Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Reaver Ind. [Model Imports & Exports Emporium]Dragon Quest and Princess Crown  (Read 59251 times)
Spex130
Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: August 12, 2013, 11:35:59 AM »

I think Bagjac simply forgot that Rocket Metal has a different body. It would take all of five minutes to make a new texture for it though.

Also, Sonic R models are only rippable using the same method as STF. That, and the models are so lowpoly that just using the one posted there would be worlds better.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #31 on: August 12, 2013, 02:04:39 PM »

Okay, I started detaching his arms and now moving towards his legs.  Its very hard to see through everything since its just one giant object.  I'll need to save the body parts as individual pieces.

There were also some texture problems that needed to be flipped and a out of place photo realistic nut that was placed on him, that was replaced with bolts from Metal Sonic.  It looks a little bit better now in my opinion.

I have no idea on why that is except that there is a texture in Rocket Metal that has what I would like to say would be the words on his head.  But its hardly any good and it appears to be cut off.

A lot of stuff seems to be missing from Bagjac's rips, an example would be that no one had came with a mouth or expressions.  But that can be easily made, I just don't want to right now.

Sorry Eggman, I dun broked it Sad
    what did you expect a polar bear to do with it?

IMPORTANT
    I need help with Knuckles, not the metal one.  There is a user who seems to always have Knuckles' eyes in final smash mode at all times.  But I've tested it out multiple times and both Knuckles with the modern eyes and Classic eyes trigger for the respective roles, the normal eyes stay and change when I get a final smash.

However, the user is still experiencing the problems with the eyes.  If it works well for me; does anybody else here experiencing the same problem as he?

You may also need the PSA for the character to work:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30997

Edit:
    « Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 02:03:22 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: August 13, 2013, 02:38:29 PM »

Awesome. I'll download it. Also, not to be buggy, but how's progress on the Metals?

Well, I dunno about Kyu Reaver, but I'm adding that stuff you pointed out to Rocket.

Also, have you added any shininess or other material-y goodness to Metal Knuckles? Because that'd definitely bump up the Quality, Kyu.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2013, 03:42:06 PM »

Oh, I forgot about that, let *me* go find some tuts for this, and Metal was done-ish but now he'll need the shinning.

I'm testing some stuff right now so it may take some time.  If this goes well then Metal will be uploaded along side Metal Knuckles hopefully.

I'll probably need to update Super Sonic sometime as well for the reflective or glowing effect for him.

Edit: I can't get any of the shiny reflectiveness to work. Sad

Edit2: Never mind, I got them to finally work out right now.  Screenshots are being taken and both Metal Knuckles and Metal Sonic will have the metal shine on them and they will be uploaded at the same time. Grin

But before I complete Metal Sonic, what sort of blaster should he have?  Should he even have a blaster?
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 02:25:33 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2013, 02:26:20 PM »

Alright, I'll leave him without one then Smiley

Edit in a few minutes, I'll be going to the store for food stuffs.  I need some AAA batteries for my PS3 controller, so I might not have them up right now.  It shouldn't be too long though.  they are pretty much finished so I can just do this once I get back.

Edit2: I made a rush description for them and quickly uploaded them before I have to leave, I'll need to make pictures and stuff for the 1st page some other time. Im srs here

I hope they turned out well for everyone else....

And Morshu will have to be postponed because I ran into a few errors trying to convert the file.
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 03:29:34 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2013, 04:59:09 PM »

Cool, the next stuff I considered was that custom Classic Sonic and Pana over sonic.  I decided to do those anyway, and I'll do another import but over Dedede.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2013, 07:26:01 PM »

With the help and much thanks to Iwvi, I will bring to you what I always wanted over Samus since Melee.  For those who can guess what it is by the title of the topic, you get a cookie and some delicious trout yogurt!

There is just to many verts, and I put some good hours trying to find the right ones that would at least straighten out his tentacle arm, I am so tired and its such a drag.  But I come to the point where I can do this without having to rely too much on other people in the model request thread to do models for me now, so I know I can do it. Im srs here

Though I am grateful that Rocket Metal is being fixed by Spex130 when I knew that was out of my field of knowledge.

I probably need to redo Joe Musashi, though I'll hate losing all that progress I put into him, but his hands needs to be rigged properly, that's really the only delay he has, everything else seems to be in working order.

Robotnik and his mech have yet to be touched as I have made little to no attempt to approach him.  I was thinking of placing him over DK, but I still wants my Bark and Eggman separate.  Maybe a boss character?  Or perhaps R.O.B. I don't have anything over him yet.

I'll soon get some icon stuff for the 1st page for Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles,  I also have done something else while I was away from here.  However, I would need to contact the person on deviantArt before I even think of posting a picture of what I have did to the model that the user created. 

The only thing that is done to it is just a T-pose and the separation of the eyes and expressions, no rigging or redistributing of the model had taken place during the recent editing.

If you want to see what the model I am talking about then go search for Model:

Honey by dec0rum

I could say more, but I'll keep that to myself this time.  My crap makes people worry to much already.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: August 21, 2013, 07:59:02 PM »

1. Honey!? Honey!!

2. Robotnik? Galleom. Or DK. You could put him over R.O.B. too. Have him as the center, with maybe a laser or something as the neck and head. Then rig the Robotnik arms to R.O.B.'s normal arms. You could even leave off the legs, make it an eggpod.

3. Starman? That's not a Junior is it? I never paid attention to that when I played Earthbound.

I recommend you apply the blend button in the skin modifier a nice hearty dosage. Starman seems kinda tentacle-y, so some smooth bendiness would do him some good.

4. Guess I should show you what I've finished, huh.

The main changes here being:

The eyes have been modified so that expressions can happen if necessary.

The side head has the No. 29 text on it.

The Chest has the modified center.

I OCD'd and accidentally gave RM gray foot pads while I was kinda zoned out. I can remove those.

Your call, Kyu.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2013, 04:43:19 AM »

1. Well I have to ask for permission even though I started to T-pose her and did some editing to the model.  I'll need to apologize for that first since I didn't read the description all the way through.

2. I'll take all ideas into consideration since I really didn't know what to do with him.

3. This would probably be just the regular Starman though I don't remember what the description of the trophy says about it.

This is only just a quick screen capture of what I was doing to him, I still have so much verticies to attend to before his arm is complete.  But I'm sure I'll need the blend it when he is fully posed.  And I have to do something about that texture too. 

4. The Rocket Metal looks fantastic Spex,  all I wanted was that stupid black triangle gone and you did much more than that.  I could care less about the grey foot pads so you can leave them.

I also need to know of a better way to get the missing textures to the other Earthbound trophies in Melee, more specifically Paula and Poo.  We don't need Jeff since he made it to brawl.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2013, 06:39:06 PM »

Sorry for the lack of updates and being MIA but this should clear some things up.

The past few weeks I have been depressed for sometime now, well hopefully tomorrow that will end.  But the last project I was working on was Silver Sonic mkII from Sonic Adventure/DX, and he is now fully rigged over Wolf.  I was thinking of R.O.B and I may decided on making two versions of Silver Sonic in the future.

Right now the plan is to apply the reflective color textures to the appropriate places on his body, but I won't be able to do that for a good while until I see if I will get some free time if any anymore.  This reason being is that I finally can stop [censored]ing about the fact that I could never get a job, since I finally landed one at the end of last week.

So for those who were wondering about where Reaver Ind. importing topic was headed, this is an update to it. Smiley

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: September 03, 2013, 06:50:29 PM »

Whoo! Yeah! Silver Sonic!

Gonna rig those hands?

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2013, 07:04:49 PM »

I can't do nothin with those hands.  The hands are stuck like that because that's how the model was.  I guess the hands would been more like gun turrets for him, so it would look horrible to me if I tried to rig them to wolfs fingers and stuff.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: September 03, 2013, 07:07:33 PM »

I can fix that, if you'd like. 10 minute return, no sweat.

You have the .Max?

(Also, I need to finish up Rocket. I'll hop on that.)

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2013, 07:12:33 PM »

Well I'm using Max 2011, I'll be able to send that if you use 2011?

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: September 03, 2013, 07:14:58 PM »

Well I'm using Max 2011, I'll be able to send that if you use 2011?

Well, no. But I should be able to import an .FBX, OBJ or DAE just fine. It just has to be the model, it doesn't need to hold the rig or anything.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5
    Print
    Jump to: