is that an SMT4  recolor I see for the dark blue jacket?

If so that's a pretty awesome thing to reference due to FE X SMT.
Keen. o.o


Quote from: SJS on October 23, 2013, 04:52:11 AM
Be sure to go and download the new Mia!
Interesting. Very interesting indeed.

Also, that second-to-last item in the OP reminds me I have and Ilyana to finish rigging for somebody. This thread is full of wonders.