Reaver Ind. [Model Imports & Exports Emporium]Dragon Quest and Princess Crown

Started by Reaver Ind., August 01, 2013, 12:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After months of toiling over importing guides,I was finally able to find one that I was able to use and now ready to start on almost every single import I begged and pleaded from members here.  There's not alot, mainly because I forgot what I asked for and partly that I download to many models to actually start skin wrapping them. :srs:

I still do SFX hacks, I just wanted to change things up before I ended up completely bored with brawl hack'n all together and moved towards Skyrim modding.

I don't know what else to say now....  So here are my latest stuff uploaded and or pending.


!NEW!






Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIP Section



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ahh, you're doing the rest of Bagjac's STF stuff?

Aww yeah! Do good job for me, ok? Those guys are like family to me.

Glad to see you doing stuff, Kyu.


Thanks, it sure took long enough but I think I got the hang of this.  I decided to add another WIP in the first post and I also need to know if you were going to continue Nack/Fang The Weasel /Sniper any time soon.  I was thinking off placing him over Fox, but I don't have a complete revolver/pop gun model to really finish him...

Ahh, nah.

I didn't really have plans for anybody besides Rocket Metal and Bark, and Bark's taken care of already.

Feel free!


Alright, I'll get him finished soon then.  I also need to ask that if everyone is okay with the modern eye colors?  I may go ahead and add additional files that consists of the original eyes and a classic yellow eye final smash thing.  Yeah, I'll go ahead and do that.

Expect Ray and Bark to be updated shortly.

lookin nice o0o. But careful, i Might steal that last one from ya ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Hey, I'm going to be busy with every Sonic Championship character and probably objects, and because a lot of the characters didn't come with their weapons, I'll be in this spot for a while.  If you want her then I'll gladly give the 3D model to you.  Right now I'm working on this for Fang:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It might not be the actual model, but this is a good place holder until then.  He's pretty much finished anyway so all that's really left is upload him.

Here is the NMH Naomi file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/614jey1d0n3vpzf/NMH_Naomi.rar

I'm still debating on who Mighty and Espio will go over, Vector will be over Bowser to be with his modern counterpart.

Edit: I'm probably going to place them over Sonic, unless anyone else can think of a character.

And before I forget:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These two are done!  Espio is also, the sonic rig anyway, I kind of wanted him over sheik though....  oh well, I can knock Naomi and Espio off the list now.

Edit: Mighty and Espio over Sonic is complete, now its time for the other two and maybe Knuckles after them.  So now here is a picture perfect pose of the newest ones:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also see the deformation in Mighty's foot, I didn't really catch that when I posed him, its not that noticeable in game and its just a minor draw back from with these models. :srs:

And I realized that Espio is posed in the opposite direction and is using the wrong arms, whatever.... *facepalm*

If anybody can still think of a good character to port Mighty over, I'll still do it.

Oh god. That model of Mighty he's really cute. Where did you find this one?

Bagjac made a whole collection of Sonic The Fighters models...  or ripped them, I really don't know.  But Mighty, Vector, Charmy, and Ray was for a fact NOT in that game, though there was no reason why they weren't.

I mean, 3 more chaos emeralds to the eight you get in the game isn't going to hurt anybody, it was already inaccurate, plus the colors of the emeralds....

All these models where made either for that Sonic Robo Blast 2 fangame or the Blitz Sonic fan game engine thing, probably both...

Once I get the pictures, Sonic will finally get uploaded, At least before I get to the Custom Shadow.


Edit:@SplitPersonalities

I'll consider it,  that actually sounds good for Charmy, well to me anyway.  I might get away with having the chaotix crew either being placed over toon link and link, just so they can have rings as weapons. :)


Ah, well that settles it then.  And because I feel like it, I took someone's request since I thought it would be funny to have.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll have to straighten his fingers out a little bit so they can match up with the bones.

Edit: Sonic is uploaded.  Now I'm totally going to go and take a break and get some food stuffs for my dump truck! :notimp:


Well the purple hedgehog's name is Pana Der hejhog or something.  That was already rigged by Spex130, so I don't think I need to touch him, unless I were to port him over sonic.  The other models, I don't really have plans for those right now.  Most of my attention is on importing the Sonic the Fighters models right now.

But I can't do a lot right now since I'm at the super market with my parents and one of my older siblings, so maybe when I get back but Joe Musashi would have higher priority than the other custom models.

Edit: I originally planned for Vector to over Bowser with his modern counterpart that Nanobuds released, but then I decided to probably port him over C.Falcon to give him that skill that would resemble his Knuckles Chaotix ability.  Super Sonic [STF] transformation is almost complete.

I still don't have the Super Sonic all put together, but in the mean time I'll soon two versions of Vector.  One will be for Bowser to go along side Nanobuds modern Vector, and the second one is an import over C.Falcon to give him that weird air move from Knuckles chaotix.

One thing I might add is that the hands are a pain in the ass and I loath them to the deepest part of my being (under my feet maybe?).  With that being said, expect some slight deformation with the hands on Bowser.  And to give credit where credit is due, the hands are from Nanobuds modern Vector import and of course Bagjac's custom [STF] Vector.

Here are the demo pictures till I can get the stuff for the Vault:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Updated the list of WIPs with the rest of the [STF] models that I can use for import goods.