SonicBrawler's Way-Past-Cool Hacks -Ambitious Animator-

Started by SonicBrawler, August 03, 2013, 03:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What is this? a project I am actually working on? after only about 4 years?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 31, 2013, 09:48:02 PM #32 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 06:08:27 PM by SonicBrawler
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 31, 2013, 09:42:59 PM
Wow, SB! How'd ya do that?

its surprisingly easy. get a model, make its t-pose what u want fo rthe trophy, xport it as dae, import it to 3ds max, rig it to the bones of a previous trophy, then thats it. i also found where the name and description are of the trophy. pretty easy.

Post Merge: January 01, 2014, 06:08:27 PM

well I did a major OP revamp. Check the spoilers for preview stuff.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay! Finally that your continue with Amy! :) But over R.O.B.? Since Im using Calikingz Megaman X over ROB, Im not sure to have Amy but I can download Megaman X over Peach and port it over a character.

Quote from: TheBlueBlur on January 03, 2014, 03:48:37 AM
Yay! Finally that your continue with Amy! :) But over R.O.B.? Since Im using Calikingz Megaman X over ROB, Im not sure to have Amy but I can download Megaman X over Peach and port it over a character.

exactly. and with BrawlEx, you can, once more progress is made, port amy or x to an open empty slot
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 04, 2014, 01:03:26 AM #35 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 01:10:14 AM by TheBlueBlur
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 03, 2014, 05:02:27 AM
exactly. and with BrawlEx, you can, once more progress is made, port amy or x to an open empty slot

Okay, So this BrawlEx can do more empty slot in the CSS with codes to work? Cuz I cant use codes cuz I am using Riivolution(PAL user over here).

Quote from: TheBlueBlur on January 04, 2014, 01:03:26 AM
Okay, So this BrawlEx can do more empty slot in the CSS with codes to work?

yeah. its the clone engine
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: TheBlueBlur on January 04, 2014, 01:11:19 AM
So when do you think that BrawlEx is done SB?

On New Years
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 04, 2014, 01:26:34 AM
On New Years

Oh its already done. Well I readed the topic and it looks like I cant use it :( Well I can just replace character like I always do.

This is an Alt I am working on for my Amy PSA.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 04, 2014, 03:54:09 PM
This is an Alt I am working on for my Amy PSA.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

like it lol

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 04, 2014, 03:54:09 PM
This is an Alt I am working on for my Amy PSA.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks like Amy got Sonic now :P


alright. seeing as how i wont really have time to work on this by myself, I am looking for a person who can help make animations.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.