Super Smash Bros. All Stars (Teaser: Lucas, Popo & Nana)

Started by Amarythe, July 26, 2013, 11:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Amarythe on March 01, 2014, 05:44:07 PM
Ah, how delicious! Now I finally finish my stage/brstm project! This is a huge step forward.

Guessing it worked then?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Well, I haven't tried it on any P:M stages yet... but I DID use the same information on some other stages people made, which I've imported into the game. They had the same problem, y'see. So yeah, basically.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Sweet. Well, if you fix things up awesomely just credit me for helping. You know how I feel about collabs.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Amarythe on March 01, 2014, 08:42:38 PM
[censored]

Both True Bowser and True Ganondorf are both gone from public access, I'm afraid.
I'm sure both files are somewhere on my computer, but I can't say I'm going to do anything about it until their next updates.
Thanks. Being diabetic ain't all that bad. I just can't eat like I used to. lol Plus side is, I'm losing weight so.. there's that. :P

And that sucks. For everyone else! HA HA HA! lol I jest. I'm a nice dude so I posted a link to my dropbox that has the True Bowser PSA in the comments section of the video. I felt bad for those dudes cuz they wanted it so badly. But if you want I can take the link down. Since you're eventually going to update it anyway.

Quote from: SnatoWhato on March 03, 2014, 04:05:01 PM
And that sucks. For everyone else! HA HA HA! lol I jest. I'm a nice dude so I posted a link to my dropbox that has the True Bowser PSA in the comments section of the video. I felt bad for those dudes cuz they wanted it so badly. But if you want I can take the link down. Since you're eventually going to update it anyway.
Oh, that's actually really helpful. Y'see, I'm not sure if even I have the file... And I'm gonna need some of those animations later.
Mind doing the same for Ganondorf? Pretty sure I lost him too.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Long time I didn't post here... When I get back from my school trip, I think I'm gonna make an article or 2 about your PSAs :D
But I won'rt tell you which ones :P
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Amarythe on March 03, 2014, 05:19:26 PM
Oh, that's actually really helpful. Y'see, I'm not sure if even I have the file... And I'm gonna need some of those animations later.
Mind doing the same for Ganondorf? Pretty sure I lost him too.
Heh, sure thing. Good thing I keep all the PSAs I ever tried in a folder. Just in case I ever wanna put them back. lol

Quote from: SnatoWhato on March 04, 2014, 01:30:35 AM
Heh, sure thing. Good thing I keep all the PSAs I ever tried in a folder. Just in case I ever wanna put them back. lol
That's always a good thing. I have so many hacks on my hard drive right now it's insane. 16GB's of just character related things. That's not including stages, music, or voices! I have way too much on here.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 04, 2014, 11:36:57 AM #533 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 11:42:10 AM by Amarythe
My computer's "download" folder is so damn full it's just pathetic, haha.

Quote from: SnatoWhato on March 04, 2014, 01:30:35 AM
Heh, sure thing. Good thing I keep all the PSAs I ever tried in a folder. Just in case I ever wanna put them back. lol
Niiiiice. You're a real bro.

As for everyone who's probably holding there breath waiting for PSA updates, I'm afraid focus has been redirected toward the Stage set for All Stars. The up side to this? You're going to see a TON of new content, reeeeeal soon.

78 stages.
100% replaced music.

That's not all, either. I'm .rel porting the stages and rearranging them entirely, in order to change which selection of music applies to which stage.

For example, the Kirby series? As a whole, that franchise has incredible music.
And don't even get me started on The Legend of Zelda. I had to give that series a whole 12 stages to accommodate the music, and I'm still cutting songs from the official change list.

Get hyped kitties.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

That's quite a lot of Zelda. Sheesh. Didn't know there were that many stages from that series in the vault.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 04, 2014, 02:19:21 PM
That's quite a lot of Zelda. Sheesh. Didn't know there were that many stages from that series in the vault.
Ever heard of Project Z? They're a hack group who hack nothing but Zelda stages.

If you think that's a lot of stages, wait until you see what I've got cooked up for Mario. 14 stages total. That wasn't even for the sake of adding music, it was just because there are so damn many awesome Mario stages on the vault.

I'm finalizing the Zelda series' presence in the stage hack as we speak. I had about 60 songs listed that I wanted to pop into the game... and due to .rel optimization, I only had to cut about 14 of them! This package contains a whopping 46 Zelda classics.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Hey, Amarythe.

I think you might be interested in this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

...o_o

Good lord, that's incredible. Did you whip that up? How does it work?

The project doesn't support Final Smashes, but taunt toggling a mega evolution? I could definitely get behind that.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

March 04, 2014, 03:00:50 PM #538 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:02:32 PM by KingEvilpuff
Quote from: Amarythe on March 04, 2014, 02:55:47 PM
...o_o

Good lord, that's incredible.
I knew you'd be interested. :P

Quote from: Amarythe on March 04, 2014, 02:55:47 PM
Did you whip that up?
Yes, I made the animation.

Quote from: Amarythe on March 04, 2014, 02:55:47 PM
How does it work?
I have Charizard and Mega Charizard X's polygons set to their own individual visibility bones. I can switch between them instantly with Model changers.

Quote from: Amarythe on March 04, 2014, 02:55:47 PM
The project doesn't support Final Smashes, but taunt toggling a mega evolution? I could definitely get behind that.
The PSA I'm making is separate from the one you're making. But once I'm done with my Charizard PSA, I'll let you use the model and functions as you like.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles