The Albafika/SJS Projects - Zero Suit Samus Released 03/10

Started by SJS, July 13, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Voice pack for Lucina?

English!
40 (55.6%)
Japanese!
32 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Awesome model. Awesome texture work. Great job guys!

So... Marcia?

Are you... making a PSA that includes a flippin' horse? Like... wuthoweven o_o

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Remastered Mia looks great. My only complaint is that she's still using Ike's sword (I guess Black Knight's with the coloring) but that's a minor issue. Model looks perfect and so does the texture. Awesome work guys.

And a PSA of a horseman would be too awesome.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Lol. As much as I'd love to make that PSA, the animation work that'd have to be done for it would be enormous, so no, that's not what we are doing. :P

Indeed it would, nobody's boneset even comes close lol


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on November 22, 2013, 10:10:33 PM
Indeed it would, nobody's boneset even comes close lol
Yep. So it would mean making a custom boneset and all the animations to go with it! If I were decent at animating, I'd have made this my hacking goal (And would have added Jill/Tanith/Elincia and even Haar along)! But I suck at it. :[

Lol If I had the material to try I'd give it a shot. I don't have the most experience animating seeing as I only started in 2012 but i'm pretty confident where i'm at. But animating an entire character would definitely be new to me. 


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Than what's with the pegasus in the picture of the model? ...Er, I assume it's because the MDL0 straight from Fire Emblem itself, haha.

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on November 22, 2013, 09:04:53 PM
Remastered Mia looks great. My only complaint is that she's still using Ike's sword (I guess Black Knight's with the coloring) but that's a minor issue. Model looks perfect and so does the texture. Awesome work guys.
Alondite (Black Knight's sword) is technically Mia's ultimate weapon, since it's the strongest thing she is ever capable of wielding in either Tellius game. That, I can only assume, is the reason why he gave Mia Alondite.

I'm pretty sure there was an alternate Mia with a standard sword instead. Maybe not for this updated texture, but you get what I mean.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

November 23, 2013, 01:32:33 AM #68 Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 01:34:09 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Amarythe on November 23, 2013, 12:58:19 AM
Than what's with the pegasus in the picture of the model? ...Er, I assume it's because the MDL0 straight from Fire Emblem itself, haha.
Yep. I was joking there. :P

And I've got every RD character model ripped, in case anybody wants any model from the game?

Quote from: Amarythe on November 23, 2013, 12:58:19 AM
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on November 22, 2013, 09:04:53 PM
Remastered Mia looks great. My only complaint is that she's still using Ike's sword (I guess Black Knight's with the coloring) but that's a minor issue. Model looks perfect and so does the texture. Awesome work guys.
Alondite (Black Knight's sword) is technically Mia's ultimate weapon, since it's the strongest thing she is ever capable of wielding in either Tellius game. That, I can only assume, is the reason why he gave Mia Alondite.

I'm pretty sure there was an alternate Mia with a standard sword instead. Maybe not for this updated texture, but you get what I mean.
Exactly. That and Vague Katti are the best swords Mia can wield for endgame (Brave Sword is also decent, for the X8, but most opponents there are too strong to even be damaged by this one sword 8D).

On a related note, people have requested somewhere else that I give her a weapon fit to the hitboxes (Marth's size), and so I will. I'll give her Wo Dao, and... Maybe a resized Alondite? I'm also considering Killing Edge

Can I suggest Dragon Killer or Tyfring?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 23, 2013, 01:56:01 AM
Can I suggest Dragon Killer or Tyfring?
Tyrfing wouldn't really fit Mia (that's an Awakening Sword)

And.. Do you mean Wyrmslayer?


I do love its in-game look, however, the Sword's usage stops there, at Dragons... Not really useful other than for that. =/

Quote from: Amarythe on November 23, 2013, 12:58:19 AM
Than what's with the pegasus in the picture of the model? ...Er, I assume it's because the MDL0 straight from Fire Emblem itself, haha.
Alondite (Black Knight's sword) is technically Mia's ultimate weapon, since it's the strongest thing she is ever capable of wielding in either Tellius game. That, I can only assume, is the reason why he gave Mia Alondite.

I'm pretty sure there was an alternate Mia with a standard sword instead. Maybe not for this updated texture, but you get what I mean.

I see, its been days since I played RD and I used Zihark. (Ignore the fact that he could use it too.) But I definately like the idea of her using the Vague Katti, seems the most fitting for a fast sword user.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I'm personally a fan of the Shamshir for Myrmidon classes, but alas, that was only Sacred Stones, I think...
But yeah, I vote for throwing the Killing Edge in there. (:

By the by. Love the work done on Mia. That is a fantastic job well done.


I forgot to thank you all for your kind words. Me and SJS worked very hard on Mia, so we appreciate everything you've told us.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on November 23, 2013, 03:14:22 AM
I'm personally a fan of the Shamshir for Myrmidon classes, but alas, that was only Sacred Stones, I think...
I think we are going with Brave Sword



(It's pretty similar to the Shamshir, form what I can tell!)

Thoughts?

Good choice. Only potential contender is Killing Edge, but I think Brave Sword works better.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM