SonicBrawler's Way-Past-Cool Hacks -Ambitious Animator-

Started by SonicBrawler, August 03, 2013, 03:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

When my computers up and running again, sometime next week, Id love to help animate if you want.


http://www.twitch.tv/sonicbrawler

working on amy rose psa
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and i couldn't see your livestream, i'm really looking forward amy rose, can somebody tell me what he have done with her on the live stream?

I basically made all the specials.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

good progress, then what is left to done? i'm still angry because i couldnt see her and i was waiting for her release

Quote from: Zongalito on January 31, 2014, 12:08:48 AM
good progress, then what is left to done? i'm still angry because i couldnt see her and i was waiting for her release

all i have done is specials. the rest needs to be made

also, I updated my OP. let me know what you think

ALSO also, preview vid.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacks: Episode 17- Amy Rose Preview.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 08, 2014, 08:09:40 PM
here is my first stage. all thats left is to get a good camera system going cuz right now its odd

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I may add a few more spaceish pokemon or something
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I need ANIMATORS for Amy Rose. I wont just take anyone. i need to know that you are a really good animator.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 16, 2014, 12:37:54 AM
I need ANIMATORS for Amy Rose. I wont just take anyone. i need to know that you are a really good animator.
Too bad that I'm horrible with animations... I think Kagemaru has alot of animating skills... And maybe ShadowWolf, but they'll tell you if they're interested... Other than that, I don't know...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Give Maya a try.
:>.>: I could give some feedback. And maybe pitch in a bit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 16, 2014, 01:32:59 AM
Give Maya a try.
:>.>: I could give some feedback. And maybe pitch in a bit.
I had to re-read your post because I thought you said "Give me a try" :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

March 16, 2014, 01:36:14 AM #58 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 01:38:20 AM by SonicBrawler
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 16, 2014, 01:32:59 AM
Give Maya a try.
:>.>: I could give some feedback. And maybe pitch in a bit.

im bad at animating. so how would it help?

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 01:38:20 AM

Quote from: Hyper Akeno on March 16, 2014, 01:23:04 AM
[redKagemaru
yeah he is good. but he is alreayd workign on a lot

Quote from: Hyper Akeno on March 16, 2014, 01:23:04 AM
ShadowWolf

lolno
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 16, 2014, 01:36:14 AM
im bad at animating. so how would it help?

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 16, 2014, 01:32:59 AM
I could give some feedback. And maybe pitch in a bit.

Quote from: Hyper Akeno on March 16, 2014, 01:34:53 AM
I had to re-read your post because I thought you said "Give me a try" :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]