The Albafika/SJS Projects - Zero Suit Samus Released 03/10

Started by SJS, July 13, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Voice pack for Lucina?

English!
40 (55.6%)
Japanese!
32 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: heavyd88 on November 24, 2013, 09:53:35 AM
Thanks didn't know that, will go do that now. It is free I presume?
I wouldn't use it if it wasn't ;)
Yes ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

November 24, 2013, 10:02:40 AM #91 Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:08:24 AM by heavyd88
Okay this is what I did to your mia model.
I tried the trouble shooting but it still froze on me. I even tried to scale down the size of the textures but still no luck, even though the PAC and PCS files are both 648kb's. The silly thing is, I got the older model to work just fine with texture rescaling. I just tried to redo that here but can't get it to work. :-\

Quote from: Akeno-san on November 24, 2013, 09:59:20 AM
I wouldn't use it if it wasn't ;)
Yes ;D

Thanks for the help. :laugh:
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 24, 2013, 10:17:12 AM #92 Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:29:57 AM by Akeno-san
Quote from: heavyd88 on November 24, 2013, 10:02:40 AM
Okay this is what I did to your mia model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks for the help. :laugh:
You're welcome! ;D

Quote from: heavyd88 on November 24, 2013, 10:02:40 AMI tried the trouble shooting but it still froze on me. I even tried to scale down the size of the textures but still no luck, even though the PAC and PCS files are both 648kb's. The silly thing is, I got the older model to work just fine with texture rescaling. I just tried to redo that here but can't get it to work. :-\
Do you use cBliss? Because if you do, you have to re-open your file in BB, save as a pair file, then play. You CANNOT have the same filesize for both pac and pcs.

EDIT : By the way Albafika, can I make a mini-PSA for Mia? It's not really something great, it's just for fixing the hitbox issues with the model... Y'know... The sword is longer than the hitbox, and the sword glow doesn't really fit the size of her sword... I'll send it to you when I'm done. If you want to release it by yourself...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

November 24, 2013, 10:26:56 AM #93 Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:36:10 AM by heavyd88
No I don't. Just regular PM 2.6. I didn't Know that. Can they both be the same if I'm not using cBliss?

EDIT: I have the normal sized textures as well with the PAC being 1,494kb's and the PCS at 688kb's. It still doesn't work with those either.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 24, 2013, 12:14:51 PM #94 Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 03:17:20 PM by Albafika
Quote from: heavyd88 on November 24, 2013, 10:02:40 AM
Okay this is what I did to your mia model.
I tried the trouble shooting but it still froze on me. I even tried to scale down the size of the textures but still no luck, even though the PAC and PCS files are both 648kb's. The silly thing is, I got the older model to work just fine with texture rescaling. I just tried to redo that here but can't get it to work. :-\
Nice pose and recolor! You're free to submit your recolors to the Vault as long as credit/collab is given.  :laugh:

So, it's only with your edits that it doesn't works? If so, send me your edited files. I'll see what I can do.

Quote from: Akeno-san on November 24, 2013, 10:17:12 AM
EDIT : By the way Albafika, can I make a mini-PSA for Mia? It's not really something great, it's just for fixing the hitbox issues with the model... Y'know... The sword is longer than the hitbox, and the sword glow doesn't really fit the size of her sword... I'll send it to you when I'm done. If you want to release it by yourself...
You're free to do anything as long as credit/collab is given. :)

EDIT: After a lot of brainstorming to simply merge the MDL0s so I wouldn't have to re-import everything from 3dsMax and re-fix the materials/visibility bones/etc just to add the new sword, I ended up doing x8 times the work but, in the end, I achieved it! So here's a tutorial so I made sure I never forget again: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64423.msg1198496

Mia looks so legit... It's like she's actually apart of the game :o I would support anyone who would make a PSA for her. That would be extremely fun and cool to use

November 24, 2013, 05:09:29 PM #96 Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 05:10:20 PM by Albafika
Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 24, 2013, 03:52:14 PM
Mia looks so legit... It's like she's actually apart of the game :o I would support anyone who would make a PSA for her. That would be extremely fun and cool to use
Might as well just spill the beans: KJP and I have been planning on making a Swordmaster PSA, based on Lyndis and RD/POR's Myrmidon/Swordmaster/Trueblade animations. I just need to find the video reference (Or a new video referene) with the RD animations. I had some Youtube video and took the time on it for every animation we'd need, but the video got deleted. I then made a thread asking for help retrieving/reenacting it here, with no luck. I just noticed someone posted they could help there, so hopefully the offer's still up!

Anyways:



This sword looks way less fancy, but it fits Marth's hitboxes. I'm now adding the Wo Dao as well, for whoever wants that instead.

The normal-sized swords (Brave Sword and Wo Dao) are done and the download link has been updated accordingly. Redownload if you like variety.





http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35016
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 24, 2013, 06:32:17 PM
The normal-sized swords (Brave Sword and Wo Dao) are done and the download link has been updated accordingly. Redownload if you like variety.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35016
They look great, guys! By the way, for those who prefer the Alondite, yet don't like the hitbox issue, I'm almost done with the mini-PSA. I just need someone to tell me how can i fix this :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

You would need to fiddle with the Sword Glow command, Akeno.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 24, 2013, 07:19:22 PM #100 Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 08:58:43 PM by Akeno-san
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on November 24, 2013, 07:13:21 PM
You would need to fiddle with the Sword Glow command, Akeno.
Ok, I'm giving it a try now.
EDIT : After several trials, I couldn't manage to fix the sword glow... I'm not sure if it's the good one, I think I had to move the Z offset...
Hitboxes are done though, so... If someone wants to finish it, then go ahead... Idk when will I have access to PC... If I have, I'll continue it.
DL : There is just the sword glow left
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Albafika on November 24, 2013, 12:14:51 PM
Nice pose and recolor! You're free to submit your recolors to the Vault as long as credit/collab is given.  :laugh:

So, it's only with your edits that it doesn't works? If so, send me your edited files. I'll see what I can do.
You're free to do anything as long as credit/collab is given. :)

EDIT: After a lot of brainstorming to simply merge the MDL0s so I wouldn't have to re-import everything from 3dsMax and re-fix the materials/visibility bones/etc just to add the new sword, I ended up doing x8 times the work but, in the end, I achieved it! So here's a tutorial so I made sure I never forget again: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64423.msg1198496
The weird thing is I tried one of your original versions, I think it was Fir, and it still froze on me. I didn't do anything but rename the file to FitMarth05 that time.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: heavyd88 on November 25, 2013, 01:57:01 AM
The weird thing is I tried one of your original versions, I think it was Fir, and it still froze on me. I didn't do anything but rename the file to FitMarth05 that time.
I'd suggest re-downloading the RAR. I fixed up some textures that were wrongly placed there this morning. I also tried her in-game on PM earlier and it worked.

Quote from: Albafika on November 25, 2013, 05:26:44 AM
I'd suggest re-downloading the RAR. I fixed up some textures that were wrongly placed there this morning. I also tried her in-game on PM earlier and it worked.
I'm not gonna have to totally redo the textures I did am I? Just wondering I can no problem, just a little query that's all.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: heavyd88 on November 25, 2013, 09:34:08 AM
I'm not gonna have to totally redo the textures I did am I? Just wondering I can no problem, just a little query that's all.
So, just to make this clear: The released (Unedited) Mia works on PM for you?