Reaver Ind. [Model Imports & Exports Emporium]Dragon Quest and Princess Crown

Started by Reaver Ind., August 01, 2013, 12:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well here is the .obj file of the Silver Sonic:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/97pxq1etis1zl43/Silver%20Sonic%20MkII%20model.rar

I'll be surprised if you could get them to be rigged because the hand is like one solid object which literally has no fingers.

Edit: Also excellent work and good luck in creating Mighty No.9 "Beck":happy:

Never is a thing you shouldn't say.

https://app.box.com/s/c9wegrgmu5ndc128u8rg

That should at least make it a bit easier for you to get some thumbs and fingers.



Silver Sonic? Me like.
You're making a custom edit of dec0rum's Honey? To look like STF? Awesome either way.

Well I haven't really done anything for a good while now, for reasons I promised to keep to my self now.  But I will probably start posting more ssbb stuff on my deviantart account to get some activity going on there so people will know what I'm about and what I'm trying to do.

Stuff before I upload him to the vault:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In all honesty, I'm not really sure with this one.  It might have turned out better maybe over another character idk.  I kind of hate his giant junk pieces on him, but whatever.

I'm going to go back to Metal Sonic since I skipped rigging the fingers for him.  So I feel more confident about rigging the fingers now.  After he's done, then I'll get Fixing Joe Musashi finally.  Right now I'm going to bed.

Edit: fixed the OP to included a link to Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles to their respective vault download.

Quote from: MonoBear on September 18, 2013, 06:23:27 AM
Stuff before I upload him to the vault:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In all honesty, I'm not really sure with this one.  It might have turned out better maybe over another character idk.  I kind of hate his giant junk pieces on him, but whatever.

I'm going to go back to Metal Sonic since I skipped rigging the fingers for him.  So I feel more confident about rigging the fingers now.  After he's done, then I'll get Fixing Joe Musashi finally.  Right now I'm going to bed.

Edit: fixed the OP to included a link to Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles to their respective vault download.

Nah. I think Wolf for Metal Sonic just fits all the Metals much better. BTW, almost done with Rocket.


Silver Sonic mkII needs an HQ model. It's so pointy :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Agreed.  I'm going to change plans for Joe Musashi, He needs alot of work to be done to him.  So I'm moving on to Tails and seeing if I can get him fully operational over the Tails Mk PSA thingy.  Following this will be Shadow [STF] style and whatever else I can get my hands on.  I would also like to say that I may ignore this order and rip some [censored] from some more games.

I'll also be returning to some of my earlier crap I tried to request for from the importers here, I found my collections so Sonic related stuff may be slow.

Unless there is a Sonic character that is in dire need of being imported or that I want to import, then I would do it.  But I'm not in any hurry to search for that yet.

After a long hiatus from this stuff do to RL crap, I finally feel comfortable to get back in the swing of things.  I will be finally uploading The 'Sonic The Fighter' Shadow sometime later on today, I then will be away from model importing to help AnImAiNe in getting some good Sanji voice mod stuffs.

Forgive me when I say this but I have no idea about the post above me was supposed to be about and I have completely forgotten about it, if anyone could remember that September, please don't hesitate in doing so. :(

Another voice mod would be a Dark Ryu that needs to be completed, however it all requires Brawlbox IDs and I have yet to finish translating them to Smashbox, so this is a slow moving mod as well.  But once I find a good place to just jump in and attack it with the addition of my missing mojo, then I can get the ball rolling.

Happy Kwanzaa everybody, here's a pic of the Shadow with the modern eyes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And here's a book to get you started if your not to sure what Kwanzaa is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: due to my job, I will have to delay releases until my days off... :(

Quote from: Reaver Ind. on December 26, 2013, 08:14:17 PM
After a long hiatus from this stuff do to RL crap, I finally feel comfortable to get back in the swing of things.  I will be finally uploading The 'Sonic The Fighter' Shadow sometime later on today, I then will be away from model importing to help AnImAiNe in getting some good Sanji voice mod stuffs.

Forgive me when I say this but I have no idea about the post above me was supposed to be about and I have completely forgotten about it, if anyone could remember that September, please don't hesitate in doing so. :(

Another voice mod would be a Dark Ryu that needs to be completed, however it all requires Brawlbox IDs and I have yet to finish translating them to Smashbox, so this is a slow moving mod as well.  But once I find a good place to just jump in and attack it with the addition of my missing mojo, then I can get the ball rolling.

Happy Kwanzaa everybody, here's a pic of the Shadow with the modern eyes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And here's a book to get you started if your not to sure what Kwanzaa is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol Those shoes. If his shoes are going to be like that mind if I post a vertex edit to make them look like his normal shoes? Or are you going to make them normal?

I see what your saying, but I have another issue with Shadow and I'll probably need some assistance with him.  The textures seemed to be flipped or glitched in some way and I forgot how to fix those errors again.  So I couldn't actually get Shadow out on the 26 of December like I wanted to. :(

Edit: Uploaded problem pic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


once I fix this, then I will worry about the issue with his shoes.  I should also mention that this is over Wario.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Finally was able to get him out of the errors and WIP station.  Looking forward to more days where I can just rest and relax before I end up working my black [censored] off again and having little to no time for myself.  I [censored] about not being employed, and now...

I don't even know anymore.....

I want Tails to be the next model though.

Edit: refraining from triple posting here is a big[censored] picture of Tails that links to the download in the vault:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm still thinking about what to do with Robuttnik and his little robot thingy, Sonic the Fighters is almost done so then I can move towards something else.

Edit2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


New and appropriate shoes by Rᴇɪ Lᴀᴠᴀᴄ, this should complete shadow's look.

I will now give a update on my thread.  I'm dropping Joe Musashi, I can't seem to get anything working when rigging him.  So I'll just upload the whole dang folder of all the .DAE files and the 3DS Max Studio 2011 files in one file and hopefully someday someone could fix what I couldn't or just scrap what I did and do it with their own professional touch.

I hate going through the stupid polygons of the STF models so Eggman and his mech plus that other robot thingy will be on hold until I feel like doing that stuff.  Other than that I uploaded two non Sonic characters to the vault (still pending) and a third will be up there as well (look at avatar).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A fourth one was originally planed dubbed "CrystalBeetal" but some rigging issues is giving me second thoughts, all in all he is actually complete-ish:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't really have anything else planed other than more Custom SSE/Smash Bros. fusion imports and Sfx/Voice mods, those seem to be what gets me fired up.  I may have something in the future probably.