Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
Author Topic: Rosalina Version V3 aka complete rosalina released  (Read 43776 times)
Fools Requiem
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2010, 07:35:03 PM »

Edit: I forgot to say that the reason of this difficulty is because both my SD card and the reader are no longer working... I think my maid spilled some sort of cleaning chemical on them  :'(
Did you back up all of your stuff?  If so, all you have to do is by a new SD card and SD card reader.  SD cards are cheap, and I'm sure somebody sells external SD readers.

songeflemy
Master Puppeteer
Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: March 28, 2010, 07:36:44 PM »

MAID SAPPIN' MAH SD CARD!!!

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #62 on: March 28, 2010, 09:18:17 PM »

If nobody has done the testing im always up for some testin

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: March 28, 2010, 09:30:31 PM »

Am I the only one surprised by the fact that Alses has a maid? Or am I missing a joke? O_o

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: March 29, 2010, 05:47:36 AM »

I'm surprised too. I never knew we had a mansion owner in the Kitten House.

MAID SAPPIN' MAH SD CARD!!!

Team Fortress 2 Reference.

joem3693
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: March 29, 2010, 09:01:53 AM »

Am I the only one surprised by the fact that Alses has a maid? Or am I missing a joke? O_o
    i am too lol

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2010, 10:34:04 AM »

Woot! I found out that it ISN'T my SD card its my SD card USB port which means I can still hack and I won't have to redo the newest changes! This project is coming back to life in a few days or less! I will also soon start my Fourth oracle project because I'm starting to get better at vertex Cheesy Version 3 coming soon...

New stuff coming into version 3:
    B reflects but is not as powerful(I STILL haven't got the reflect thing to work Tongue)
    Side B now cannot be shot so quickly which means no more star spam...
    Up B is no longer going to have the floating down but will remain the same during the actual attack...
    She is going to have a wand instead than a umbrella and I am going to make new taunts+wait animations! If anyone wants to help I would GLADLY accept! Also her N air no longer launches her up but is now a trick move that can be VERY annoying to the enemy if used correctly... and sometimes it can actually save them Tongue

Anyone that knows how to make her B move reflect please PM me!

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Fools Requiem
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: April 04, 2010, 04:41:07 PM »

Up B is no longer going to have the floating down but will remain the same during the actual attack...
    I disagree with this change.  Keep her floating.  Everything else sounds like a good idea.

Sorry I can't help outside of providing suggestions.  I have no idea how to use Brawl Box at all.

flurryous
    Expert Kitten

"...and seem a saint where most I play a devil." V

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: April 05, 2010, 09:54:05 PM »

I dont understand... when you say she'll no longer float down, but will remain the same...

Do you mean she'll use the upB attack and transition into a normal fall? Or do you mean she'll upB and hover without any kind of descent?

"If the illogical is rational enough, we can probably achieve the impossible."
                          ~sincerely yours, Garnett J. Frederick

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2010, 11:33:48 AM »

I dont understand... when you say she'll no longer float down, but will remain the same...

Do you mean she'll use the upB attack and transition into a normal fall? Or do you mean she'll upB and hover without any kind of descent?

She will do her Up B and then go into a  disabled fall instead of using her umbrella to go down slowly...

Also I would like to ask for someone to vertex hack the star wand to look more like Rosalina's wand from Mario galaxy.... Also sorry its taking kinda long but I'm currently planning 2 other projects :3

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

flurryous
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: April 07, 2010, 06:44:49 AM »

If she's gonna freefall after the upB, it kills so many strategies... like when people are edgehogging you and you wanna float by them and tap them off the edge...

When you wanna play games with the fast-fall > float > fast-fall > float...

As a former Peach/avid Rosalina v2 player, I love the attempts in changes you're making, but I disagree wholeheartedly with a free-fall upB...unless you make that upB hurt like hell, or increase the knockback it does.

But, of course, it's your Rosalina v3. Make the changes and I'll play her regardless. After all, psa have a right to a fair trial.

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: April 08, 2010, 05:40:51 PM »

If you remove the floating after UpB, then you should have her be able to attack with A moves afterward like sonic.

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Fools Requiem
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: April 10, 2010, 10:42:42 AM »

If she's gonna freefall after the upB, it kills so many strategies... like when people are edgehogging you and you wanna float by them and tap them off the edge...

When you wanna play games with the fast-fall > float > fast-fall > float...
    Not to mention she doesn't leap up all that high in the first place.  Meaning that if she's a mile away, there's no way she's coming back.  I just ruins her being.  The her lightweight needs to be offset by her great recovery, making her free fall immediately after using her Up B takes that away.

flurryous
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: April 10, 2010, 11:04:56 AM »

Not to mention she doesn't leap up all that high in the first place.  Meaning that if she's a mile away, there's no way she's coming back.  I just ruins her being.  The her lightweight needs to be offset by her great recovery, making her free fall immediately after using her Up B takes that away.
    Well-said, Requiem! I can't believe I forgot that necessary bit of info.
    However, I would forgive the upB change if it were changed to Sonic's upB. Instead of a spring, I guess she could jump off of that warp star thingie. It would also fulfill the strategy complaint, because Sonic can attack out of the upB, so perhaps you can have Rosalina have the ability to hover after the spring? That would be awesome (and such a destructive mind-blaster).

GoofballInfinit
    Newbie Kitten

I get Crazy

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: May 23, 2010, 07:06:20 PM »

Peach has always been my girl. And I was hesitant about playing as Rosalina, but I LOVE Rosalina V2.

After reading all of this about V3 and such, I am goign to start to suggest too.

I agree that The UpB could be different, but if it remains as a short hop upward, then there needs to be a drifting downards. It ALMOST balances it out. Haha.

The Nair change is excellent. I Hate being sent into the air doing a Nair.

I think that her AA combo should flow just a little bit more, and that she should have a different BackThrow.

Other than that, this is amazing. My favorite PSA. Hands down.

I can't wait for V3.
    I would be HONORED to be a tester. C:
    <3
    « Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 07:12:08 PM by GoofballInfinit » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
    Print
    Jump to: